Cant wait for Kutami to Win - Jai Venu swamy

Original Profile

Em theda raakunda repu kutami win ayyaka.....aa venu swamy gaadini chepputhalo kottukuntu road meedha evadina tharimithey aaaha....emanna vuntundha?

PK kosam win avvali ani oka side ayitey....just venu swamy gadiki punch padaali ani ayina win avvalani vundhi

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

YCP gelisthe? Will you admit that he is powerful and apologise ani @csrcsr asking. 

Anna neeku venu swamy paina antha nammakam vunte a india today exit polls kosam wnduku antha waiting😀😀😀

2 minutes ago, Sreeven said:

Anna neeku venu swamy paina antha nammakam vunte a india today exit polls kosam wnduku antha waiting😀😀😀

I still think India today is reliable. But how can a party secure 0-3 Parliment seats and yet win close to 60 assembly seats…..thala thokaaa kanipiyyatleee. Also they gave 10% BJP vote share. Is that possible? You tell me. 

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

YCP gelisthe? Will you admit that he is powerful and apologise ani @csrcsr asking. 

I am taking appointment right away anna

22 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I closely followed Venu swamy in all his interviews,

My prediction is  tdp will win

if ycp wins will take his appt immediately 

if tdp wins, will never trust these type of astrologers and will troll him forever

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

I am taking appointment right away anna

13 minutes ago, CricPokChic said:

if tdp wins, will never trust these type of astrologers and will troll him forever

YCP gelisthe… forget about his appointment. It won’t be available anytime soon. Asallll apalemmm inkaaaa.

YCP odipotheee forget about venuswamy. His reputation is down the drain. There is no half way for him. 

• Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

I still think India today is reliable. But how can a party secure 0-3 Parliment seats and yet win close to 60 assembly seats…..thala thokaaa kanipiyyatleee. Also they gave 10% BJP vote share. Is that possible? You tell me. 

BJP contested in 6 MP seats and that is close to 25% of voters. If they even get 50% of the votes polled it is 12.5% so 10% is very reasonable. Dont overthink it.

It is not BJP vote share, it is the votes from all parties but counted towards BJP. Assembly vote share would be much less for BJP.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, veerigadu said:

Of course not. Aa useless fellow edhi cheppina nammanu. TDP ani vunte I would have hoped ycp to win. Burra takkuva vedhava…ind vs pak india win kuda due to astrology anta. What a useless comment. SRH baga aditey Kavya astrology. Poni ivanni mundhu chepthada ante ayipoyaka

3 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

BJP contested in 6 MP seats and that is close to 25% of voters. If they even get 50% of the votes polled it is 12.5% so 10% is very reasonable. Dont overthink it.

It is not BJP vote share, it is the votes from all parties but counted towards BJP. Assembly vote share would be much less for BJP.

True.. even JSP will have more than 10% vote share for just 20 seats they contested as tdp vote gets added to their vote share and so is tdp.. 

2019 is a good measure of what the actual share of votes each party has as they all contested all seats.. take away 10% from ysrcp counting towards the Jagan’s wave and both tdp/ysrcp has 40% vote share and JSP has 5-6% and the remaining 15% is neutral folks.. 

4 hours ago, CricPokChic said:

Tdp win ayina why should one believe. True or false question lo edo okati right avutundhi. Guddiga pettina 50 - 50 chance.