Request to Moderators

venky7

4 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

See second page, out of no where using curses aganist other members

danlo personalga nee familyni andi ekkadara? 

4 minutes ago, idibezwada said:

danlo personalga nee familyni andi ekkadara? 

Nanne analsina avasaram ledhu ra 

4 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Nanne analsina avasaram ledhu ra 

family personal target ane kada edupu...generic boothlu kuda anakudadha? mod can decide on it

3 hours ago, venky7 said:

have you gone bonkers? god must save you.

he himself posted that id crossed limits. In this thread he is just avoiding conflict. i dont know why???

i guess no guts to fight against the evil. 

leave it useless discussion

Enti lunch ki bayataki velli vachesariki inta disco naa.

Thank you for your concern. I don’t have issues with divergent opinions, however oka online forum lo these things keep happening.

I never complained to mods or to anyone about @vetrivel. I did not like some of the messages he posted, which I let him know. I fought my own battles with him directly. We concluded our conversation in the thread.

I don’t think people are going to change based on discussions here. Online forum lo guts vagaira useless. 

I really appreciate you standing up for me. It’s very rare to see in online forums. 
okarini ban cheste emostadi, inko ID create avuddi. 

4 hours ago, venky7 said:

I felt AFDB's most cool guy is @Konebhar6.He never indulge in any political conversations. Still he got irritated by the posts from @vetrivel id. Imagine the seriousness.

If its mutual fight no ones cares about it, but unnecessarily tagging ids, instigating and pulling them in to bad conversations. This has been happening repeatedly. Its unbearable to watch and look in to the threads.

Mods please look in to this id @vetrivel

@nanibabu @afdb__sai @afmod @MOD23

@psycopk Every time i report some ugly id to you, you didn't take any action. Atleast clean the DB and make this space healthy and entertaining for everyone.

He quickly takes action if you abuse b@rya. Hypocritic

9 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Enti lunch ki bayataki velli vachesariki inta disco naa.

Thank you for your concern. I don’t have issues with divergent opinions, however oka online forum lo these things keep happening.

I never complained to mods or to anyone about @vetrivel. I did not like some of the messages he posted, which I let him know. I fought my own battles with him directly. We concluded our conversation in the thread.

I don’t think people are going to change based on discussions here. Online forum lo guts vagaira useless. 

I really appreciate you standing up for me. It’s very rare to see in online forums. 
okarini ban cheste emostadi, inko ID create avuddi. 

Thanks for clarifying again brother

We both concluded in that thread 

TS is not concerned about you its more of trying to get my id banned

Most of the TDP supporters as you might have seen are one by one ganging up on me

It will continue 

They will try to show me in bad light to all Neutral ppl in db

They will meanwhile continue abusing my parents and family in DMs

This will not end

One by one ids will start complaining because i'm exposing their insecurities

2 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Hardcore sanghi spotted

lol ...trolling confirm chesukontam lo number one ra nuvvu. 

2 minutes ago, Telugodura456 said:

lol ...trolling confirm chesukontam lo number one ra nuvvu. 

Lol stop licking Bodi for a second brother

Not able to see your Bodi Shah licking

10 hours ago, vetrivel said:

@psycopk thank you

What about the ugly abuses this id and his gang keep sending me 

I have reported multiple times but no action taken

They start by abusing my family and parents

They call me paytm dog

But when i return the favor by calling them pacha paytm pig they get triggered.

@Android_Halwa @Sizzler @CanadianMalodu @Sam480 @JambaKrantu please post how you get abused by this @venky7 and his gang

Just ignore and move on bro. Just need to remember the leaders we root for don’t care about us. Keep the conversations civilized and don’t abuse anyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Difference of opinion doesn’t make someone your enemy. 

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Just ignore and move on bro. Just need to remember the leaders we root for don’t care about us. Keep the conversations civilized and don’t abuse anyone. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Difference of opinion doesn’t make someone your enemy. 

We don't take it like that but other people who support other parties take it seriously and start abusing to feel powerful. They get triggered and respond in a way like it's their job that pays bills

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, venky7 said:

I felt AFDB's most cool guy is @Konebhar6.He never indulge in any political conversations. Still he got irritated by the posts from @vetrivel id. Imagine the seriousness.

If its mutual fight no ones cares about it, but unnecessarily tagging ids, instigating and pulling them in to bad conversations. This has been happening repeatedly. Its unbearable to watch and look in to the threads.

@psycopk Every time i report some ugly id to you, you didn't take any action. Atleast clean the DB and make this space healthy and entertaining for everyone.

Unnadhi 10 users 

Malli indhulo ee laddu lo panchayathi

• Haha 2

On 6/10/2024 at 10:49 AM, venky7 said:

antha nee bhrama.. People are really good at faking persona and mods are really good at stalking and sharing in their circles. The Konebhar6 you think has a small home (courtesy: @DallasBaluKarry) and also has another id named @INNOCENT_SUFFERER

23 hours ago, vetrivel said:

Lol stop licking Bodi for a second brother

Not able to see your Bodi Shah licking

Get well soon 

0be3856d4eb4b17dd863bab5ac431f1d.jpg