Mr Mirchi

2 minutes ago, Mr Mirchi said:

kaapu anukunnaa

kaapu lo christians leru anukuntunnava; 

we have christians in all castes now. 

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

kaapu lo christians leru anukuntunnava; 

we have christians in all castes now. 

These ppl will not take the official certificate...

11 minutes ago, summer27 said:

kapu lo christian, christian lo kaapu endo naa l❤️da.. christians are christins, kapus are kapus, reddys are reddys..

em chestam ankul ala ayipoindii

10 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

em chestam ankul ala ayipoindii

Fun Fact:

Convert ayi kooda they marry only converted people from their own caste.  I heard from my friend girl widowed after hubby lost due to covid. Cherchi lo they announced for same caste converted guy, then got alliance. 

My aunty tried to ask that family but they told it is common in many castes

11 hours ago, ramannar said:

Fun Fact:

Convert ayi kooda they marry only converted people from their own caste.  I heard from my friend girl widowed after hubby lost due to covid. Cherchi lo they announced for same caste converted guy, then got alliance. 

My aunty tried to ask that family but they told it is common in many castes

wife side family  lo ila vunnaru. this is not news for me. 
kothadi cheppu uncle. 

telugu's or desis vunna church ni pattukoni every sunday mass ki attend aithe nee life jingalala. job, house, business ela ante ala set aithav. cheppina kada wife side, vaadu ilage church thru partime job kottadu, study ayipoyaka fulltime job kottadu. 

my frnd says his frnd started going to church in US, "he said it seems that bongu mana religion em ichchindii, see I get lot of benefits just by being in a church and attending the mass ani" annadu anta. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

kothadi cheppu uncle. 

telugu's or desis vunna church ni pattukoni every sunday mass ki attend aithe nee life jingalala. job, house, business ela ante ala set aithav. cheppina kada wife side, vaadu ilage church thru partime job kottadu, study ayipoyaka fulltime job kottadu. 

my frnd says his frnd started going to church in US, "he said it seems that bongu mana religion em ichchindii, see I get lot of benefits just by being in a church and attending the mass ani" annadu anta. 

I have seen a live example.. ikkada kooda same. Life set chestaru

22 hours ago, Mr Mirchi said:

kaapu anukunnaa

2019 lo Kakinada MP seat kavali ante matham marchukomannadu Jagan anna… 

3 minutes ago, nag said:

contemplating anna; ee job market lo survive avvali ante religion toh revive chesukoka tappadu career ni. 

3 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

kothadi cheppu uncle. 

3 hours ago, nag said:

how baa..give me some e.g...in US how do they benefit??

2 minutes ago, summer27 said:

how baa..give me some e.g...in US how do they benefit??

per say there is a church. you go to church every week; attend the mass. 

ppl see you and try  to make a small talk, nuvvu matladathav. 
ala prayer thru involve aithav, you will participate with them in the church, sometimes they ask you to speak up how is your relationship with god kind of ala ala shuru aithadi. then personal ga adugutharu what are you up to; life lo em jarugutundii chepthav anthe neeku emanna avasram vundii if they have power to help you they will help you. 

same ilage partime kosam vethukuntunde aa abbai, apparently valla winery manager comes to that church, anthe oka partime job ichchadu. same edo telugu valladi church vundii annadu, then started going there later post study work permit ochchaka ala oka church uncle ee telisina valla company lo job pettinchadu. anni sarlu nenu temple ki vella ila eppudu naaku jaragale atleast there won't be small talk. 

ofcourse this example can be attribute to not just church. one of my frnds' wife was used to walk her dog in their neighborhood, made frnds with a elderly lady who got retired and has a dog too. ala she referred her to a position and she got a job.