Spent long weekend with pulka friends

Pandubabu

Andhuke balayogi loksabha speaker chesindhi e pulkas anthe bro r krishnaiah tg cm candidate anta lol 😂 😆 

26 minutes ago, mustang302 said:

Vuncle , neeku kula pichi baga mudiripoind vuncle.

”kammati bhojanam “ antae “tasty food “ ani , antegaani kammvala bojanam kaadhu.

mahesh babu GIF

Bro ni name chivara tag undha ?inka kulamu kulamu ani manam vagadam thu 

2a5560ce19e8abd0bb6c405f6fd4ff8d.gif

3 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Went to a cops party.. 300s Spartans kanna confident ga unnaru .. they didn’t like pawan came to streets to fight against fox arrest and support young lion but they whole heartedly supported alliance because they think they win good number of seats (compare to without alliance) .. but as they don’t like the killer of Ranga Garu after elections they want to ditch CBN or buy as many pulka leaders as possible then join with son of Rajanna to cool down soul of Ranga Garu..!! I thought of having “Pitapuram MLA gari Taluka” on my Toyota Camry but now I wish tdp alone gets 175/175.

petrol bunk owner ani vurike analedu 

6 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Went to a cops party.. 300s Spartans kanna confident ga unnaru .. they didn’t like pawan came to streets to fight against fox arrest and support young lion but they whole heartedly supported alliance because they think they win good number of seats (compare to without alliance) .. but as they don’t like the killer of Ranga Garu after elections they want to ditch CBN or buy as many pulka leaders as possible then join with son of Rajanna to cool down soul of Ranga Garu..!! I thought of having “Pitapuram MLA gari Taluka” on my Toyota Camry but now I wish tdp alone gets 175/175.

Pre-planned like babai pulkas medha tosethe oka pani aipoyindhi unproffesional sketch2a5560ce19e8abd0bb6c405f6fd4ff8d.gif

18 minutes ago, Roger_that said:

ninnu party ki evaru pilicharu anna asalu... jaffas ma party ki vaste... pasupu water tho clean cheyistam...

Ok Anna 

19 minutes ago, Roger_that said:

ninnu party ki evaru pilicharu anna asalu... jaffas ma party ki vaste... pasupu water tho clean cheyistam...

Rei

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Anta kula gajji unte how did they let some one from a diff caste in the sitting. Pls do not spread hate. 

they r not realizing how much damage they r doing with hate 

fake posts tho already try chesaru chala 

public realizing this 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

public realizing this 

Yes bro I realized they hatredness

53 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

public realizing this 

Very true .. How much we are divided...

Rich-Poor

Country X - Country Y

North-South

Andhra-Telangana

Caste X-Caste Y..

I understand it might be funny sometimes. But there is a line. Its crossing limits and spreading hate. Already SM is doing so much damage with fake news and editing the videos as to not show the context. Its done by everyone. I def feel SM has done more damage than good.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TuesdayStories said:

Bro ni name chivara tag undha ?inka kulamu kulamu ani manam vagadam thu 

neeku na quote ardham inattu ledhu vuncle..lite teesko...!

teaser telugu GIF

Some people told rrr to take lead and form a party and split opposition vote and gain in future or bargain for 10-15 mla seats became a nuisance value in assembly.... When pk was sleeping in farm house for first 3 years,and he couldn't be an alternative 

Bcoz random people in ap are vexed up with pulkas casteism and jaffas dominance in RS,but he buckled out.... Saying see what happend to chiranjeevi, lost lot of money adhi idhi, naaku kuda same avudhhi ani... @bharathicement

10 hours ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

I’m starting BC consultancy bro.. evaraina BC OPT friends unte refer chey

BC ante Baapan community na ?

5 hours ago, mustang302 said:

neeku na quote ardham inattu ledhu vuncle..lite teesko...!

teaser telugu GIF

Niku na quote ardam ainattu ledu