guntur raithu bazar name c....

Mr Mirchi

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

MLA Jakampudi chepadu anna, morning nunchi night varaku wait chesina Sajjala and dhanunjay reddy jagan appointment ichevalu kadhu anta 

May be a new trend… CBN had this Coterie last time and he got disconnected with ground reality. Jagan followed the same. Anduke kadha gooba guyyamani icharu…nenu Indrudu Chandrudu ani mathu vadultundhi 

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Bayam emundhile… enjoy cheyandi :) But just be safe and not hurt while removing them. 

Omg ... Ok ba thank you .. love you 💖 💖 for this comment .. 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

My prediction about 2029 being a cake walk for YCP might not be true. 

If YCP doesn’t recover by then, TDP + JS will go together again. They could make Congress part of the alliance if run into any trouble with BJP or if they sense BJP is going to lose badly. 

5 years lo ennno change avtay bro, 6 months mundu em avtundo predict cheyalem. eka 5 years lo cake walk ani asale cheppalem. all i can see as of today ycp+cong alliance lo ki velle chances ekkuva unnay 1 year before election

• Upvote 1

Just now, Sam480 said:

5 years lo ennno change avtay bro, 6 months mundu em avtundo predict cheyalem. eka 5 years lo cake walk ani asale cheppalem. all i can see as of today ycp+cong alliance lo ki velle chances ekkuva unnay 1 year before election

Yeah hard to know… I thought CBN being 80, Lokesh/PK not capable, it will fall into into Jagan hands anukunna. Who knows… CBN can go on for another term if he doesn’t make Lokesh CM… 

Congress has back hand alliance with CBN. Do you think CBN doesn’t have any role in bringing Sharmila to AP? I don’t think so. 

6 minutes ago, Bendapudi_english said:

MLA Jakampudi chepadu anna, morning nunchi night varaku wait chesina Sajjala and dhanunjay reddy jagan appointment ichevalu kadhu anta 

anduke kada kotamreddy from nellore and some leaders left

Endhuku ra bujji.. anni letters theesesaav.. aa Y & S theesesi N&T pettesthe karchu thaggedhi ga

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Yeah hard to know… I thought CBN being 80, Lokesh/PK not capable, it will fall into into Jagan hands anukunna. Who knows… CBN can go on for another term if he doesn’t make Lokesh CM… 

Congress has back hand alliance with CBN. Do you think CBN doesn’t have any role in bringing Sharmila to AP? I don’t think so. 

nuv kuda nammutava bro avi , cbn had no role in that sharmila wanted to join telangan congress but revanth blocked her because he dint want another power center to be created in TG . So she had no choice but to move to Andhra

back hand alliance evanni lite bro, jagan had back hand alliance with bjp ala ante

As long as cbn is with nda. jagan can always move to Cong alliance. he just need to patch up issues with his sister

Just now, Sam480 said:

nuv kuda nammutava bro avi , cbn had no role in that sharmila wanted to join telangan congress but revanth blocked her because he dint want another power center to be created in TG . So she had no choice but to move to Andhra

back hand alliance evanni lite bro, jagan had back hand alliance with bjp ala ante

As long as cbn is with nda. jagan can always move to Cong alliance. he just need to patch up issues with his sister

Jagan had back hand alliance  with BJP. There is no doubt in it. 

Revanth blocked Sharmila, he didn’t her to be in TG politics and showed CBN entry in 2018 as an excuse saying TG people might polarize again.

Pretty certain Sharmila was in contact with ABN RK and won’t rule out them advising to enter here. I could be wrong but just a thought. 

CBN had alliance with Congress in previous election. They contested together in TG. They dropped the idea in AP after TG result. He funded them too. 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Jagan had back hand alliance  with BJP. There is no doubt in it. 

Revanth blocked Sharmila, he didn’t her to be in TG politics and showed CBN entry in 2018 as an excuse saying TG people might polarize again.

Pretty certain Sharmila was in contact with ABN RK and won’t rule out them advising to enter here. I could be wrong but just a thought. 

CBN had alliance with Congress in previous election. They contested together in TG. They dropped the idea in AP after TG result. He funded them too. 

ABN di kuda lite , ABN just highlighted as she was speaking against Jagan. even now they might cover her just to increase cong vote bank so that the vote can split in future

Cheppa kada all jagan can do now is patch with his sister internally

4 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

ABN di kuda lite , ABN just highlighted as she was speaking against Jagan. even now they might cover her just to increase cong vote bank so that the vote can split in future

Cheppa kada all jagan can do now is patch with his sister internally

I don’t think they will patch up. She had done lot of damage for him personally and politically. Even thought she got less than 2%, the damage done sisters is multifold. Vivekananda Reddy issue lekunte Jagan ni target cheyadaniki emi ledhu…. Outside of 3 Capitals & LTA. 

Exactly bro, his loss is on his own record. 151 nundi lose ithene slipper shot anukunna May lo, alantidi 11 ante it can't be described in words. People must be completely disgusted by his governance.

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

Politics lo athma hatyale untay hatyalo undav.

Salahadurala valle odipoyadu anuko, but vaadu chinna pillodu kaadu kada

he himself is the reason for his defeat

On 5/13/2024 at 10:17 PM, Pavanonline said:

Ee single ga ocham simham la vacham sollu kaburlu nibba reels ki baguntai, end of day its win or loss. Asalu 151 nundi odipokudadu for 1 term, malli antha kakapoyina win should be minimum. Tight undi ante he lost huge support. Inka lose ithe it's a slipper shot. 

anti ani edustunnaru asalu anti evaru cheskomannaru including mom and sisters? Avinash ni enduku protect chesaru? Vijayamma ki threat lekundane USA vellipoyinda right before election? Sharmila ni enduku convince cheyalekapoyaru to stay within party? LTA act ni evaru wording marchamannaru? CBN ni arrest evaru cheyamannaru before elections? PK ni evaru kelakamannaru? State antha destruction policies tho time pass evaru cheyamannaru for 5 years? Employees salaries and pensions late chesi mari evaru money panchamannaru?

So if Jagan loses it's on his own record. Migatha anni analysis are for self satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

I don’t think they will patch up. She had done lot of damage for him personally and politically. Even thought she got less than 2%, the damage done sisters is multifold. Vivekananda Reddy issue lekunte Jagan ni target cheyadaniki emi ledhu…. Outside of 3 Capitals & LTA. 

jagan and sharmila patch up pedda kastam em kaadu, problem is when bharathi, brother anil are involved it gets tricky

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

jagan and sharmila patch up pedda kastam em kaadu, problem is when bharathi, brother anil are involved it gets tricky

Anavasaram ga Bharathi ni blame chestunnaru,., reasons are different and she doesn’t have any role in this. Anil ki dandam.. mahanubhavudu chesadu penta Antha 

5 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Again sisters di tappula matludutunnav anna, they gave him enough chances and warnings along with Vijayamma

Just now, Pavanonline said:

Again sisters di tappula matludutunnav anna, they gave him enough chances and warnings along with Vijayamma

Elections lo damage ayindhi antunna… Jagan paid the most price for this. Hope they work with CBN and arrest whoever has done this. Okasariga settle avtundhi issue.