Request to Moderators

venky7

39 minutes ago, venky7 said:

I felt AFDB's most cool guy is @Konebhar6.He never indulge in any political conversations. Still he got irritated by the posts from @vetrivel id. Imagine the seriousness.

If its mutual fight no ones cares about it, but unnecessarily tagging ids, instigating and pulling them in to bad conversations. This has been happening repeatedly. Its unbearable to watch and look in to the threads.

Mods please look in to this id @vetrivel

@nanibabu @afdb__sai @afmod @MOD23

@psycopk Every time i report some ugly id to you, you didn't take any action. Atleast clean the DB and make this space healthy and entertaining for everyone.

I would just ignore it. Every one is entitled to their opinion. Divergent opinions are always good for society as long as hate is not spread.

I have no issues. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Sixers said:

Bhayya nuvvu common man la thiruguthunna Mod antaga?

Haha. Anta scene ledu bhayya naaku.

41 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I would just ignore it. Every one is entitled to their opinion. Divergent opinions are always good for society as long as hate is not spread.

I have no issues. 

+1 thats the way to deal .. kudos 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, venky7 said:

I felt AFDB's most cool guy is @Konebhar6.He never indulge in any political conversations. Still he got irritated by the posts from @vetrivel id. Imagine the seriousness.

If its mutual fight no ones cares about it, but unnecessarily tagging ids, instigating and pulling them in to bad conversations. This has been happening repeatedly. Its unbearable to watch and look in to the threads.

@psycopk Every time i report some ugly id to you, you didn't take any action. Atleast clean the DB and make this space healthy and entertaining for everyone.

if-making-a-fool-of-yourself-is-an-art-t

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

I have no issues. 

Opinion? ROFLOL 

2 minutes ago, psycopk said:

+1 thats the way to deal .. kudos 

Super man. then why do you condemn YSRCP/IPAC posts? and abuse them?

You are saying there is no limit and anyone can do anything. It clearly seems you are encouraging. Kudos for your great leadership(MODship)

Just now, venky7 said:

Opinion? ROFLOL 

Super man. then why do you condemn YSRCP/IPAC posts? and abuse them?

You are saying there is no limit and anyone can do anything. It clearly seems you are encouraging. Kudos for your great leadership(MODship)

Thanks man… as long as he is not abusing or bring caste into play we have to respect his views same goes with baigan… neku naku nacahledu ante ela… learn from konebhar on how to handle people in  public forum

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Santi poragalla lekka complains endi vaa…

rechakotti frustratikn enjoy chey lekpothey ignore…another best way is to poke them often and don't respond

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Thanks man… as long as he is not abusing or bring caste into play we have to respect his views same goes with baigan… neku naku nacahledu ante ela… learn from konebhar on how to handle people in  public forum

have you gone bonkers? god must save you.

he himself posted that id crossed limits. In this thread he is just avoiding conflict. i dont know why???

i guess no guts to fight against the evil. 

leave it useless discussion

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Santi poragalla lekka complains endi vaa…

rechakotti frustratikn enjoy chey lekpothey ignore…another best way is to poke them often and don't respond

halwa ga ninnu egaresi chikatesi baadina oka andam undhi. rest i leave it to your imagination

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, venky7 said:

@psycopk thank you

What about the ugly abuses this id and his gang keep sending me 

I have reported multiple times but no action taken

They start by abusing my family and parents

They call me paytm dog

But when i return the favor by calling them pacha paytm pig they get triggered.

@Android_Halwa @Sizzler @CanadianMalodu @Sam480 @JambaKrantu please post how you get abused by this @venky7 and his gang

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Sixers said:

Bhayya nuvvu common man la thiruguthunna Mod antaga?

same feeling. ah thread lo titti,  eeee thread lo ignore anta 

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

@psycopk thank you

What about the ugly abuses this id and his gang keep sending me 

I have reported multiple times but no action taken

They start by abusing my family and parents

They call me paytm dog

But when i return the favor by calling them pacha paytm pig they get triggered.

@Android_Halwa @Sizzler @CanadianMalodu @Sam480 @JambaKrantu please post how you get abused by this @venky7 and his gang

Anna, As far i remember i never interacted with @venky7

• Upvote 1

Now tell me @psycopk that id guy came and ranting that i abused him. Hehe

I posted this thread for the sake of fellow members. I did not engage with that guy. yesterday i saw chain of abuse threads by this id and @Konebhar6 quoted him and saying stop that ugly posts.

Below is the thread.