Kaboye cm jagan Anna ki zinsabad

kevinUsa

Just now, Sizzler said:

2029 belongs to YCP bro.  

Isari congress ki atleast 1 vachina, jagan vote bank ki bokka anna, we will make sure congress vote % increases 

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Isari congress ki atleast 1 vachina, jagan vote bank ki bokka anna, we will make sure congress vote % increases 

That is the dream of every TdP supporter bro. Just be cautious with what you are asking for.,, what if Jagan +. Congress forms the alliance. You will see what kind of a fighter Jagan is being in opposition . He is unlike others who show up in last 6 months to stitch an alliance. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

That is the dream of every TdP supporter bro. Just be cautious with what you are asking for.,, what if Jagan +. Congress forms the alliance. You will see what kind of a fighter Jagan is being in opposition . He is unlike others who show up in last 6 months to stitch an alliance. 

Andhuke Jagan opposition lone better, Jagan ki administration radhu, he is in to freebies and revenge politics. Also, Jagan ego ki I think he won’t patch up with Sonia Gandhi 

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Andhuke Jagan opposition lone better, Jagan ki administration radhu, he is in to freebies and revenge politics. Also, Jagan ego ki I think he won’t patch up with Sonia Gandhi 

I still think he has done lot of good work. If he gets around 44-45% , I will not consider his administration a failure. Good luck bro….

Just talk to a poor family and ask if they consider these a freebies or an upliftment of their life. We are lucky to not face those situations bro. 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I still think he has done lot of good work. If he gets around 44-45% , I will not consider his administration a failure. Good luck bro….

Just talk to a poor family and ask if they consider these a freebies or an upliftment of their life. We are lucky to not face those situations bro. 

Just a doubt bro, are you samurai from 2014 times?

Just now, letstalk2024 said:

Just a doubt bro, are you samurai from 2014 times?

No clue bro… someone asked me if I am Raithu Bidda… I have been active only since 2018 or so. ID eppudo DB kothalo create chesanu

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

No clue bro… someone asked me if I am Raithu Bidda… I have been active only since 2018 or so. ID eppudo DB kothalo create chesanu

Oh that aa I thought what oo whatu

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Oh ok

5 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Iam thinking he will get 41% anna, if he gets more than 45% he did good

Both ysrcp and tdp have 40% vote share.. anni seats contest chesthe that is guaranteed… coalition lo thaggochhu… how they get that extra 5-8% is the key.. I think Jagan made a good effort to increase his vote share this term but he also alienated lot of urban voters who voted for him in 2019…