Big Monday….Ivvala midnight kalla result will be out

veerigadu

Two reliable agencies. Either my axis or AARA will lose its credibility at the end of the day. 

Aara guy sounds confident. But since he is a Muslim. He probably is biased. Also he has more friends on YCP side. I’m not sure where this is going with AARA. 

on the other hand, My axis gave 2-4 mp seats and yet they are giving more than 55 in assembly. That is slightly confusing. Are they indicating that there was huge cross voting for MP seats? 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Two reliable agencies. Either my axis or AARA will lose its credibility at the end of the day. 

Aara guy sounds confident. But since he is a Muslim. He probably is biased. I’m not sure.

on the other hand, My axis gave 2-4 mp seats and yet they are giving more than 55 in assembly. That is slightly confusing. Are they indicated that there was huge cross voting for MP seats? 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Aara guy sounds confident. But since he is a Muslim. He probably is biased. I’m not sure.

on the other hand, My axis gave 2-4 mp seats and yet they are giving more than 55 in assembly. That is slightly confusing. Are they indicated that there was huge cross voting for MP seats? 

This election result will definitely result in credibility questions 

Aara

My axis 

Kk surveys 

Rise 

Aara correct ayithey jagan for 30 years confirm 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

aadoka labor yedava ani aadu vagindi chusthe ardam avtale?  inka vadi meeda hopes ante proving at what level your gajji went anedi

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Aara guy sounds confident. But since he is a Muslim. He probably is biased. Also he has more friends on YCP side. I’m not sure where this is going with AARA. 

on the other hand, My axis gave 2-4 mp seats and yet they are giving more than 55 in assembly. That is slightly confusing. Are they indicating that there was huge cross voting for MP seats? 

My AXIS survey may have missed it this time (on purpose?). They projected 3% vote share to others and 2% vote share to Congress in Andhra. Who are those "others"?

If I recall well, they said they said their sample size was  25,000  making it less than 150 per consistuency. If true there is a lot of room for statistical errors (alpha , beta)

2 minutes ago, Raja_Returns said:

Elections emo gani results valla DB ki manchi manushulu duram avutunaru Anna

TG election results taruvatha ma @hyperbole Anna pathha ledu

ipudu kootami gelusthe ninnu kuda pogottukuntam emo ani bayam ga undi

@Vaaaampire anna patha ledu login avutundu but no replies. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

My AXIS survey may have missed it this time (on purpose?). They projected 3% vote share to others and 2% vote share to Congress in Andhra. Who are those "others"?

If I recall well, they said they said their sample size was  25,000  making it less than 150 per consistuency. If true there is a lot of room for statistical errors (alpha , beta)

Aara has told axis sample size is around 250 per parliament seat.

1 minute ago, Keth said:

aadoka labor yedava ani aadu vagindi chusthe ardam avtale?  inka vadi meeda hopes ante proving at what level your gajji went anedi

AARA gadidhiii post poll. Whereas India today is exit poll.

Aara started data collection 2 days after elections. Whereas exit poll is done on the same day. Since voting continued until midnight, they probably did not get right anssessment anntunnadu. India today will correct itself ani kuda antunnaduuu. Yevadi confidence valladhi. Just few more hours. 

My axis is national level. I’m more inclined to trust them. But let’s see. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

yes anna gama delta kuda missing . nenu adhe anukunna ycp ki 160 min undali kada ani

16 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

They got it wrong in Rajasthan and Chattisgarh recent times lo. But they were never wrong in the case of Telugu states. So their credibility is intact as of now. 

At the same time, AARA has predicted every election. Including dubbaka by election. He even mentioned that KCR will lose in NZMBD. 

Anyways, with these two agencies being on two completely different spectrums makes things weird now. 

Just now, veerigadu said:

They got wrong in Rajasthan and Chattisgarh recent times lo. But they were never wrong in the case of Telugu states. So their credibility is intact as of now. 

At the same time, AARA has predicted every election. Including dubbaka by election. He even mentioned that KCR will lose in NZMBD. 

Anyways, with these two agencies being on two completely different spectrums makes things weird now. 

I think aara has got it wrong in dubbaka ,even in ghmc he got the winner right but missed the seat count.

18 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7tCAhwBIoE/?igsh=M3A5b2p2b3Q5bm9l

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

They got wrong in Rajasthan and Chattisgarh recent times lo. But they were never wrong in the case of Telugu states. So their credibility is intact as of now. 

It's just few hours anyway. I'm inclined to side with AARA as their sampling was consistent. For the reasons I stated above I think, AXIS may miss it this time.