vizag lo house sized bathrooms lo bathtubs kattina jagan - investments kosam antunna jaffas

Telugodura456

1 minute ago, papampasivadu said:

That's good...but my humble suggestions to jaffas is....aa wait chesedhi edho kindha paina muskuni wait cheyyandi ani..

Cheppina cheppakunna valla situation adhe .. enjoy your victory 

3 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

vaalllaaa..nuvvu kuda ycp kadhaaaa

i dont use pulka jeffa words le :)..never used

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

It's funny that you are trying to portray yourself as neutral since election results.....

24 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

People are talking as if this property belongs to YCP. This was built by YCP Government. Enjoy , you all will have plenty of troll content for next several months. I’d sincerely hope the new Govt take actions if there are any misdoings. 

Do you support “YCP Government”

spending 500 crores building a residence for a CM?

while they left states basic infrastructure to rot besides incidents of deaths due to ill maintained roads???

Just now, papampasivadu said:

It's funny that you are trying to portray yourself as neutral since election results.....

Don’t worry, I am not a neutral, I will never support CBN. I am not going to cry for the loss of YCP. It will be fun for next 5 years. Anthagratha Srudditho enjoy chestanu. 

49 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Looks like a state of art facility. TDP should thank YCP for gifting them such a nice property. Vizag capital chesi edho uddariddam ani kattaru… akkada political ga zero advantage. 

Evadamma mogudni uddariddamani kattaru ani me ex MLA basha lo adugutuna..

5 minutes ago, letstalk2024 said:

Do you support “YCP Government”

spending 500 crores building a residence for a CM?

while they left states basic infrastructure to rot besides incidents of deaths due to ill maintained roads???

I don’t support that part. Like I said, he should have rather built a secretariat , assembly, or even roads you said  etc with this money. Not even sure why this was a priority for them,  some fools advised they are returning to power and needed a luxury building in Vizag. At least this can be used by current Government as well. Just saying this is not YCP or Jagan property. This is Govt property.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Don’t worry, I am not a neutral, I will never support CBN. I am not going to cry for the loss of YCP. It will be fun for next 5 years. Anthagratha Srudditho enjoy chestanu. 

okay...sarey alage kaniyy mee anna, maaji SHEEYAMMM blessings toh jagan-reddy.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

I don’t support that part. Like I said, he should have rather built a secretariat , assembly, or even roads you said  etc with this money. Not even sure why this was a priority for them,  some fools advised they are returning to power and needed a luxury building in Vizag. At least this can be used by current Government as well. 

Aurobindo Pharma ki raasichindu ani Pulkas saying 

3 minutes ago, jalsa01 said:

Evadamma mogudni uddariddamani kattaru ani me ex MLA basha lo adugutuna..

Current chief minister kooda Adhe language vadadu :)

Just now, Sizzler said:

I don’t support that part. Like I said, he should have rather built a secretariat , assembly, or even roads you said  etc with this money. Not even sure why this was a priority for them,  some fools advised they are returning to power and needed a luxury building in Vizag. At least this can be used by current Government as well. 

Don’t push it on some one or some advisors 

it is his government he is CM

its his passion for exotic residences that made this a possibility 

and this are guy talks about election as a war for poor vs wealthy and showcases himself as a messiah for the poor 

okkka Nijam undadu matlade danilo 

raase danilo 

chese danilo 

cheppe danilo 

what is the need of building high rise fence around his home in tadepalli

how can he use infra built for government activities now for his party activities 

1 minute ago, Sizzler said:

Don’t support your leaders way of speeches 

he asked to hand a ruling cm publicly

and the worst of all

as a ruling CM he publicly took name of a caste and projected it guilty

how dare he can talk about a caste as a ruling CM

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Ana ite ledu deniki kattaroo... Na sc lu na st lu na BC lu ki 1 cent plots naku matram bathroom ke 2 cr worth infra lol. Malli pedalu pettamdarlu ani muchatlu

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Looks like a state of art facility. TDP should thank YCP for gifting them such a nice property. Vizag capital chesi edho uddariddam ani kattaru… akkada political ga zero advantage. 

Oka thappu ni kooda intha neat ga bj isthunav jaggadiki.. meeru mararu ra jaffa hamas 

3 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

start chesava ra barking?

You didn't see your fellow tdp gajji goonda started it ?