TDP-JANASENA madhya pullalu pette prati na koduku

JaiBalayyaaa

12 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Let's put it this way. PK is the person that pulls his votebank. But, PK himself cannot engineer elections like the way CBN does. PK votebank increase chesukunte he can become prominent, but I don't think he can do that without TDP votebank which at the moment is much more than JSP votebank. In other words, PK can become the CM if he works in the alliance for a term or two and figure out a seat sharing plan with TDP where TDP gets more seats and he becomes the CM. He alone cannot become CM without TDP's help. 

I understand you trying to be as diplomatic as possible. My question is pretty straightforward. Did TDP get benefited by JSP or not? Nobody is denying that JSP got benefited by TDP. If you agree it’s a mutual benefit. My question was, why is the other telugu brother trying to portray that only JSP got benefited but not TDP. Is it because we are past that stage since no more support needed from PK?

1 minute ago, Original Profile said:

I understand you trying to be as diplomatic as possible. My question is pretty straightforward. Did TDP get benefited by JSP or not? Nobody is denying that JSP got benefited by TDP. If you agree it’s a mutual benefit. My question was, why is the other telugu brother trying to portray that only JSP got benefited but not TDP. Is it because we are past that stage since no more support needed from PK?

My first comment in this thread is TDP wouldn't have been able to form the Government in Andhra Pradesh without Janasena. There is no doubt that TDP wouldn't have seen this landslide without Janasena. I don't think Telugu brothers as you call them will deny it unless they are fools. Also be aware that a lot of those TDP-Janasena IDs are actually I-PAC IDs with fake names and profile pictures...ee five years lo Sajjala Bharghav Reddy ki ide pani...to create a rift between the two. 

11 minutes ago, Guest said:

Paisa upayogam undadu neelantolla valla tdp ki

chethakani munda le personal ki vastaru .. e thread ki kuda ne sollu post valla upayogam ledu 

1 hour ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

Pawala gadiki lion lokesh esina biksha idhi.. 400 days nadichi thechina hype ni 4 days kuda aa varahi bus lo cheyani pawala gadu bhale cash chesukunnadani @ARYA okate tweets X lo

Malli modalettava?? Results vachhi 2 days kuda kaaledu… petrol postunnavu 😂

8 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

My first comment in this thread is TDP wouldn't have been able to form the Government in Andhra Pradesh without Janasena. There is no doubt that TDP wouldn't have seen this landslide without Janasena. I don't think Telugu brothers as you call them will deny it unless they are fools. Also be aware that a lot of those TDP-Janasena IDs are actually I-PAC IDs with fake names and profile pictures...ee five years lo Sajjala Bharghav Reddy ki ide pani...to create a rift between the two. 

Perfect…that is exactly what I’m looking for Bro. People like you give and take that mutual respect. Ee thread lo ne nuvvu cheppina fool vunnadu who is arguing that it’s not TDP that got benefited but just JSP. Aa fool chuse vuntadu le ee msg @3$%

4 minutes ago, ariel said:

chethakani munda le personal ki vastaru .. e thread ki kuda ne sollu post valla upayogam ledu 

Not sure what you talking. Just hope that the govt stays for next at least two terms to get into track. Malli dacoit gaadu vasthe andaru sardukovalsinde. It’s clear that people vexed up with ycp. Yevariki vaallu individual ga poti chesunte yela undedo cheppalem. Just remember that PK is behind this alliance..21 seats teeskuni yenni avamaanal paddado.. its all for greater good. Let’s just hope that this dacoit and bhajana batch never comes into power

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Perfect…that is exactly what I’m looking for Bro. People like you give and take that mutual respect. Ee thread lo ne nuvvu cheppina fool vunnadu who is arguing that it’s not TDP that got benefited but just JSP. Aa fool chuse vuntadu le ee msg @3$%

vado siddanthi nuvo vedanthi.. sannasi sannasi matladukunte boodida ralinattundi *&*

8 minutes ago, Guest said:

Not sure what you talking. Just hope that the govt stays for next at least two terms to get into track. Malli dacoit gaadu vasthe andaru sardukovalsinde. It’s clear that people vexed up with ycp. Yevariki vaallu individual ga poti chesunte yela undedo cheppalem. Just remember that PK is behind this alliance..21 seats teeskuni yenni avamaanal paddado.. its all for greater good. Let’s just hope that this dacoit and bhajana batch never comes into power

pk is not behind alliance as everyone think/publicized.. anyway good for AP for the win!

6 minutes ago, ariel said:

vado siddanthi nuvo vedanthi.. sannasi sannasi matladukunte boodida ralinattundi *&*

Nuvvu reply icchav enti? Antee @3$%

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Original Profile said:

Nuvvu reply icchav enti? Antee @3$%

:giggle: reactions ayipoyayi for today

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Nuvvu paytm vaadu fool. Read the comment again. 

Dont worry i cannot compete with you for extra yellow rice swiggy coupons

You gajji pacha paytm pigs can stoop to any level

Abusing familes and parents