Travel when Ap is pending

NYCpal

I do have valid combo card till October 2024 and my ead & ap is pending for renewal.So is it safe to travel now and Poe lo issue untadha ? 

33 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

I do have valid combo card till October 2024 and my ead & ap is pending for renewal.So is it safe to travel now and Poe lo issue untadha ? 

renewal ki no issues bro, there is some grey area on the first one but not on renewal AFAIK

USCIS Revises Policy on Travel While AP is Pending

11 Mar 2019

The policy regarding overseas travel, while an I-131 application for advance parole (AP) is pending, has been updated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Effective immediately, the USCIS will not deny a pending I-131 renewal based on overseas travel by the applicant, as long as that individual has an unexpired AP document that remains valid through her/his return date to the United States. However, if a person with a pending I-131 application leaves the U.S. without a valid AP document, or if the AP document expires during the trip abroad, the pending I-131 will be denied.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, NYCpal said:

Malli return vachi kothaga apply cheyali A

33 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

renewal ki no issues bro, there is some grey area on the first one but not on renewal AFAIK

USCIS Revises Policy on Travel While AP is Pending

11 Mar 2019

The policy regarding overseas travel, while an I-131 application for advance parole (AP) is pending, has been updated by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). Effective immediately, the USCIS will not deny a pending I-131 renewal based on overseas travel by the applicant, as long as that individual has an unexpired AP document that remains valid through her/his return date to the United States. However, if a person with a pending I-131 application leaves the U.S. without a valid AP document, or if the AP document expires during the trip abroad, the pending I-131 will be denied.

Telugu lo cheppu Rahul Reddy garu 

1 hour ago, NYCpal said:

If you have valid unexpired AP and new AP is under pending renewal, you are good to go, no issues.. go ahead..

11 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

Malli return vachi kothaga apply cheyali A

how do they know and will they reject or just I have to resend the application

23 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

how do they know and will they reject or just I have to resend the application

Basic logic

Before approving they will match the last I 94 number what you have entered in the application and  with there portal i94 

oka corner case enti ante if you have renewed your passport and not updated to them They can’t find out and can approve AP

As long as you are entering US before current AP expires you are good to return. Make sure to have some atleast 2 weeks buffer window. In fact they approved my AP extension when I was in India.