NDA is 275 without TDP and JDU

JaiBalayyaaa

6 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

jaggadi number picha lite..

I think Mamata might make a move to join NDA...29 seats and an agreement with Mamata is more dependable than CBN and Nitesh. 

Jagan might join Congress but Mamata will never join BJP… BJP is her main opposition both in and out of Bengal.. 

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ikkada pedda jumping jack gaadu Nitish veedini nammukoni 5 yrs govt run cheyyadam kastame. Still looks good Baboru I don't think he will jump this time since special status isthamannaru ga. so NDA is safe for now I think. 

both parties kalipi jump kottali govt padeyali ante, so not that easy. As long as BJP doesn't kelikify those states it should be fine

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

I think Mamata might make a move to join NDA...29 seats and an agreement with Mamata is more dependable than CBN and Nitesh. 

Mamata main opposition in the state is BJP right? Why would she do that

27 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

ikkada pedda jumping jack gaadu Nitish veedini nammukoni 5 yrs govt run cheyyadam kastame. Still looks good Baboru I don't think he will jump this time since special status isthamannaru ga. so NDA is safe for now I think. 

yes..nitish ni lite thisukune chusukovaali modi batch....bob ni e saari nammochule....lekapothe next time BJP vasthe bob ki poom puhar avudhi

1 minute ago, Gaali_Gottam_Govinda said:

Matama is biggest cunning regional CM..... BJP will never admit her...... that will kill the 42% vote bank of BJP in a single strike. Mamata and BJP ki 5% vote share difference. that BJP still has not figured out

Here is the case...if the BJP let go Bengal once they can have a stable government without threats for an entire term at the Center. Coming to vote share, BJP emi chesina Bengal lo raadu, best case lo opposition thappa they won't be able to form government in Bengal. 

Both biharis ni deal cheese badulu better to deal with Mamata wh has 1 seat more than TDP and JDU combined.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Sucker said:

Thoka yevaru jaadinchakunda happy ga vundandi. Ledhu ante kichidi Amma mogudu vastharu and many countries waiting to puck India front and back. Anni mooskoni states kosam country kosam think cheyyandi. Aa Nitish ganni nammadam kante vellu alternative chuskovali better ga 

inallaki oka manchi mata cheppav 100% true

aa UCC okatti pass avali super untundi. Hope they discussed these terms. 

1 minute ago, JANASENA said:

aa UCC okatti pass avali super untundi. Hope they discussed these terms. 

muslims oppukuntara?

6 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

Mamata main opposition in the state is BJP right? Why would she do that

Post 2025, opposition or ruling won't matter much for Bengal. Imagine if One nation One election comes into effect 2029 then there will be a lot of changes and political realignments...

Just now, futureofandhra said:

muslims oppukuntara?

oppukoru but who cares aathcare 

1670392983590?e=1720656000&v=beta&t=Wz1V

33 minutes ago, TrishaManiac said:

congrats vuncle, mee caste party gelichaaru...enjoy

ap people gave slipper shot to those who tried caste hatred politics

caste party na thokka

state bagupadithey chalu

27 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Lol, aa range lo saavagottinaka Mamata support isthada, that could be against the morale of her cadre as they fought tooth and nail against BJP. I dont think she would dare now.

9 minutes ago, JANASENA said:

oppukoru but who cares aathcare 

1670392983590?e=1720656000&v=beta&t=Wz1V

TDP oppukundi UCC ki indake interview ichaadu