CBN hunt started

JaiBalayyaaa

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ido rakamaina covering…king king maker ani feel ayinaru…teera cabinet susthe musti esinatu esinaru..swearing in ceremony is like konidela success meet..gathileka igo cabinet teeaukoledu, paisal kavali ami adiginam ani kathalu

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyDrT9zQQTecvO2qIsRfJ

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ido rakamaina covering…king king maker ani feel ayinaru…teera cabinet susthe musti esinatu esinaru..swearing in ceremony is like konidela success meet..gathileka igo cabinet teeaukoledu, paisal kavali ami adiginam ani kathalu

lol yesterday I was laughing too, they gave shitty central cabinet posts, too many elevations to PK in the national media, swearing in ceremony was like a Kapu success meet that Modi attended. CBN ki oka 2 to 3 years lo MoSha plan artham avutundi le.. :giggle:

3 hours ago, Mancode said:

south bihar and actual bihar will get more funds due to tirigina chakram phalinchina vyuham as per @Android_Halwa bro

Looking at CBN'S Cabinet I felt that this is more of a lokesh cabinet than cbn's cabinet,

CBN excluded most of the seniors from the cabinet so that no one can question lokesh if lokesh become's cm ani naku anipinchi.

emantav bro? Do you think CBN will step down and lokesh will be the cm after 2 or 3 years or will he wait until 2029

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

Looking at CBN'S Cabinet I felt that this is more of a lokesh cabinet than cbn's cabinet,

CBN excluded most of the seniors from the cabinet so that no one can question lokesh

when lokesh might become cm ani naku anipinchi.

emantav bro? Do you think CBN will step down and lokesh will be the cm after 2 or 3 years or will he wait until 2029

me too thought the ssame , but if you see ysr cabinet , zilla ki oka strongman undevadu zilla leadership motham oka degara undedhi ,.. that was his success secret , those ministers use to take responsibility win or lose , here cbn always micromanaging ..and that too now 17 of them are first time ministers ..

1 minute ago, Mancode said:

me too thought the ssame , but if you see ysr cabinet , zilla ki oka strongman undevadu zilla leadership motham oka degara undedhi ,.. that was his success secret , those ministers use to take responsibility win or lose , here cbn always micromanaging ..and that too now 17 of them are first time ministers ..

Generally Cong Party work culture ee ala untadi bro, CM ga raju untadu , districts lo samantha rajulu untaru.

Even now its almost the same in TG Cong for some districts

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Mancode said:

cbns micromanagement is nothing compared to jagans.

He should give more freedom to district incharges like he has given to pedireddy in chitoor.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Sam480 said:

Generally Cong Party work culture ee ala untadi bro, CM ga raju untadu , districts lo samantha rajulu untaru.

Even now its almost the same in TG Cong for some districts

that worked out mostly kadha

Just now, Teluguredu said:

cbns micromanagement is nothing compared to jagans.

He should give more freedom to district incharges like he has given to pedireddy in chitoor.

yep jagan veru ysr veru

Just now, Mancode said:

that worked out mostly kadha

yep, CBN is more like a ceo than a politician and so he micro manages