eevida christian aaaa

Mr Mirchi

3 hours ago, nag said:

I have seen a live example.. ikkada kooda same. Life set chestaru

This is real. The Christian network is very strong. I have neighbors who go to a Telugu Church in the Alpharetta/cumming area. They do investments together and go together on holidays. If one does not have any family or friend group in the area just go to the church daily and one will find a great network and also investment opportunities 

The Christian is the strongest of in NRI telugus. 

Telugu Christian network in US is like the Mormon network. For ex if one looses job, the other church members will do their best in finding an opportunity and also will provide financial support if needed

All these churches are non-denominational evangelical churches and are not catholic

1 hour ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

This is real. The Christian network is very strong. I have neighbors who go to a Telugu Church in the Alpharetta/cumming area. They do investments together and go together on holidays. If one does not have any family or friend group in the area just go to the church daily and one will find a great network and also investment opportunities 

Telugu Christian network in US is like the Mormon network. For ex if one looses job, the other church members will do their best in finding an opportunity and also will provide financial support if needed

All these churches are non-denominational evangelical churches and are not catholic

+USARAJA 

2 hours ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Sambar devudi biddalu kooda same.. church lo job networking and all other support

2 hours ago, summer27 said:

how baa..give me some e.g...in US how do they benefit??

I have seen Xtians doing this.. Church lo parichayalu.. interview lekunda hiring or interviews lo managing .. networking tho jobs and other help ba.. they are very helpful to each other.

blood is thicker than water antaru kaani mana hinduvulu matham choosi help cheyamu

28 minutes ago, nag said:

I have seen Xtians doing this.. Church lo parichayalu.. interview lekunda hiring or interviews lo managing .. networking tho jobs and other help ba.. they are very helpful to each other.

blood is thicker than water antaru kaani mana hinduvulu matham choosi help cheyamu

Manollu teliyanivadu matladithe chalu pari potharu. 

vallu just religion basis meda parichiyalu penchukuntaru, valla thone picnic lu, vacations etc etc. even if they have other groups they slowly drop out of them

i know a guy who came 1 year back from another city and has made big investments in US and India just through this group.

sunday punctual ga church ki veltaru and bible quiz lu, bible games abbo Adoka lokam.

Cumming lo pedda church manollu take over chesaru. 
AP is now nearly 30% Christian and same will reflect here also

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Prasadgeek33 said:

Manollu teliyanivadu matladithe chalu pari potharu. 

vallu just religion basis meda parichiyalu penchukuntaru, valla thone picnic lu, vacations etc etc. even if they have other groups they slowly drop out of them

i know a guy who came 1 year back from another city and has made big investments in US and India just through this group.

sunday punctual ga church ki veltaru and bible quiz lu, bible games abbo Adoka lokam.

Cumming lo pedda church manollu take over chesaru. 
AP is now nearly 30% Christian and same will reflect here also

I second this.  Inter race marriages kooda just because of devudi bidda connection..

list chaala peddhadhi.. they have so many programs in church.. they don't miss it for anything else