Mods dont spare anyone

venky7

2 minutes ago, polimera said:

First restrict that @snakebabu for using abusive language on everyone. Avi kanpinchavu manaki

Orey I abuse politicians not db members.

nannu evadu ayina abusive ga kelkithe i will retort with the same language. Nuvvu ika aapuko lekapothe ban avuthavu

Just now, vetrivel said:

Then ban all the tdp idiots for calling tamil nadu as sambar

Telangana as langa

The same fellow ninnane oka thread lo cheppadu every one has freedom to express their opinions and we should respect that ani unless targetting one caste ani. Today showed his true yellow gajji colors. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, venky7 said:

pichi pichi ga vaagithe davada paguluddi pulka endira labor 

ollu deggara pettkuni matladu. 

puttina place ki respect ivvalonidivi nuvu bathiki em dandaga ra labor

What are these threats @psycopk

@Konebhar6 @Naaperushiva @csrcsr @Sucker @VictoryTDP @Thokkalee @Shameless @argadorn @reality already they started showing their arrogance  and even mods are encouraging threatejing rowdy goondas

1 minute ago, snakebabu said:

Orey I abuse politicians not db members.

nannu evadu ayina abusive ga kelkithe i will retort with the same language. Nuvvu ika aapuko lekapothe ban avuthavu

If I show a thread you abusing a db member who not even responded to you, what you will do ?

1 minute ago, vetrivel said:

What are these threats @psycopk

@Konebhar6 @Naaperushiva @csrcsr @Sucker @VictoryTDP @Thokkalee @Shameless @argadorn @reality already they started showing their arrogance  and even mods are encouraging threatejing rowdy goondas

threats entra babu. vaadu pichi ga vaagadu vaadiki reply icha. ne pani edo nuvu chusuko kelki tannulu tinalaa ippudu??

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

doubts ?  Pichhi  Pulka la vunnadu

Social is media is there to express opinions freely and he is asking to BAN , Just it started , we have to bare pulkas overaction 

CBN words are changing now , He is in plan to do good things as he also know he got last chance , seems like he wanna do good things . I hope pulkas will follow the same 

Nuvu maarava? adhe dhed dhimak esukuni pichakuntal posts eyyaniki vastava?

intha howla ganivi endira babu. TS clear ga mention chesindu gada capital name ni misuse cheyoddu ani? 

midi midi gnanam esukuni dhed dhimak posts eskunta

appudu anthe Land titiling act correct anta kanesam daani meaning kuda telvad mohaniki

• Upvote 1

Widow crier came and started spoiling the intent of this thread

as usual thatha gaaru watching coz it is freedom of speech CITI_c$y

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro my sincere suggestion as brother and friend , after staying in this db for so long as friend cheptuna 

Remember this is not real this is social media enduku nuvu time waste chesukuntunav regarding all those ids they have freedom to post , any body has right to post their opinion 

Nuvu urike valani enduku tag chestunav they get irritated , bro don't waste time in db just post for some timepass , muchatlu if you ahve any friends talk to them , andarini kalupukoni povali then it's fun 

Valu tag cheyodu anna chestunav 

Even I do to pull some ids for fun like sucker and vada uncles 

All good bro you will not achieve anything 

Facst ni accept chesi don't waste time all good hope you agree with my points nee manchiki cheptuna 🙏 not saying you should not post anything but urike chesthe people get irritated

ninne cheppadu konebhar bro nannu tag cheyyaku ani 

psycopk says it his freedom of speech. ROFLOL

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Bro my sincere suggestion as brother and friend , after staying in this db for so long as friend cheptuna 

Remember this is not real this is social media enduku nuvu time waste chesukuntunav regarding all those ids they have freedom to post , any body has right to post their opinion 

Nuvu urike valani enduku tag chestunav they get irritated , bro don't waste time in db just post for some timepass , muchatlu if you ahve any friends talk to them , andarini kalupukoni povali then it's fun 

Facst ni accept chesi don't waste time all good hope you agree with my points nee manchiki cheptuna 🙏 not saying you should not post anything but urike chesthe people get irritated

Bro i dont have problem if they tag

Ts and his gang abuse my parents and family because i troll tdp

Now they are giving open threats

pisco samara asked not to tag and i stopped brother

The ids i tag abused me in DMs

With worst things

I will respect your suggestion and will follow as long as the tdp idiots dont provoke or call names

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, psycopk said:

They will get banned too.. koncham mundu vennaka

nenu complaint chesa nannu evariko link pedutunaru ani and that day they linked it to you and abused. 

nuvu why silent i cant undertand samara

8 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Without abusing anyone or responding back abusively evo nalugu posts tdp pai, bramaravathi pai vesthe kuda ban chesthara bro ? 

Ignore lo pettukondi, antha kante manchi solution naku telisi ledu. If you ban they'll create one more id, and if you ban words one can come with another variation. Engagement lekapothe ave velipothai kukkalu 

• Upvote 1