Big Monday….Ivvala midnight kalla result will be out

veerigadu

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

He is a gone case then. If he gets it wrong. But if he gets it right then he will be a national treasure for political parties. They will hire him for an exuberant price. 

Times now ,partha das and aara have given similar numbers for jagan ,either jagan must have bought them all or they might have gotten the same results from their sampling.

He is a gone case then. If he gets it wrong. But if he gets it right then he will be a national treasure for political parties. They will hire him for an exuberant price. 

national treasure ah siggu completely vadilesava veeri ga

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7utYtvpXP-/?igsh=MXZlbTZxMXR2M3l6bQ%3D%3D

konchem aadu em vaagado vini matladu. appudu kuda same annav ante no need to address you anymore.

13 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

Aara has told axis sample size is around 250 per parliament seat.

That's even horrible number for a Parliment seat. We don't even know what their baseline is (different income groups, castes, religions, beneficiaries vs non beneficiaries, local factors etc.). Skewed sample will invalidate their prediction due errors, which is why I think they will miss it in Andhra. 

Postal ballots are other thing, that may be overly positive for Kootami due to lack of electoral safe guards (no certification from RO needed), may alter the results in tight constituencies.

Just now, CanadianMalodu said:

That's even horrible number for a Parliment seat. We don't even know what their baseline is (different income groups, castes, religions, beneficiaries vs non beneficiaries, local factors etc.). Skewed sample will invalidate their prediction due errors, which is why I think they will miss it in Andhra. 

Postal ballots are other thing, that may be overly positive for Kootami due to lack of electoral safe guards (no certification from RO needed), may alter the results in tight constituencies.

15 constituencies lo situation very tight. Less than 1000 votes majority untadhi antunnaru. 

10 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

It's just few hours anyway. I'm inclined to side with AARA as their sampling was consistent. For the reasons I stated above I think, AXIS may miss it this time. 

Also according to my axis, BJP ki 10% vote bank undhantaaa AP lo. That was surely a wrong assesssment. It doesn’t even warrant any validation. 

Let’s see. We are few hours away.

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Two reliable agencies. Either my axis or AARA will lose its credibility at the end of the day. 

Aara guy sounds confident. But since he is a Muslim. He probably is biased. Also he has more friends on YCP side. I’m not sure where this is going with AARA. 

on the other hand, My axis gave 2-4 mp seats and yet they are giving more than 55 in assembly. That is slightly confusing. Are they indicating that there was huge cross voting for MP seats? 

As you mentioned his analysis might be biased because he is muslim.

But AARA Mastan is pro-BJP, Nationalist and he was associated with ABVP and is a fan of Modi and he worked for Telangana BJP during 2022 and 2023

he might be wrong or correct  with his numbers, 12 hrs lo telsutundi

I also strongly believe that vote difference between both parties will be <=3%.

I said this before elections and i'm still sticking with the below

If >=54% women voted for YCP than YCP is winning, I have no doubts on this part 

If <53% women voted for YCP than  slight edge to alliance, I have no doubts on this part 

If <50% women voted for YCP than it's sweep for alliance, I have no doubts on this part 

Don't troll me if i'm wrong.  It's just my analysis anna😅

2 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Two reliable agencies. Either my axis or AARA will lose its credibility at the end of the day. 

Aara guy sounds confident. But since he is a Muslim. He probably is biased. Also he has more friends on YCP side. I’m not sure where this is going with AARA. 

on the other hand, My axis gave 2-4 mp seats and yet they are giving more than 55 in assembly. That is slightly confusing. Are they indicating that there was huge cross voting for MP seats? 

That aara guy results sound a bit doubtful …he says most ministers today will loose but ycp as party will win..if majority ministers in power loose how can that party win? 
24 hours to find out … this is going to be most neck to neck elections in our state in a while 

2 hours ago, futureofandhra said:

This election result will definitely result in credibility questions 

Aara

My axis 

Kk surveys 

Rise 

Aara correct ayithey jagan for 30 years confirm 

30 years evaru undaru anna, Politics is dynamic .

I think you might have thought the same post 2019 election numbers

See how things changed.

I said this for TG last July. Did anyone expect Cong winning in TG except in the last 1-2 months before election

Just now, Sam480 said:

30 years evaru undaru anna, Politics is dynamic .

I think you might have thought the same post 2019 election numbers

See how things changed.

I said this for TG last July. Did anyone expect Cong winning in TG except in the last 1-2 months before election

look at jagans votebank 50% votebank

solid ga vundhi

2 minutes ago, futureofandhra said:

look at jagans votebank 50% votebank

solid ga vundhi

My guess 47-51% madyalo undi ani

2 hours ago, CanadianMalodu said:

It's just few hours anyway. I'm inclined to side with AARA as their sampling was consistent. For the reasons I stated above I think, AXIS may miss it this time. 

what else do you expect us expect..😀

45 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

That aara guy results sound a bit doubtful …he says most ministers today will loose but ycp as party will win..if majority ministers in power loose how can that party win? 
24 hours to find out … this is going to be most neck to neck elections in our state in a while 

Same doubt. But he said YCP will do exceedingly well in Vizag rural and Uttara Andhra. 

50 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Same question was asked in 99tv ,He told that the talk during the half way ministry change was " odipooye vaalandariki jagan ministries ichaadu",but now he has managed to make more than half of them win.

Same doubt. But he said YCP will do exceedingly well in Vizag rural and Uttara Andhra. 

2019 wave lone cheppu teesukuni kottaru vizag prajalu

intha naasanam chesaka etla vestaru anukuntnav?