Twitter lo Lokaay ni already CM candidate ani posting..

JambaKrantu

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

proof please wrt Mangalagiri constituency..

other than redbook.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JambaKrantu said:

Worked hard to do what???

In honesty YCP or TDP no one did anything for that constituency.. Jagan's mistake gave that constituency on a platter to lokaay that's all.. 

I am from tadepalli and i know what i am talking about..so say emi cheyledu...so enta majority vastadi antav?

1 minute ago, niladisify said:

idi tdp pro channel..so we dont agree...and anti channels will not show it anyway..😀

Just now, idibezwada said:

I am from tadepalli and i know what i am talking about..so say emi cheyledu...so enta majority vastadi antav?

I don't care about the majority, we all know from the beginning that it was an easy seat for Lokaay because of Jagan's msitakes..

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

mari seema, prakasam and nellore deniki gelustundi antav?

PK has attracted the youth vote towards kootami

We all saw how badly utterly the Yuvagalam which was supposed to attract youth failed

Heck CBN doesn't trust Lokesh capabilities

CBN knows anyday PK is 1000 times better than Lokesh and Bul Bul

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

PK has attracted the youth vote towards kootami

We all saw how badly utterly the Yuvagalam which was supposed to attract youth failed

Heck CBN doesn't trust Lokesh capabilities

CBN knows anyday PK is 1000 times better than Lokesh and Bul Bul

nee bondara...adi fail ani ycp valle feel avatla

14 minutes ago, Spartan said:

a seat Jagan vp tanam valla odipoyadu is more logical sense than Loki kashtarjitam.... 

proof please

3 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't care about the majority, we all know from the beginning that it was an easy seat for Lokaay because of Jagan's msitakes..

ivanni tuesday kaburlu uncle..nuvvu seppede correct aite vadu asalu sammga intlo kurchovachu

8 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

yes capital is one point...he would win even if there is no capital issue..he has been working hard there since 4 years

Kasta padudu eval iyna sethar vaa. Akhil gaadu bi kastapadindu. Panjagutta central Mall mida kelli jump sesindu. Aadu anni sesina top hero anukuntama endi. Idi anthe. Ayina antha scene unte ayya bomma endukani.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, idibezwada said:

idi tdp pro channel..so we dont agree...and anti channels will not show it anyway..😀

there is no neutral channel in reality uncle...every channel is opinion based only...

Mangalagiri was always congress kanchukota kind of region... It's not easy to win that too with high majority...I know it's too early to speak but it's almost an open fact now that Lokesh is winning... Jagan failure aythe lokesh hero aypodu akkada... he will just marginally win...

nee bondara...adi fail ani ycp valle feel avatla

If you or tdp supporters feel it was successful then that shows the level of standards you have set 

Anyways brother if you think Yuvagalam was very successful be it 

CBN believed its success and trusted Lokesh thats why he badly wanted an alliance 

giphy.webp

ivanni tuesday kaburlu uncle..nuvvu seppede correct aite vadu asalu sammga intlo kurchovachu

from tomorrow ilanti stories chala cheputaru

10 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

em proofs kavali uncle?

other then ma prabhutvam ranivvandi chuskuntam...badalu..

you said he worked hard for 4 years...what improvement did we see in mangalagiri from his side

• Haha 1