99% Exit Polls Wrong

Sizzler

10 minutes ago, PizzaReddy said:

Aara Masthan -> TDP MP seat adigadanta ga valla wife ki + money to do survey adi ivvakapoyesariki YCP ki support chesadanta ga

Post poll lo support chesna no use kada, I suspect maybe he is bought by betting syndicates 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

MRO Office aina collector office aina they faced discrimination which they never faced earlier. For the first time I saw unity in that community they didn't care which caste the other person belongs to if he is TDP they just supported him.. Thanks jagan for that 

This is true I think, expected they will be backstabbing janasena & bjp, but it didn’t happen.. they are determined this time it looks 

5 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

In fact Any region bro... it's clear.... never disturb the eco system ... he can't be god at a time... even if you want to do something it needs lot of planning and implementation mechanism 

last but not least he should have controlled Vamsi, Nani, Roja which he didn't. He was laughing when they were making fun of CBN wife

Other MLS's also concentrated on scolding/trolling CBN instead of talking on policies, plans, developmens

Name a Minister who held a pressmeet on his portfolio :D 

Many of the folks don't like this but this is fact, Jagan targeted one community for his political advantage and took it to another level along with his dogs, this showed a massive impact on that community. Especially Krishna, Guntur lo aithey they were just waiting to show it 

MRO Office aina collector office aina they faced discrimination which they never faced earlier. For the first time I saw unity in that community they didn't care which caste the other person belongs to if he is TDP they just supported him.. Thanks jagan for that 

I do agree people like Ambati, Roja, Kodali Nani caused damage for the party. But please look how people like JC Brothers targeted Jagan before and how CBN enjoyed it in the meetings. Vallabaneni Vamsi pichi matalaku YCP vallu paid huge price.  

Ayyanapatrudu, Pattabhi etc used foul language even now. Antha enduku PK also said,,, Na Kodakallara, Chepputho Kodtha. Towards the end CbN also said “Nee Emma Mogudu”…  but ivi pattinchukoru evaru. 

YCP should have stopped targeting Kamma community after they are elected. Opposition lo unnapudu edho chesaru… power loki vachaka andarini kalupukoni povali. Anduke kadha vallantha polarize ayyaru… blood petti election chesaru. 

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Right now troll material… but he is a Muslim , educated, and has good communication skills… 

Listen to his recent analysis videos now, bhale comedy anipisthayi

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

I do agree people like Ambati, Roja, Kodali Nani caused damage for the party. But please look how people like JC Brothers targeted Jagan before and how CBN enjoyed it in the meetings. Vallabaneni Vamsi pichi matalaku YCP vallu paid huge price.  

Ayyanapatrudu, Pattabhi etc used foul language even now. Antha enduku PK also said,,, Na Kodakallara, Chepputho Kodtha. Towards the end CbN also said “Nee Emma Mogudu”…  but ivi pattinchukoru evaru. 

YCP should have stopped targeting Kamma community after they are elected. Opposition lo unnapudu edho chesaru… power loki vachaka andarini kalupukoni povali. Anduke kadha vallantha polarize ayyaru… blood petti election chesaru. 

Biggest mistake he did is targeting openly, even if he want to target someone, it should be behind screens and not in public eye .. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, letstalk2024 said:

Listen to his recent analysis videos now, bhale comedy anipisthayi

Inka kanipinchadu… Aara Gayab

1 minute ago, halwafan said:

Biggest mistake he did is targeting openly, even if he want to target someone, it should be behind screens and not in public eye .. 

CBN chethulaki matti antakunda chesthadu… Jagan ki intha loukyam ledhu anthe. 

CBN will keep all high class people happy.  Just see how the entire movie industry is congratulating him. Jagan maximum andarini dooram cheskunnadu… 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

here is the catch .... they never target any community .... JC family has personal rivalry bro... There is difference between making comments and asking whose child is your SON ani ... 

chepputho kodatha yes koncham ekkuve kani Jagan opposition leader ga unnappudu nadi road media uri thiyyali annadu .. 

TDP leaders also crossed line yet times but no where compared to YCP assholes... Boothulu ante only YCP vallu endhuku gurthuku vastharu indhuke

evariki putted endhi... adhi 14 Yrs CM ga chesina CBN wife ni, Biggest Actor from 60-80's era NTR and two time CM koothurni, 40+ yrs ga oka party ni nadipisthunna oka Leader ni, ooorukuntara

I was in Dallas on Result Day, I just saw that almost anger and hatred on Jagan. It's just anger and frustration which has piled up for last 5 yrs

10 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

CBN chethulaki matti antakunda chesthadu… Jagan ki intha loukyam ledhu anthe. 

CBN will keep all high class people happy.  Just see how the entire movie industry is congratulating him. Jagan maximum andarini dooram cheskunnadu… 

andhuke anedhi never disturb eco system ani ... edhi chesina long term planning undali ... sathruvulani ekkuva penchukokoodadhu 

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Majority predicted NDA to sweep the elections with 300-400 seats.

Except KK Survey, nobody predicted Alliance to get 160+ seats. Everyone repeated it will be close contest , winner will be 95-120 range etc, 

@psyc0pk said Jagan won’t get more than 10. @Bendapudi_english said not more than 5 seats from East, West, Guntur, Krishna. Dont think anyone else is close to the results.

I predicted alliance to win but didn’t think even in dreams for YCP to get 11 seats. 

I feel jagan may get 25 to 35 seats 

atleast jagan list 10 seats because of stupidity 

pamarru and nuziveedu lost because parthsaradhi 50 yr congress family thowed into tdp 

jaffa stupidity valle lost same with lavu and vpr and magunta 

asalu prakasam is 50:50 

6 tickets worst ga ichhadu 

5 minutes ago, manadonga said:

pamarru and nuziveedu lost because parthsaradhi 50 yr congress family thowed into tdp 

main reality ki dhooram ayyadu baa..jagan face choosi evarni pettina vesthaaru vote anukunnadu

4 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

here is the catch .... they never target any community .... JC family has personal rivalry bro... There is difference between making comments and asking whose child is your SON ani ... 

chepputho kodatha yes koncham ekkuve kani Jagan opposition leader ga unnappudu nadi road media uri thiyyali annadu .. 

TDP leaders also crossed line yet times but no where compared to YCP assholes... Boothulu ante only YCP vallu endhuku gurthuku vastharu indhuke

evariki putted endhi... adhi 14 Yrs CM ga chesina CBN wife ni, Biggest Actor from 60-80's era NTR and two time CM koothurni, 40+ yrs ga oka party ni nadipisthunna oka Leader ni, ooorukuntara

I was in Dallas on Result Day, I just saw that almost anger and hatred on Jagan. It's just anger and frustration which has piled up for last 5 yrs

Nandyala By-Election time annadu Jagan.. kalchi paresina tappu ledhu ani.

To be clear, I don’t support Vamsi’s comments on Lokesh. That is just unacceptable. It doesn’t need to be Lokesh and his legacy, it is wrong to call anyone that way. 

PK ni kooda personal ga target chesaru TDP batch… Chiranjeevi is a big actor too. It doesn’t matter now since they are all in alliance together. 

Tier2,3 leaders will slip tongue, but I’d expect party chiefs to use proper language. 

Jagan’s mistake is not controlling big mouthed people. He needs to revamp the party and get rid of these people as faces of the party. Main ga ee Sajjala ki dandam pettali .. why would any idiot take services of people like Sri Reddy to target opposition… waste people. 

Honestly this is the first time I have seen a CM being abused without any repercussions. Ayyanna Patrudu constantly called him “Chetha Na Koduku”. I have seen in this DB how low people resorted to making personal comments on Jagan and his family as well.

7 minutes ago, manadonga said:

I don’t think them staying back would have mattered… lucky they jumped and became MPs there. May be Oka 5 seats extra vachevemo anthe. 

BC agenda tho velladu.. 50 seats ichadu… work out avvaledhu.

9 Muslim seats ichadu .. despite BJP alliance, none of them won.