***** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni *****

JANASENA

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st 

I'm delighted that PK won this battle and he's the main and sole reason for this victory. He always fought for poor people and even before making it into assembly, he did a lot of charity to the poor and needy. Thanks to ppl of AP who gave a thumping majority to our JANASENA/ni. I always and only opposed PK because of his alliance with TDP and there will be no change. I will stick to it. 

Saho JANASENAni Sahoooo!!!!!! Annayya Chiranjeevi gaaru cheyyalenidi Tammudu Pawan chesichoopincharu. Also, I hope the TDP cadre will always be thankful to PK. 

nee avasaram unnapudu hand ichav ga... gelavagane sambarala...

Plate bale tippav uncle .

Ninnati varaku pk odipovali annav janasena id petukoni.

cheddies tho kalisi pk ni tittav.. now  🫣

• Upvote 1

Just now, psycopk said:

nee avasaram unnapudu hand ichav ga... gelavagane sambarala...

TDP tho pottu naku istam ledu and will stick to it anduke I didn't promote him but always wanted him to win at least MLA seat. you can verify my previous posts 90 out of 100 I said I don't support him coz of his alliance with TDP. Paiga nenu JANASENA ni promote chesthey TDP ni kooda promote chesinatta which I don't like. But kodithey ball stadium avathalakipoyindi. 

Just now, JANASENA said:

TDP tho pottu naku istam ledu and will stick to it anduke I didn't promote him but always wanted him to win at least MLA seat. you can verify my previous posts 90 out of 100 I said I don't support him coz of his alliance with TDP. Paiga nenu JANASENA ni promote chesthey TDP ni kooda promote chesinatta which I don't like. But kodithey ball stadium avathalakipoyindi. 

jagan win ayyi unte kooda same cheppavadivi kada koncham change chesi 

7 minutes ago, 2024 said:

ninnati daka full gaa vesukunavu gaa PK ni, Ippudu win avagane super antunava?

ne lanti fans valle last time two places lo odipoyadu

1 minute ago, Cosmos said:

Plate bale tippav uncle .

Ninnati varaku pk odipovali annav janasena id petukoni.

cheddies tho kalisi pk ni tittav.. now  🫣

+_(

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

Just now, 2024 said:

jagan win ayyi unte kooda same cheppavadivi kada koncham change chesi 

i supported Jagan becoz he has a vision to develop vizag (which the previous govt neglected) anteh gaani aademi naa attakodukem kaadu. 

10 minutes ago, Naaperushiva said:

congrats kaaka...Nijam cheppu JINX ki YCP win annav ley

Just now, JANASENA said:

i supported Jagan becoz he has a vision to develop vizag (which the previous govt neglected) anteh gaani aademi naa attakodukem kaadu. 

Just now, JANASENA said:

rushikonda ki gundu kotte vision nachinda