Lokesh falling on Pawan Kalyan's feet

JaiBalayyaaa

17 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Yeah indulo kulalani techevallani em analo telidu...

yemo vayya naaku telisina kamma friends chala hundaaga unnaru, untunnaru. I am not saying garvam. 

and from them, I came to know they don't like kaapu caste at all. anduku naaku suprising ga anipinchindi.

inka respecting elders antaava, it's a really good thing. but I don't want my leader to do that. istam unna lekunna, leader has to be tough and strong ani naa opinion. Even MLAs party head ki public ga kallu pattukovadam kooda correct kaadu ani cheptunna.

PK chiru kallu public ga pattukovadam to tell everyone that he still loves his bro but he did not like what he did with PRP.

17 hours ago, AndhraPickles said:

intlo babayi ni private ga chempa meeda thengithey...leader antaavaa....😁

I am not able to make connection. yevaru babai ikkada? yceepee babai ni veseyyatama?

17 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Thata Inka ee kalam lo undi matladutunnav....if anything idi Lokesh samskaram ki, pempakam ki nidarsanam. Imagine CBN jail lo unte, PK came to his rescue. Aa matram krutagnata bhavam lekapothe manishi anipinchukodu. 

please see my other comments. 

2 minutes ago, quest said:

yemo vayya naaku telisina kamma friends chala hundaaga unnaru, untunnaru. I am not saying garvam. 

and from them, I came to know they don't like kaapu caste at all. anduku naaku suprising ga anipinchindi.

inka respecting elders antaava, it's a really good thing. but I don't want my leader to do that. istam unna lekunna, leader has to be tough and strong ani naa opinion. Even MLAs party head ki public ga kallu pattukovadam kooda correct kaadu ani cheptunna.

PK chiru kallu public ga pattukovadam to tell everyone that he still loves his bro but he did not like what he did with PRP.

CBN is a great politican and pedda vaadu. If Jaggu touches CBN feet when elected as CM, will that be OK?

what I am saying is in the coming years PK might be his rival.