Twitter lo Lokaay ni already CM candidate ani posting..

JambaKrantu

41 minutes ago, JambaKrantu said:

I don't care about the majority, we all know from the beginning that it was an easy seat for Lokaay because of Jagan's msitakes..

Aithe jaggadni kuppam lo ninchomanaka poyinava, pulivendula valla ayya legacy tho ne gelusthunnaduga.....unlike jaggga, atleast lokesh is trying to build on his own. Balayya used his father's legacy ante agreed. Aina endi vayya ee jaffa pointless discussion. Jaffas r trying hardly to discredit all TDP since exit polls. 5rs padthadi le saaru.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JambaKrantu said:

The day you project Lokesh as the CM candidate of AP is the day TDP's demise starts akin to Rahul Gandhi / Congress.. Lokesh is in no way or shape or form fit for a CM role, accept it and start looking for alternatives or be ready to become another congress or shiva sena..

Remember for now BJP and JSP are an ally but the day they sense weakness in TDP is the day they will try to kill TDP, CBN will not stay young forever and we all saw the fate of regional parties with no strong successor.

Jagan has a loyal vote bank that will never support BJP or JSP, but with some coercion and mind washing TDP's vote base can be easily switched over to BJP+JSP..

All depends on power and sympothy.. Jagan anna sympathy tho CM ayyadu first time then proved..  else 10th pass, mental issues, ego, la k of adminstration etc..vadu CM enti.. KTR.. shadow CM ga power to Hero ayyadu..chusam ga without power ela vunnado... CBN chance/Luck to CM ayyadu but proven later.. same evadina anthe..Pawan ayina, Lokesh ayina... 

Just now, Keth said:

I told you i'm not. i challenged you if not so, you are son of bitch. you are happy to be son of a bitch.

Typical @Swatkat MO

And typical gajji tdp arrogance and behavior abusing parents and family

Just now, vetrivel said:

Typical @Swatkat MO

And typical gajji tdp arrogance and behavior abusing parents and family

nenu direct ga cheppa

nenu kaadu ra male sri reddy ga ani

nenu kaakapothe nuvu son of a bitch anannu. 

akkada aapakunda kavalani nuvu sob anipoinchukoniki antunnav ante nuvu nijam ga sob ani nuvve cheptunav

malli cheptuna. we are all in happy mood celebrating. dont irritate me. you also engage in the fun

one last time i'm telling i'm not the one whom you expect to be or think so.

if you call me again with same level, you are definitely SOB no matter what.

again i'm requesting stop this idiotic chaos. 

have fun

1 minute ago, Keth said:

nenu direct ga cheppa

nenu kaadu ra male sri reddy ga ani

nenu kaakapothe nuvu son of a bitch anannu. 

akkada aapakunda kavalani nuvu sob anipoinchukoniki antunnav ante nuvu nijam ga sob ani nuvve cheptunav

malli cheptuna. we are all in happy mood celebrating. dont irritate me. you also engage in the fun

one last time i'm telling i'm not the one whom you expect to be or think so.

if you call me again with same level, you are definitely SOB no matter what.

again i'm requesting stop this idiotic chaos. 

have fun

@Swatkat brother this is not first time you are doing this

Why do you and tdp supporters abuse parents and family of whoever opposes your views?

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

a seat Jagan vp tanam valla odipoyadu is more logical sense than Loki kashtarjitam.... 

and 2019 lo nenu ide cheppa... Lokesh ni next akkada nunchopetti ...veerudu dheerudu ani cutting istaru ani..

and you proved it...

atleast u shud have said... Lokesh was IT minister, and RaGa never held a proper administrative post...that would be right counter argument.

manam okkasari kuda mangalagiri velli akkada lokesh emchesado chudam

asalu ah area ekkada undo telidu

but comments mattuku chesestam

anasuya morphed pics esinantha easy kadanna burra vaadatam ani prove chesav malla 

ye chaduvu thu ante tha raani vaadu cm avochu, neat ga chadivinodu deniki paniki raadu 

last time cheppa neeku jaffa vi aithe open ga eduvu anna

enduku edustunavo kuda cheppalekapovadam asalu adi oka life yena??

4 hours ago, niladisify said:

fulivendula fuli kooda anthe mari...became CM with lot of anti-incumbency for CBN during 2019...anthe gani fodichindi yemi ledu...ante yaccept chestava

anna cheptene logics avatollu chepthe adi etta logic avutadi antadu. 

typical musugu neutral baffa cum jaffa anna . uff chana kastam

3 hours ago, letstalk2024 said:

Lol 

Lokesh is any day better than Jagan in subject, ofcourse Jagan has a very strong coteri around him and are protecting him well

i am sure Lokesh will emerge as a leader too and has to a certain extent 

ye question adigina erri navvulu navve Jagan Kante chala better

ledu ledu anna chepinattu mla kaaledu kabatti he is inefficient anthe. 

anna la morphed pics esukuni sunakanandam pondali

• Haha 1