99% Exit Polls Wrong

Sizzler

Ganja every corner… cigarettes doriki natu dorukutundi..,, intlo ladies bayataku velli vache varaku…. Em avudo teliyadu…. 

Current charges mari darunam… surplus unna AP ni defifict loki tesuku poi.. 10 times raised prices…

oka limit untadi deniki aaina..

5 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Current charges mari darunam… surplus unna AP ni defifict loki tesuku poi.. 10 times raised prices…

oka limit untadi deniki aaina..

Uncle you are dead rite treagrding that Jagga won't cross 15/20 ani.... Never expected this ..

6 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

i dont think so baa...94-104 ekkada 11 ekkada

Gone case

Neeku joke ardham kaaleedhu baa, intha yedhava sannaasi Yesu Reddy laaga success avuthaadu ani meaning

6 hours ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

In fact Any region bro... it's clear.... never disturb the eco system ... he can't be god at a time... even if you want to do something it needs lot of planning and implementation mechanism 

last but not least he should have controlled Vamsi, Nani, Roja which he didn't. He was laughing when they were making fun of CBN wife

Other MLS's also concentrated on scolding/trolling CBN instead of talking on policies, plans, developmens

Name a Minister who held a pressmeet on his portfolio :D 

Many of the folks don't like this but this is fact, Jagan targeted one community for his political advantage and took it to another level along with his dogs, this showed a massive impact on that community. Especially Krishna, Guntur lo aithey they were just waiting to show it 

MRO Office aina collector office aina they faced discrimination which they never faced earlier. For the first time I saw unity in that community they didn't care which caste the other person belongs to if he is TDP they just supported him.. Thanks jagan for that 

Abba chaa.. panilo panigaa bhale mossthunnaavu gaa… Kommas vunnadhi max 3%, andhulo mostly foreign lo settle ayyaaru.

I do not think Kommas are reason for trouncing of Jagan.

90% cops voted against him. You can see this from numbers - Almost all JSP MLAs got more than 50k margin.

This is true for TDP MLAs as well where Cops are in significant numbers.

Everyday targetting Mega family is the main reason for Yesu Reddys debacle.

Plus Kshatriya Community though in small numbers contributed a lot for Yesus defeat

16 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

Uncle you are dead rite treagrding that Jagga won't cross 15/20 ani.... Never expected this ..

i never said 20... i said 10-15.. if we touches 40 i wont talk about politics and consider it as a win

2 minutes ago, verrigadu said:

Abba chaa.. panilo panigaa bhale mossthunnaavu gaa… Kommas vunnadhi max 3%, andhulo mostly foreign lo settle ayyaaru.

I do not think Kommas are reason for trouncing of Jagan.

90% cops voted against him. You can see this from numbers - Almost all JSP MLAs got more than 50k margin.

This is true for TDP MLAs as well where Cops are in significant numbers.

Everyday targetting Mega family is the main reason for Yesu Reddys debacle.

Plus Kshatriya Community though in small numbers contributed a lot for Yesus defeat

wer are you from? I am from Vijayawada.... my Family and relatives alll stay there ... we faced the consequences... if you don't know don't comment.

I said that community was discriminated. Why do you think KOdali and Vallabhaneni are hated even though they they belong to same community ... 

5 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

meerandharu CBN ni visionary anukuntunnaru LOL...

True visionary is maa jagananna 2019 mundhu padayaathra lo janaala madhya and chaala castes madhya unity lekapovatam gamaninchaadu...

Thanu villain ayina thana party odipoyina parledhu ani ila chesi andharini unite chesaadu..

janam emo ila Julayi movie lo Brahmi cheppinattu apardham chesukunnaru

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQle9muwj9xh875CnvFMrB

I think First time in Andhra history 3 major caste's voted for one party. Thanks to Jagan anna for bringing this unity😅

5 hours ago, Naaperushiva said:

antey annaki ee buttons nokki nokki alavaatayipoyindhemo baa..matlaadithe buttons buttons antaadu

shriya-saran-shriya.gif

Ante ippudu shriya vi buttons antaavaa .. all shriya pans hurted .. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

YSRCP Votamini rasindi 3 things -

1. SAJJALA - Good or Bad Chief Minister has to respond... madyalo ee gottam gadini vadukunte Jagan face kanipinchakunda that connection lekunda poindi public ki..

2. Suffocation of Public - Opinion chepte evadu em antado evadu vachi meda padi kodatado ane feeling lo ki vellaru janalu.

3. Buttons Nokkatam : The only line Chief Minister spoke every time he appeared on TV / Public in the last 5 years is  "Button Nokkanu". Adi tappite inkoti cheppaledu...Idi chestunanu ani cheppataniki vere line lekunda enta sepu button button button... Virakti vachindi janalaki as he is not providing anything to talk about.

47osjd.gif

Yep button nokkataniki oka computer operator unte chaalu kada cm enduku ani janalu felt

23 minutes ago, psycopk said:

i never said 20... i said 10-15.. if we touches 40 i wont talk about politics and consider it as a win

@psycopk anna kosame takkuva win ayyadu ani talk pakka db lo😅

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, YSLANNISTERS said:

wer are you from? I am from Vijayawada.... my Family and relatives alll stay there ... we faced the consequences... if you don't know don't comment.

I said that community was discriminated. Why do you think KOdali and Vallabhaneni are hated even though they they belong to same community ... 

Born and brought up in VJA and product of VRSEC. Naaku cheppamaaku bro. I have seen the worst of Casteism.

Why do you go to MRO or Collector Office? For reservation certificate? 
You obviously face discrimination when you grab 90% of Krishna Guntur lands. Yeemi maaya roogam? Ippatiki 90% properties meeve kadha?

People wanted to rectify this abberation and handed over to Yesu Reddy.

But he discriminated everybody other than himself.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, verrigadu said:

Born and brought up in VJA and product of VRSEC. Naaku cheppamaaku bro. I have seen the worst of Casteism.

Why do you go to MRO or Collector Office? For reservation certificate? 
You obviously face discrimination when you grab 90% of Krishna Guntur lands. Yeemi maaya roogam? Ippatiki 90% properties meeve kadha?

People wanted to rectify this abberation and handed over to Yesu Reddy.

But he discriminated everybody other than himself.

MRO office ki endhuku velktharu Bro ... emi panulu udavu anukunnava, i also mentioned Collector Office 

90% lands ah... avemaina kanji chesinava valla sontha aasthulu avi.....

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

I think First time in Andhra history 3 major caste's voted for one party. Thanks to Jagan anna for bringing this unity😅

adey gaa baa ardham chesukoru