జనసేన కు (ycp - 1) == 10 🔥🔥

HEROO

@HEROO I think they are tough ministries with no money left.. money was redirected to DBT schemes by Jagan....

It will be a tough task to handle for PK.. Have to see how he is going to perform..47osjd.gif

5 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

@HEROO I think they are tough ministries with no money left.. money was redirected to DBT schemes by Jagan....

It will be a tough task to handle for PK.. Have to see how he is going to perform..47osjd.gif

Yes bro pk ki kuda use avuthundi for his party development andhis personal growth anduke he choosed rural side

PR is very powerful ministry my father is retired PR officer at higher level hopefully PK uses his chance 

1 minute ago, HEROO said:

Yes bro pk ki kuda use avuthundi for his party development andhis personal growth anduke he choosed rural side

PR is very powerful ministry my father is retired PR officer at higher level hopefully PK uses his chance 

Definitely its going to help PK gain some foothold and get people into the bureaucracy which will help in longer term...

It is a powerful and important ministry my only concern is the current state of the those ministries due to the past government mistakes..47osjd.gif

11 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Definitely its going to help PK gain some foothold and get people into the bureaucracy which will help in longer term...

It is a powerful and important ministry my only concern is the current state of the those ministries due to the past government mistakes..47osjd.gif

Bjp will help with funds bro 😎 

talk is bjp offered central cabinet to janasena also he rejected it seems to concentrate on AP state and cbn and pk only wants funds and help to develop AP thats why ekkuva involve avvaledu in central cabinet their focus is only on AP…

we need to wait and see if this govt shows atleast some development then it will be cake walk in 2029 also 

28 minutes ago, HEROO said:

JSP should utilize this opportunity to build JSP cadre at Village level.

2 hours ago, Anta Assamey said:

Central lo maname undhi

1 hour ago, reality said:

CITI_c$y
title chusi idhe anukunna… meeru ila count chesukuntarani for number of ministries 

Title copied from this post you can ask him how he counted

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Anitha Vangalapudi Home Minister aa

laugh telugu GIF

edo formalityki... CBN handle chestadu elagoo

Last time kuda makeup artist unde kada home ministy...

3 hours ago, HEROO said:

Bro science vere technology ani rasukunte better.. ekkuva ministries ochinatte and also culture , cinematography

• Haha 2