***** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni ********** JANASENAni *****

JANASENA

2 minutes ago, 2024 said:

emi ledu kabatee crying 

polam lenollu kuda barren land and fertile land gurinchi talking aite

Hope both caders fans followers sympathizers also musugu jaffas realize that it is a mutual support 

TDP needs JSP as much as JSP needs TDP

its a collective effort, all of us know that, accepting gracefully is good for both sides and the state

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Started a anna already  full support ichanu kada anna 23 icharu tarvatha 21 icharu aina kuda

uncle...its all mutual...to be frank PKki konni chotla gatti candidates kuda leru...TDP lekunda PK 100% strike rate kotte chance ledu

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

anthe kada

12 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

i supported Jagan becoz he has a vision to develop vizag (which the previous govt neglected) anteh gaani aademi naa attakodukem kaadu. 

Ivanni oke sentence lo chustanu ani anukoledu. Thank you!

6bddh_.gif

3 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

polam unnolle capital city gurinchi matladali ani teleedu 

Just now, idibezwada said:

uncle...its all mutual...to be frank PKki konni chotla gatti candidates kuda leru...TDP lekunda PK 100% strike rate kotte chance ledu

Ipudu emama uncle nenu 

24 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st 

I'm delighted that PK won this battle and he's the main and sole reason for this victory. He always fought for poor people and even before making it into assembly, he did a lot of charity to the poor and needy. Thanks to ppl of AP who gave a thumping majority to our JANASENA/ni. I always and only opposed PK because of his alliance with TDP and there will be no change. I will stick to it. 

Saho JANASENAni Sahoooo!!!!!! Annayya Chiranjeevi gaaru cheyyalenidi Tammudu Pawan chesichoopincharu. Also, I hope the TDP cadre will always be thankful to PK. 

Glass tippava.. monnati daka sarcastic ga post lu vesevadivi

22 minutes ago, psycopk said:

nee avasaram unnapudu hand ichav ga... gelavagane sambarala...

😁😁😁😁

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

dorkipoyavu uncle nee U turn 6bddh_.gif

3 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

adi nenu cheppala...nuvvu baren land fertile land antunav kada...farming gurinchi enta telso kanukundam ani

6 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ipudu emama uncle nenu 

just saying uncle...its not really like JSP reduced its seats...PK from the beginning is saying he is targeting 98% strike rate...so there is no point in grabbing more seats if he is not 100% sure

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st bl@st 

I'm delighted that PK won this battle and he's the main and sole reason for this victory. He always fought for poor people and even before making it into assembly, he did a lot of charity to the poor and needy. Thanks to ppl of AP who gave a thumping majority to our JANASENA/ni. I always and only opposed PK because of his alliance with TDP and there will be no change. I will stick to it. 

Saho JANASENAni Sahoooo!!!!!! Annayya Chiranjeevi gaaru cheyyalenidi Tammudu Pawan chesichoopincharu. Also, I hope the TDP cadre will always be thankful to PK. 

Apavayya nee sollllu you and @dasari4kntr entha humiliate chesaru waste gadu mata medha Nilabadadu ani eppudu win ayyaka suppprting not good … last 3 months lo kuda you guys against him … 

2 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Apavayya nee sollllu you and @dasari4kntr entha humiliate chesaru waste gadu mata medha Nilabadadu ani eppudu win ayyaka suppprting not good … last 3 months lo kuda you guys against him … 

nuvvu nee sollu vaagudu JSP alliance with TDP anduke I didn't support. antehy. naa previous posts anni against the alliance just go check them