How to control the anger?

JonSnowUSA

53 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

These people wake up at 5am everyday and start work.

wake up early and start your day before everyone

I wake up early, work out and still the same. 

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

bhaga cheppavu bossu.. Can you also give tips to be motivated? I know many of my friends who are in mid 30's and all are depressed and addicted to either ganja, liquor or something else. When you see Modi, CBN, Biden, Dump thatha all are above 70's and very much motivated. What makes them motivated and what makes people like me demotivated? How to be motivated?

Igikai book saduvu; 
atomic habits book saduvu 
deep work book saduvu 

1 hour ago, JonSnowUSA said:

If some one does opposite to my expectation, I get angry. That is bad I know. Most of the successful people in the world has calm and composure and they mostly don't react.

yeah but do you have anything void in your life in terms of goals or aims or aspirations. 
do you feel you dont have right or healthy body, or you are not financially sound or career wise you are not "successful" enough compared to your peers ?? 

paina cheppinattu vunte may be those things makes your brain to channelize as anger emo; in my case my I feel my job is not high paying enough which I want to change aa frustration anger roopam lo ostadi ani anipistundii when I introspect. 

coz they are successful, and they don't have anything to worry about may be that's why they are calm emo. 

30 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I wake up early, work out and still the same. 

Then don't wake up and sleep more

4 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Then don't wake up and sleep more

appudu work out cheyale ani roju motham cranky vunta. 

12 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

appudu work out cheyale ani roju motham cranky vunta. 

Hahaha

anger is in your brain

you have to control it by yourself evaru matram vesi apaleru

But work out chesthey antha kopam ravodhey??🤔

negative people and thoughts ni cut cheyatam and forgive cheyatam lantivi nerchukovali

17 minutes ago, TeluguTexas said:

Hahaha

anger is in your brain

you have to control it by yourself evaru matram vesi apaleru

But work out chesthey antha kopam ravodhey??🤔

negative people and thoughts ni cut cheyatam and forgive cheyatam lantivi nerchukovali

cheppina kada oka side frustration di ala channel avtadi; 

but that's only on close family members; outsiders perceive me as funny and cool guy though. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, TeluguTexas said:

Go and bash like Arjun reddy, they'll put you in jail and that should teach you a lesson

LOL

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Igikai book saduvu; 
atomic habits book saduvu 
deep work book saduvu 

Many of friends told me about it. Ikigai.. idi techukoni start chesta chadavadam.

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

yeah but do you have anything void in your life in terms of goals or aims or aspirations. 
do you feel you dont have right or healthy body, or you are not financially sound or career wise you are not "successful" enough compared to your peers ?? 

paina cheppinattu vunte may be those things makes your brain to channelize as anger emo; in my case my I feel my job is not high paying enough which I want to change aa frustration anger roopam lo ostadi ani anipistundii when I introspect. 

coz they are successful, and they don't have anything to worry about may be that's why they are calm emo. 

I am healthy and financially no tensions.. Career wise konchem anipistundi.. konchem frequent ga job switch cheste manchi tech and career ladder baga vundedi ani.. anthaku minchi no more frustrations. 

14 hours ago, JonSnowUSA said:

Don't tell me bullshit answers like Count 1 - 10.. Bokadia answers kakunda konchem manchivi emaina chepte follow avutham ikkada

look at the root cause first to see why you are getting angry

anger sometimes could be due to irritability because of being something as simple as hungry, it could also be due to you being in a poor emotional state (could be because of dobbings from work, pamily, priends, wife etc), overall dissatisfaction with your work and life (you are not where you want to be and you are in a unbreakable sh*t circle for now) , things not going your way (chese panulu sakkaga avvavu), environmental factors that you are not paying attention to (going out in a hot sun when your body does not like heat, having too much light in room when you are light sensitive etc)

start paying attention to triggers, it will probably solve 50% of your problem

Take ashwagandha, it could reduce stress and make you feel a bit less emotional, helps calm nerves when you are tense, try it and see if it works for you

also start going to temples, church etc, sometimes feeling closer to god helps your mind calm and lessens your worries.