Dont wait until June 4th....We will know the winner tommorow......98% certainty tho cheppayocchuuu

veerigadu

Just check the numbers for 

India Today-Axis My India exit poll........

all others are trash......Ikkada "Axis My India" is the keyword. They only missed their prediction one time. That was in Chhattisgarh. They gave reasons for that miscalculation. Apparently, they had hardships collecting data in a few areas of Chattisgarh... Other than that, they are very spot on......98% of the time....AP and TG lo they were always right.... As a matter of the fact, they were very, very close in predictions. 

ATB for kootami and YCP Pans.....

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Just check the numbers for 

India Today-Axis My India exit poll........

all others are trash......Ikkada "Axis My India" is the keyword. They only missed their prediction one time. That was in Chhattisgarh. They gave reasons for that miscalculation. Apparently, they had hardships collecting data in few areas in Chattisgarh...Other than that they are very spot on......98% of the time....AP and TG lo they were always right....As a matter of the fact, they were very very close in predictions. 

ATB for kootami and YCP Pans.....

Ok Anna , I will not wait until June 4th

• Upvote 1

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Ok Anna , I will not wait until June 4th

Okay Anna. Thank you for not waiting. 

• Haha 2

As per YCP sources, they got the numbers unofficially from this very agency. They gave 98-108 antaaa....idhi true or fake aaa? inko 24 hours lo thelusthadhi....YCP is still losing 1/3 of their seats regardless. Many MLAs are tensed. 

6 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

As per YCP sources, they got the numbers unofficially from this very agency. They gave 98-108 antaaa....idhi true or fake aaa? inko 24 hours lo thelusthadhi....YCP is still losing 1/3 of their seats regardless. Many MLAs are tensed. 

YCP MLAS 3/4th losing anna, you will see 

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

At least evening aithe mukka chukka vundedhi podhune coffee time ante kashtam anna

• Upvote 1

Polling ayina roju nundi start chesaru, apandanna brahmi2.gif

Just wait till 4th for a thriller twist brahmi7.gif

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

As per YCP sources, they got the numbers unofficially from this very agency. They gave 98-108 antaaa....

Andhuke ga nuvvu ee post esindhi… 😂 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Okay inka aagadam enduku anna .. only ade nammutham 

1 minute ago, mettastar said:

Okay inka aagadam enduku anna .. only ade nammutham 

YCP and TDP are both capable of deep fakes. Official news from My axis vacchevarakuuuu Edhi namminaaa KVP ayinatteee manam....