Dhruv Rathee Effect on Media and Elections

Aquaman

Veedini Germany nunchi dekiste appudu untundi mazaaaaa .. veede last elections lo modi ahoo ohooo annadu , islamists pedda latkor batch annadu cut cheste ee saari Soros funding bane andindi anukunta .. Indian government eesari veedini dekkichi vadalali

1 hour ago, Aquaman said:

Gaadida Mrodda kdoa undadu

Big Tech inflated his views to project as something coming from peoples views, Indian people dont vote on social media perceptions

veedu nobody sare mari ikkada bhaktulu andaru prathi sari veedi peru enduku taluchukuntaru, chitramaina perlu petti mari publicity istaru enduko mari

At max Delhi University lo konni votes padatayi veedi effect... Inka cheppalante BJP voter base veedi valla strong ayyindi

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, shaktimaan said:

veedu nobody sare mari ikkada bhaktulu andaru prathi sari veedi peru enduku taluchukuntaru, chitramaina perlu petti mari publicity istaru enduko mari

Bhaigan gaadu nuvvu tappa Nevada vaadi video Lu eyyaru, evadiki veedi videos choosentha opika ledu

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, summer27 said:

Bhaigan gaadu nuvvu tappa Nevada vaadi video Lu eyyaru, evadiki veedi videos choosentha opika ledu

oh andukena nuvvu inka andaru daayer chimpukuntunnaru

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Pavanonline said:

Enduku tega hype istunnaru veediki 

when..media become godi media and they are not doing their job…these type of social media reporters evolve…

as hagel said in his dialects…if any change..happens in nature or society…it follows this pattern…

thesis (వాదం) + anti thesis (ప్రతి వాదం) => synthesis  (సమన్వయం)…

and this is proven historically…

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

when..media become godi media and they are not doing their job…these type of social media reporters evolve…

as hagel said in his dialects…if any change..happens in nature or society…it follows this pattern…

so basically, you agree with the lies and selective reporting done that cockroach

all those who hate Modi for silly reasons have no clue about history, they just need echo chamber to feel good

looks like your follow Rahul Gandhi, good for you as you need to wait more time

thesis (వాదం) + anti thesis (ప్రతి వాదం) => synthesis  (సమన్వయం)… :: using these words to add coloring to your hatred

unless you intended to use hegel for the lies Rahul Gandhi did in the last 2 years, i see no reason why you need to use that stupid rationale to present a good case for that retard

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

Veedu social media reporter aa nuvvedo books chadutav adi idi antav vaadu cheppedi mostly one side narrative ..just like for every abn there is sakshi tv this guy is also same fully biased reporting and ofcourse it his narrative

6 minutes ago, Marsmangalodu said:

Veedu social media reporter aa nuvvedo books chadutav adi idi antav vaadu cheppedi mostly one side narrative ..just like for every abn there is sakshi tv this guy is also same fully biased reporting and ofcourse it his narrative

evaru kaadu…one side narrative..?

show me one neutral person or reporter…?

some fantasies arnab and other some this guy…

as i said above one is  thesis and other one is anti thesis…

btw…i dont like either side…all i am saying why he got fame…

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, vaakel_saab said:

vadi channel ki endhi 21M subscribers unnaru.. earning crores la untadhi emo

sagam fake accounts and bots vaa.. i saw some of the comments .. most are not relevant to the topic and some are repitive .. looks like he has more fake accounts 

11 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

evaru kaadu…one side narrative..?

show me one neutral person or reporter…?

some fantasies arnab and other some this guy…

as i said above one is  thesis and other one is anti thesis…

btw…i dont like either side…all i am saying why he got fame…

Exactly my point. If nobody is neutral Then why say godi media? If that’s the case then you should be calling the other side as Pappu media. You have already taken a side don’t try to act neautral 

7 hours ago, summer27 said:

Exactly my point. If nobody is neutral Then why say godi media? If that’s the case then you should be calling the other side as Pappu media. You have already taken a side don’t try to act neautral 

do you know meaning..of godi media…?

media sitting in lap….

journalism and press ని fourth estate అంటారు…కానీ మన journalism రైతుల సమ్మె చూపించరు…మణిపూర్ లో ఏం జరిగిందో చూపించరు…కానీ మెడిటేషన్‌ని మటుకు రకరకాల భంగిమల్లో చూపిస్తారు…ఇలాంటి మీడియా ని godi media అనకుండా ఇంకేమనాలి….

you are free to call the other media as pappu media …i don’t even care…because its none of my concern….

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godi_media

7 hours ago, summer27 said:

You have already taken a side don’t try to act neautral 

నా side  ఏందో …నీకేం ఏమర్దమైందో నీకే తెలియాలి…ఒక counter argument కే …నన్ను judge చేస్తున్నావ్ అంటే…intolerance levels బాగా పెరిగాయని….ఆరోగ్యం జాగ్రత్త…

• Upvote 1