***** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni *****

JANASENA

Just now, JANASENA said:

i supported Jagan becoz he has a vision to develop vizag (which the previous govt neglected) anteh gaani aademi naa attakodukem kaadu. 

rushikonda ki gundu kotte vision nachinda 

12 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st 

I'm delighted that PK won this battle and he's the main and sole reason for this victory. He always fought for poor people and even before making it into assembly, he did a lot of charity to the poor and needy. Thanks to ppl of AP who gave a thumping majority to our JANASENA/ni. I always and only opposed PK because of his alliance with TDP and there will be no change. I will stick to it. 

Saho JANASENAni Sahoooo!!!!!! Annayya Chiranjeevi gaaru cheyyalenidi Tammudu Pawan chesichoopincharu. Also, I hope the TDP cadre will always be thankful to PK. 

its mutual uncle...don't act like PK won on his own

Just now, 2024 said:

rushikonda ki gundu kotte vision nachinda 

Fertile land ni barren ga marchi capital city ni build cheyyalanukunna vision inka baaga nachindi

14 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

I'm delighted that PK won this battle and he's the main and sole reason for this victory. He always fought for poor people and even before making it into assembly, he did a lot of charity to the poor and needy. Thanks to ppl of AP who gave a thumping majority to our JANASENA/ni. I always and only opposed PK because of his alliance with TDP and there will be no change. I will stick to it. 

Saho JANASENAni Sahoooo!!!!!! Annayya Chiranjeevi gaaru cheyyalenidi Tammudu Pawan chesichoopincharu. Also, I hope the TDP cadre will always be thankful to PK. 

plate marchav gaa 

Just now, JANASENA said:

Fertile land ni barren ga marchi capital city ni build cheyyalanukunna vision inka baaga nachindi

chusava malli nee lo unna jaffa baytaki vachesadu 

2 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

i supported Jagan becoz he has a vision to develop vizag (which the previous govt neglected) anteh gaani aademi naa attakodukem kaadu. 

this is utter crap uncle...last termlo Hudhudki CBN 2 days undi maree revive chesadu cityni with in days and you still think he didn't do anything for vizag?

1 minute ago, 2024 said:

chusava malli nee lo unna jaffa baytaki vachesadu 

ippudu ee 5 yrs lo vizag ni kooda develop chesthe nenu 2029 pulka ga maripotha. I care for vizag dev also. Amaravathi valla vizag ni side track cheyyakunda unte chalu.

Just now, idibezwada said:

this is utter crap uncle...last termlo Hudhudki CBN 2 days undi maree revive chesadu cityni with in days and you still think he didn't do anything for vizag?

jaffas dagara nunchi emi expect chestavu cheppu

Just now, JANASENA said:

ippudu ee 5 yrs lo vizag ni kooda develop chesthe nenu 2029 pulka ga maripotha. 

last 5 years lo jaffa gadu chesin emi development chusi fan ayyavo cheppu

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

enni acres pollam undi neku? 

14 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

Endhi? Chiranjeevi independent ga 18 seats and 18% votes. Paleru won by being Paleru. He doesn't even have bargaining power now. TDP has outright majority. 

15 minutes ago, 2024 said:

ninnati daka full gaa vesukunavu gaa PK ni, Ippudu win avagane super antunava?

ne lanti fans valle last time two places lo odipoyadu

PK ni TDP mosinantha sainiks moyaledu, oppurtunistinc pns like @csrcsr :P 

Just now, Pavanonline said:

PK ni TDP mosinantha sainiks moyaledu, oppurtunistinc pns like @csrcsr :P 

Started a anna already  full support ichanu kada anna 23 icharu tarvatha 21 icharu aina kuda

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

ippudu ee 5 yrs lo vizag ni kooda develop chesthe nenu 2029 pulka ga maripotha. I care for vizag dev also. Amaravathi valla vizag ni side track cheyyakunda unte chalu.

Amaravathi is state capital...Jagan himself said we dont have a revenue generating engine...vizag side track avtadi ani ediste...starting from vjw, guntur, ongole, nellore andaru nelage edavali....TDP from the begining is trying to push IT to vizag....its just another one of the most imp city of the same...edo vizag digochinattu septunav