Mee mohal mandaaaaa……

veerigadu

1 minute ago, Point said:

Although I don't like a failed loafer candidate like PK getting credit it is good in a way that CBN and lokesh are getting dominated by him. Lekapote Pk ni football thanninattu thani taremestharu. Now CBN might be sheeting pants to even touch PK and keep him away

BJP has bigger plans for PK. Southern states lo edagaliii ani trying. TN lo annamalaiii...AP lo PK

Already TG lo ferformance is very good in this general elections. 

• Upvote 2

I think it is due to silent voting, not sure which side got it

will know in next 12 hours 

4 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

BJP has bigger plans for PK. Southern states lo edagaliii ani trying. TN lo annamalaiii...AP lo PK

So tdp ni thokkesthara inka 

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Yeah, the way pro BJP national media is praising PK something seems fishy.. Modi and Amit Shah are definitely cooking something for 2029.. 

4 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I was at a congress party event in Nanakramguda after the elections, where most of the congress big wigs including Revantham attended.. Revantham himself said they might win 40+ seats and become a strong opposition, he wasn't confident about getting into power.. fast forward 4 days he was swearing in as the CM.. Sometimes we never know in a closely contested election..

Evari choosi Revanth anukunnavo!!

15 days before elections nunchi okate paata Revanth..”kasko na vascodigama ani”..Ni change in tune from him 

• Haha 1

Just now, Point said:

So tdp ni thokkesthara inka 

Just now, JambaKrantu said:

Yeah, the way pro BJP national media is praising PK something seems fishy.. Modi and Amit Shah are definitely cooking something for 2029.. 

Thokkadaniki emundhiii....Mostly this will be last election for CBN. TDP has a huge leadership crisis. 

I don't think Lokesh can compete with PK in terms of crowd pulling capability. 

Monna India today lo chustheee its clear....They referred to PK multiple times. Even though his party contested in less than 5 Loksabha seats....Thats very very fishy

8 minutes ago, letstalk2024 said:

I think it is due to silent voting, not sure which side got it

will know in next 12 hours 

Silent voting is never a thing in AP. Who ever believed in silent voting lost miserably.

Thokkadaniki emundhiii....Mostly this will be last election for CBN. TDP has a huge leadership crisis. 

I don't think Lokesh can compete with PK in terms of crowd pulling capability. 

Monna India today lo chustheee its clear....They referred to PK multiple times. Even though his party contested in less than 5 Loksabha seats....Thats very very fishy

Because he is the face of alliance even yellow media projected him as face of alliance. That's it. 

He was being praised because the steps he has taken to ensure alliance is formed and he is the one to speak about alliance from one year before onset of elections.

They are comparing this alliance with INDIA alliance and praising PK.

I think thats it. Surely TDP will miss CBN in coming days, all depends on how PK can pull tdp cadre in to his hands. Definitely TDP party has to deal with him after some years. But they can cross the river using PK for now.

21 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

So CBN or Jagan, someone is bluffing.. adi evaru anedi we will know tomorrow. .

Jagan 151 to 55 (as predicted by myaxis ante)......He is losing 2/3 of his seats.....That seems very unreal. lets see.... If this is true, then it is surely a testament to his disastrous rule. I personally think YCP will get atleast 70 plus. Even if it loses this election. The wait is almost over....We will know soon. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Jagan 151 to 55 (as predicted by myaxis ante)......He is losing 2/3 of his seats.....That seems very unreal. lets see.... If this is true, then it is surely a testament to his disastrous rule. I personally think YCP will get atleast 70 plus. Even if it loses this election. The wait is almost over....We will know soon. 

Yeah, I think it will be a tight election result like 100 TDP 80 YCP or vice versa.. 10 seats will decide the winner.. it will not be a clean sweep for sure.. 

• Upvote 1

Disastrous ani oppukuntunnavu ante..big improvement bhayyo!!! Congratulations 

24 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

So CBN or Jagan, someone is bluffing.. adi evaru anedi we will know tomorrow. .

ela cheppav bro inta confident ga

4 minutes ago, JerseyBidda said:

Because he is the face of alliance even yellow media projected him as face of alliance. That's it. 

He was being praised because the steps he has taken to ensure alliance is formed and he is the one to speak about alliance from one year before onset of elections.

They are comparing this alliance with INDIA alliance and praising PK.

I think thats it. Surely TDP will miss CBN in coming days, all depends on how PK can pull tdp cadre in to his hands. Definitely TDP party has to deal with him after some years. But they can cross the river using PK for now.

yeah 2024 to 2029will be very interesting to see about how TDP will manage and contain PK.. CBN has to give some important post to PK but at the same time they can't elevate him too much that he will pose a challenge to lokaay.. Also PK has BJP's support in the center so CBN has to tread carefully, he can't just discard PK and crush him.. 

Just now, AnandaVivek said:

Disastrous ani oppukuntunnavu ante..big improvement bhayyo!!! Congratulations 

Its a fact kadha bro....

150 nundiiiii 50 ki vastheee antheee ga..Thats a huge decline......At the same time 100 nundi 23 ki vacchindhiiii TDP...

They lost 4/5 of the seats....That was crazier in comparsion for sure...

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

yeah 2024 to 2029will be very interesting to see about how TDP will manage and contain PK.. CBN has to give some important post to PK but at the same time they can't elevate him too much that he will pose a challenge to lokaay.. Also PK has BJP's support in the center so CBN has to tread carefully, he can't just discard PK and crush him.. 

This is only applicable if Kootami wins.....Anything can happen. YCP might still emerge as a winner tonight. Then BJP wont give two phucks about PK or CBN....they already have numbers for the centre.... BJP may even seek YCP support due to strength in Rajya sabha....