Dont wait until June 4th....We will know the winner tommorow......98% certainty tho cheppayocchuuu

veerigadu

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

AAra masthan kuda adhe annadu...I have a feeling that thi mastaan guy is copy cat of Axis-my India...He changes few numbers and projects as his own...Thats my gut feeling.

3 states high on emotions and very close, MH, Andhra and Bihar

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Just check the numbers for 

India Today-Axis My India exit poll........

all others are trash......Ikkada "Axis My India" is the keyword. They only missed their prediction one time. That was in Chhattisgarh. They gave reasons for that miscalculation. Apparently, they had hardships collecting data in a few areas of Chattisgarh... Other than that, they are very spot on......98% of the time....AP and TG lo they were always right.... As a matter of the fact, they were very, very close in predictions. 

ATB for kootami and YCP Pans.....

They were wrong in Karnataka 2018 and Rajasthan 2023 too anna , But still they are the best pollsters in the country,

We need to take at-least 2 credible exit polls into consideration to predict 80% accurate results

• Upvote 1

As per YCP sources, they got the numbers unofficially from this very agency. They gave 98-108 antaaa....idhi true or fake aaa? inko 24 hours lo thelusthadhi....YCP is still losing 1/3 of their seats regardless. Many MLAs are tensed. 

Bayata circulate ayye news anni fake anna

2 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

They were wrong in Karnataka 2018 and Rajasthan 2023 too anna , But still they are the best pollsters in the country,

We need to take at-least 2 credible exit polls into consideration to predict 80% accurate results

Agreed. They are not 100% accurate.  But we can give them 90% reliability...

But so far, their accuracy in Telugu states is pretty good. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Bayata circulate ayye news anni fake anna

Yeah YCP and TDP.....worst ga thayyaruuu ayyaru this time. 

TG lo deep fake issue ledhu. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

Yeah YCP and TDP.....worst ga thayyaruuu ayyaru this time. 

TG lo deep fake issue ledhu. 

ABN vaadu indirect ga saying AARA Masthan sold out ani, Repu AARA TDP winning ani exit poll iste situation enti

all others are trash......Ikkada "Axis My India" is the keyword. They only missed their prediction one time. That was in Chhattisgarh. They gave reasons for that miscalculation. Apparently, they had hardships collecting data in a few areas of Chattisgarh... Other than that, they are very spot on......98% of the time....AP and TG lo they were always right.... As a matter of the fact, they were very, very close in predictions. 

ah-thokkale-bramhi.gif

Exit polls are relative if they release after election day. Two days before counting ..they are not worth.. so no point spending money ..

Youtubers are doing exit polls now ..constituency by constituency by asking the voters privately.  

3 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

ABN vaadu indirect ga saying AARA Masthan sold out ani, Repu AARA TDP winning ani exit poll iste situation enti

ABN expose chesaka....AARA mastan changed antadu....Boothu Kitti/Sambadu/Talcum vamsi are the biggest crowd pullers for YCP. Villu lekapotheee Jaggad ki minumum 5% vote bank pothadhi...I'm not even trying to be sarcastic. Its a fact. They trigger resentment towards TDP amongst neutral voters. Over action candidates. 

• Upvote 1

Axis India, Aara Masthan - These are the two I will follow tomorrow. 

• Upvote 1

ivvala both tdp+ and ycp happy gaa bajjondi vaa

repu morning lechesariki mabbulidathaayi..repe ragging start avuddhi mostly

7 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

Actually YCP and TDP Party followers ni mentally prepare chesay that exit polls are sold out 

But generally surveys are sold out but not exit polls especially credible pollsters

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

YCP leaders are upbeat while cadre are tensed. TDP leaders are quiet while cadre are upbeat! This will continue until June 4th despite the exit polls. There will be enough exit polls favoring both parties.  

Rise, Race, Rose etc to name few. 

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

ABN survey is the keyword ani pisco..

Sakshi survey is the keywork ani sucker, tom anna antunde