Don't eat Indian manges in USA !!!

krishnaaa

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

Intlo ladies not listening no @LadiesTailor uncle .. y kakkurthi doom daam dishk ani gola

laddu lo dhi 7 mangoes ki 45$ anta 

Heheh… inti inti ramayanam..

42 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Kikiki… ladies order veste em cheyyalem anna… worst mangoes pattukellu aa boxes nunchi next time nunchi valle vadhu antaru 😜😜😜

yedeCe.gif

• Haha 1

On 6/4/2024 at 7:55 PM, VictoryTDP said:

Naaku same doubt came aa baginplli taste chesaka. Chemicals 

Mana Indians worst fellows.

Milk is fake, paneer is fake, mangoes are fake.

Never buy stuff that comes from a place where there are more people and resources are scarce.

Its plain stupidity to buy stuff from India while living in US.

I see many idiots buying Indian biscuit packets for their kids at Indian stores. God save these illiterates.

On 6/4/2024 at 6:59 PM, perugu_vada said:

Intlo ladies not listening no @LadiesTailor uncle .. y kakkurthi doom daam dishk ani gola

laddu lo dhi 7 mangoes ki 45$ anta 

Memu 55$ pay chesamu Frisco lo arusthunnama 

4 jaabs chesthu inko vaipu real estate yaaparam sesthu $45 kosam crying a 

On 6/4/2024 at 6:47 PM, krishnaaa said:

If you get used to mangoes over here, you will stop thinking about Indian mangoes.

I wouldn't buy Indian mangoes even if they cost 10$

Ikkada pullaga untayi, I don't like the mangoes here because of this but I know folks who prefer the mangoes here as well

2 hours ago, krishnaaa said:

Mana Indians worst fellows.

Milk is fake, paneer is fake, mangoes are fake.

Never buy stuff that comes from a place where there are more people and resources are scarce.

Its plain stupidity to buy stuff from India while living in US.

I see many idiots buying Indian biscuit packets for their kids at Indian stores. God save these illiterates.

anna, Ikkada costco pothe antha sugary junk ye, everywhere these days all these cookies/candy are full of junk, not an Indian thing

8 hours ago, Peddayana said:

anna, Ikkada costco pothe antha sugary junk ye, everywhere these days all these cookies/candy are full of junk, not an Indian thing

Yes. But you know how much junk it is and you will avoid.

Rules in India are much more relaxed. They will say chocolate chip and most of it is harmful chemicals. Chocolate would be like 1%. They will say Wheat but they will add brown color to maida.

India vi vere level junk. 

Europeans will avoid US products in Europe as Europe has better regulations. Similarly its best to avoid Indian products when you have access to US products.

Don't bring anything that is food or touches food from India. Not even kids water bottles or utensils.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2024 at 9:15 PM, VictoryTDP said:

Memu 55$ pay chesamu Frisco lo arusthunnama 

4 jaabs chesthu inko vaipu real estate yaaparam sesthu $45 kosam crying a 

Its not about 45$.

Mangoes here are much tastier and healthier......brainwashed Indians need to wake up.

Comparing Indian mangoes with Mexican or South American Mangoes ? Are you crazy? 

I see you posted this before too.

Is your friend making lot of money selling those mangoes here and you are jealous?  Unfortunately  life is not fair buddy . Don't fret much and complain about other peoples tastes. 

Yes they are expensive . Don't buy them if you don't want to. And sometimes not all the mangoes in the batch are good which is a valid concern and need a Quality Check.

People pay premium for Honey from NewZealand, Truffles from France and Mangoes from India.

1 hour ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

Comparing Indian mangoes with Mexican or South American Mangoes ? Are you crazy? 

Is your friend making lot of money selling those mangoes here and you are jealous?  Unfortunately  life is not fair buddy . Don't fret much and complain about other peoples tastes. 

Yes they are expensive . Don't buy them if you don't want to. And sometimes not all the mangoes in the batch are good which is a valid concern and need a Quality Check.

People pay premium for Honey from NewZealand, Truffles from France and Mangoes from India.

slipper shot icchav ga vaaaadiki

• Like 1

3 hours ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

Selfish mindset unte ilane alochistaru.

I am talking about everyone's wellbeing.

"Sometimes" not all mangoes in the batch are good is BS. Indian mangoes 15-20 years ago tasted very different if you can acutely remember. Current "Indian" mangoes tastes like chemicals.

Only after people stop buying, that original taste will be back.

Indian restaurants are in similar situation. Fried appetizers, Maida Naans and oily curries.

We should all boycott Indian restaurants.  Replace them with healthier options like Mediterranean, Japanese etc.

Only then these uneducated idiots will be out of business and will lead to a new batch of educated investors with quality food.

US has moved on from KFC and Burger king to Chipotle and CAVA. Our guys are still stuck at fake Irani Chai.

Anyways people are idiots.....luckily foodpharmer is making a good impact.

Something I have always told people over the years and was laughed at .... has become a talking point now. Respect that guy.

• Upvote 1