2029 narrative for Jaffas Enti

CosthaBidda

1 minute ago, Keth said:

thats why i'm telling you are the dumbest of all langa jaffas here.

then how come you become NEUTRAL?? simple contradiction which you can't understand and hence i'm calling DUMB

second thing, As you stated that you are a LANGA, you must be neutral in talking about other state affairs.

and also you are vicious towards neighboring state which is very bad. We gave a clear mandate and if you talk bad about our capital or some other things, you will be not tolerated like your thread vanished. 

I told you and everyone that i'm anti jaffa. it doesn't necessarily be PULKA. FYI~ I didn't belong to so called casette that your dumb brain thinking that i'm.

Nuvvu Jaffa ani decide chestavu 

Langa ante, Langa dumb anravu

Asalu Enduku anta hate chestunnavu cheppu 

Dunb ayte Nuvvu Naku vachhi emaina money istunnava or poshistunava 

Ninnu non ekkada baga  vesi vuntanu anduke anta hate chupistunavu 

asalu vanish thread content Chusava , 

Adu chuse ila matladtunavu ante , Ni mind ni museum lo Pettochu

Inka Dumb ani Nuvvu prove chesuko akkarledu

Nuvvu emaina poshitubavu ra Nannu, Dumb bimb  annvu ani personal attack ki digite ……Same attack  vuntundi  next onwards 

Give respect and take respect  

18 minutes ago, Keth said:

thats why i'm telling you are the dumbest of all langa jaffas here.

then how come you become NEUTRAL?? simple contradiction which you can't understand and hence i'm calling DUMB

second thing, As you stated that you are a LANGA, you must be neutral in talking about other state affairs.

and also you are vicious towards neighboring state which is very bad. We gave a clear mandate and if you talk bad about our capital or some other things, you will be not tolerated like your thread vanished. 

I told you and everyone that i'm anti jaffa. it doesn't necessarily be PULKA. FYI~ I didn't belong to so called casette that your dumb brain thinking that i'm.

Kanisam state anna akkadena

26 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Nuvvu emaina poshitubavu ra Nannu, Dumb bimb  annvu ani personal attack ki digite ……Same attack  vuntundi  next onwards 

First of all no one personally attacked you.

DUMB 

a. : lacking intelligence : stupid. pretended to be dumb. b. : showing a lack of intelligence.

Hope you understand the meaning of DUMB now

second thing, you didn't even read what other person said(i mentioned this point like more than 10 times in our old convos) still you are acting the same. hence i called DUMB

Two things to do here, either you ignore and move on(which is quite intelligent move) or prove that you are not DUMB by giving logical reasons

Instead You are always coming up with even sillier explanation which in turn proving that you are dumbest.

Next, You want RESPECT? you mention one correct point Give respect and take respect.

Nuvu avatali vallani pulkas ani start chestunav start cheyyatame, that itself is disrespect(which you are not getting). calling someone pulka is like giving respect?

so you start giving first and then it automatically come back.

Who am i to hate you? and why i would i hate you? Its the content that is disgusting so we oppose.

Lastly Be like a Man bro, Fight it with logical and meaning explanations.

Lets make it interesting(if you can afford it)

56 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

DB lo anthey uncle 

If u are against jaffa ur pulka and u have caste gajji 

if u are against nakka ur teddy or langa

if u are against PK above all 

please don’t change the rules 

there is no neutral concept in DB

cc @payCHEX

21 minutes ago, Keth said:

First of all no one personally attacked you.

DUMB 

a. : lacking intelligence : stupid. pretended to be dumb. b. : showing a lack of intelligence.

Hope you understand the meaning of DUMB now

second thing, you didn't even read what other person said(i mentioned this point like more than 10 times in our old convos) still you are acting the same. hence i called DUMB

Two things to do here, either you ignore and move on(which is quite intelligent move) or prove that you are not DUMB by giving logical reasons

Instead You are always coming up with even sillier explanation which in turn proving that you are dumbest.

Next, You want RESPECT? you mention one correct point Give respect and take respect.

Nuvu avatali vallani pulkas ani start chestunav start cheyyatame, that itself is disrespect(which you are not getting). calling someone pulka is like giving respect?

so you start giving first and then it automatically come back.

Who am i to hate you? and why i would i hate you? Its the content that is disgusting so we oppose.

Lastly Be like a Man bro, Fight it with logical and meaning explanations.

Lets make it interesting(if you can afford it)

So what you want to prove here

You are intelligent by posting Goggle meaning  of DUMB

by highlighting that 

asalu Nuvvu write chese dantlo content vundadu , personal attack Dumb ani tappite 

Yes I ignore move on , But malli Nannu tag enduku chestunnavu already see the todays threads who has quoted First  nuvvu vachhi  kelikite calm ga pakkaki vellala .. 

pulkas , Jaffas and Langas ani  DB lo common anukunta , Neeku e eroding kott

Firat vere vallani gelatkatan mani ni pani nuvvu chusuko . Deenini Dumb move Anakapote emi antaru .. see todays thread who has given first tagged 

Asalu Nuvve  pedda DUMB gradual vunnavu kada , First Nannu TAG chesi malli Nannu ignore cheyamantunavu … DUMB ani prove chesukunavu kada 

Oh my Intelligent la feel ayye , DUMB candidate

• Haha 1

you can't even understand what i wrote which i why you are called as DUMB

this is no personal attack. this is telling on your face that you are DUMB @jaathiratnalu2

why did i quote you??? because you cannot read between the statements and understand what other person told you. 

when someone explains you, you can't even interpret the meaning which is why you are being called DUMB, my mate.

16 minutes ago, Keth said:

you can't even understand what i wrote which i why you are called as DUMB

this is no personal attack. this is telling on your face that you are DUMB @jaathiratnalu2

why did i quote you??? because you cannot read between the statements and understand what other person told you. 

when someone explains you, you can't even interpret the meaning which is why you are being called DUMB, my mate.

First of all you don’t have common sense to understand the logic between fun and serious ness and that is the reason you were writing  huge pages and there is no content in that, That’s proves you are the biggest DUMB of the DB

asaly ninnu andaru DUMB ani antara .. baga kalavaristunnavu don’t worry alane paulistamu DUMB

23 minutes ago, Keth said:

Ignorance is Bliss which you can't do so thats why are you are dumb mate :giggle:

Ayyo mari tamaru enduku reply istunaro ni EGO satisfaction kosama mari de ink DUMB antaru kada .. DUMB of the DB

First evadu kelikado chudu 

28 minutes ago, Keth said:

Ignorance is Bliss which you can't do so thats why are you are dumb mate :giggle:

Nuvvu  First morning vachhi keliki malli ignorence bliss antavu , Malli DUMB ani prove chesukunavu kada DUMB
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💦

14 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

Nuvvu  First morning vachhi keliki malli ignorence bliss antavu , Malli DUMB ani prove chesukunavu kada DUMB
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💦

gelkatam emitra babu mind minginda?? nuvu esina daniki reply icha. Be a man and try to reply daniki?

kinda thread lo asalu neeku sambandam lekapoyina vachi reply ichav enti ante, sarada annav?

ninnu anduke pilla fakodi anedi first nunchi

17 minutes ago, Keth said:

gelkatam emitra babu mind minginda?? nuvu esina daniki reply icha. Be a man and try to reply daniki?

kinda thread lo asalu neeku sambandam lekapoyina vachi reply ichav enti ante, sarada annav?

ninnu anduke pilla fakodi anedi first nunchi

Nene cheppe Daniki sambandam lekunda answer istavu enti, E roju evadu first Tag chesadu , Adi cheppu ante 

Edo May19th thread teesukavachhi , irrelevant ga mataladutavu , Deeni batti telustundi Nuvvu enta DUMB 

DUMB prove chesukuntavu .. Good nenu DUMB  analsina pani ledu 

AGAIN DUMB ani prove chesukuntynavu, Good keep it up

2 hours ago, Shakee said:

Tag @vetrivel necessarily and unnecessarily appudu ayina annnai ki ardham avutundhemo 

0be3856d4eb4b17dd863bab5ac431f1d.jpg

@MOD23 @psycopk all ids are ganging up against me

I appreciate the effort they are putting 

I wont shy away ever

As Rajni said in Shivaji

Kanna tdp panninga thaa kootama varu singam single ah thaa varu

REV--j.gif