Pitapuram MLA >>>>> AP CM

RPG_Reloaded

8 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I don't think PK is the reason. He may have contributed. TDP on its own had a vote share of 45%. Lion Lokesh won. This level majority means only one thing. Strong Anti Jagan voting.

Idhe chepthunte evvadiki artham avutha ledhu… illiterates thigh slapping stealing credit… yak thu..

11 minutes ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Power CBN haath mein hai. Center and state.. 

and his colleague in TG

10 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

I don't think PK is the reason. He may have contributed. TDP on its own had a vote share of 45%. Lion Lokesh won. This level majority means only one thing. Strong Anti Jagan voting.

STrong anti-YCP voting. Zaganna, Kojjalla, Roza, Boothu Nani, Recording Dance Rambabu, Palnadu Puli Pinnelli, etc.

Zaganna certainly made Varasudu into a more mature politician. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, letstalk2024 said:

and his colleague in TG

Doranna ragging Sandranna batch from 2014-2023. Now Sandranna's keep Revathi is giving return gift to Doranna batch.

Just now, venkappa said:

STrong anti-YCP voting. Zaganna, Kojjalla, Roza, Boothu Nani, Recording Dance Rambabu, Palnadu Puli Pinnelli, etc.

Zaganna certainly made Varasudu into a more mature politician. 

Jagan rewards loyalty. That's why he had done. Baboru doesn't have that trait. 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Jagan rewards loyalty. That's why he had done. Baboru doesn't have that trait. 

WHo cares about loyalty in modern politics. All these chillara leaders will jump to whoever is in power. Sandranna is more knowledgable to this kind of politics. Treats these leaders like the scrap they are.

If Zaganna rewards loyalty, how come he has not given many tickets to his loyal Christian votebank.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, venkappa said:

WHo cares about loyalty in modern politics. All these chillara leaders will jump to whoever is in power. Sandranna is more knowledgable to this kind of politics. Treats these leaders like the scrap they are.

If Zaganna rewards loyalty, how come he has not given many tickets to his loyal Christian votebank.

What do you mean by not giving? He accommodated everyone that's loyal to him. Roja had a internal sabotage as well. I don't like her or Annatu anyway. So, I don't bother much. 

My only worry is Baboru will steam roll Jagan this time , meaning he will make Congress take up Jagan's vote bank bringing Congress to life in Andhra again. 

16 minutes ago, reality said:

Idhe chepthunte evvadiki artham avutha ledhu… illiterates thigh slapping stealing credit… yak thu..

anna TG lo paritisiti endii desh ki netha; BRS annadu, PM candidate annadu, General elections karchu nene chesta annadu mana TG Bapu; 

1 minute ago, CanadianMalodu said:

What do you mean by not giving? He accommodated everyone that's loyal to him. Roja had a internal sabotage as well. I don't like her or Annatu anyway. So, I don't bother much. 

My only worry is Baboru will steam roll Jagan this time , meaning he will make Congress take up Jagan's vote bank bringing Congress to life in Andhra again. 

THey were loyal to him. But they barely had any tickets given to them. 

Sandranna played it smart with Flowerstar alliance. Zaganna overaction with arresting Sandranna and harassing Flowerstar also pissed off voters. 

4 minutes ago, CanadianMalodu said:

Let the better party win. If Congress comes back, hope they govern well for everyone.

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

anna TG lo paritisiti endii desh ki netha; BRS annadu, PM candidate annadu, General elections karchu nene chesta annadu mana TG Bapu; 

adhe mingabettindhi addanga.. inkosari alanti mistakes cheyadu inka… back to TRS

Just now, venkappa said:

THey were loyal to him. But they barely had any tickets given to them. 

Sandranna played it smart with Flowerstar alliance. Zaganna overaction with arresting Sandranna and harassing Flowerstar also pissed off voters. 

I don't think it has do with arrest of Baboru. It has do with Jagan's mistakes of dealing Krishna and Godavari zillas. Renaming of Konaseema, NTR health University, electricity charges, Municipal charges,  petrol prices, in  Sand dandha etc.

Loosing Nellore due to local factors like Anil Kumar Yadav, Kotam Reddi, then vemi Reddi.  Chebi Reddi dandhas and CI Anju Yadav from Chitoor over action probably triggered a lot of Balija cross voting as well. 

Guntur social engineering experiment like loosing Lavu Srikrishna Devarayalu, then burning of a Goud/Ediga boy by a Reddi guy etc. 

Cherry on the top for this disaster is also roads and infrastructure.