Rhode Island లో Breakers mansion అని ఉంటుంది…

dasari4kntr

4 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

who is RSS to decide who should be in power…జనాలు RSS కి ఓట్ వేసారా…? BJP కి ఓట్ వేసారా…? RSS అలా డిసైడ్ చేస్తే అది రాజ్యాంగ వ్యతిరేత శక్తి అవుతుంది…

BJP is the political Wing of RSS. 
RSS has influence in BJP who will be the top leaders in BJP who in-turn fight elections. 
Most of the general secretaries/presidents of the BJP come from RSS. 
idemi rajyanga viruddam kaadu gaa brother. 

BJP under Modi and Shah tried to stay aloof and make BJP a stand alone political party but RSS needs BJP and BJP needs RSS and they both know each other's importance; they have seen that in UP lok sabha results recently. 

6 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

RSS has influence in BJP who will be the top leaders in BJP who in-turn fight elections

seems to be…you are confused with jana sangha and bharateey janatha party…

9 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

RSS has influence in BJP who will be the top leaders in BJP who in-turn fight elections. 

BJP under Modi and Shah tried to stay aloof and make BJP a stand alone political party but RSS needs BJP and BJP needs RSS and they both know each other's importance; they have seen that in UP lok sabha results recently. 

btw…out of topic…

did you convince with my point after…exit polls disaster..? or still in the same thought..

17 hours ago, dasari4kntr said:

its not about jagan winning or losing…i would post the same if tdp did something like this…

what is the purpose of this rushikonda building..? which govt building have luxuries bathrooms and bedrooms…? total 500 crores of wastage…in addition damage to rushikonda..

FYI, Already vunna buildings ni padagotti ee new buildings kattaru 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

btw…out of topic…

did you convince with my point after…exit polls disaster..? or still in the same thought..

em convince avvali bro. 
Exit polls/pre-polls/post-polls surveys are in India or anywhere in the world ana ??
For the former part yes agreed to some extent where ppl predicted by sitting in the bathroom without doing any actual survey.  

If I remember correctly I mentioned clearly that surveys cannot be equated to venu swamy's predictions ani. to this day I will stand with my statement. 
because I assume any survey is made by collecting different sets of data and extrapolating it to get bigger picture; evaranna ala different ga chesi idi survey ani ante valla vignathake vadilestunna. 

1 hour ago, dasari4kntr said:

seems to be…you are confused with jana sangha and bharateey janatha party…

The Akhil Bharatiya Jana Sangh (abbreviated as BJS or JS, short name: Jan Sangh,[10] was an Indian nationalist political party. This party was established on 21 October 1951 in Delhi, that existed from 1951 to 1977. Its three founding members were Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Balraj Madhok and Deendayal Upadhyaya. Jan Sangh was the political arm of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist volunteer organisation.[11] In 1977, it merged with several other left, centre and right parties opposed to the Indian National Congress and formed the Janata Party.[12] In 1980, the members of erstwhile Jan Sangh quit the Janata party after the defeat in the 1980 general elections and formed the Bharatiya Janata Party, which is the direct political successor to the Jan Sangh.

33 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

The Akhil Bharatiya Jana Sangh (abbreviated as BJS or JS, short name: Jan Sangh,[10] was an Indian nationalist political party. This party was established on 21 October 1951 in Delhi, that existed from 1951 to 1977. Its three founding members were Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Balraj Madhok and Deendayal Upadhyaya. Jan Sangh was the political arm of Rashtriya Swayamsevak Sangh (RSS), a Hindu nationalist volunteer organisation.[11] In 1977, it merged with several other left, centre and right parties opposed to the Indian National Congress and formed the Janata Party.[12] In 1980, the members of erstwhile Jan Sangh quit the Janata party after the defeat in the 1980 general elections and formed the Bharatiya Janata Party, which is the direct political successor to the Jan Sangh.

yes…official political arm of rss is jana sangh…bjp is just ideological alley….not official political wing…

but in your earlier comment you claimed BJP is political wing of rss…

2 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said:

41 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

em convince avvali bro. 
Exit polls/pre-polls/post-polls surveys are in India or anywhere in the world ana ??
For the former part yes agreed to some extent where ppl predicted by sitting in the bathroom without doing any actual survey.  

If I remember correctly I mentioned clearly that surveys cannot be equated to venu swamy's predictions ani. to this day I will stand with my statement. 
because I assume any survey is made by collecting different sets of data and extrapolating it to get bigger picture; evaranna ala different ga chesi idi survey ani ante valla vignathake vadilestunna. 

time vunte…aa thread ni reread bro…

my point was…those survey may be saintific if it is done honestly…but they were used to influence the people…kind of currupt practice…

ఇదే చెప్పలని try చేసా ఆ thread లో…నాది వితండం అనేసావు ఇంకా ఏదో కూడా అన్నావ్…ఇప్పుడు చూడు exit polls కి election results కి ఎంత తేడా ఉందో…

39 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

yes…official political arm of rss is jana sangh…bjp is just ideological alley….not official political wing…

but in your earlier comment you claimed BJP is political wing of rss…

jana sangh --->Janata Party ---> BJP; metamorphosis ayindii kada. paina wiki lo clear ga vundii kada remnants of jana sangh became BJP ani. 

same wiki page and official BJP site lo kuda vundii. 
 In April 1980, shortly after the elections, the National Executive Council of the Janata Party banned its members from being 'dual members' of party and the RSS. In response, the former Jana Sangh members left to create a new political party, known as the Bharatiya Janata Party. 

aa understanding toh I claimed it as political wing of RSS. I still stand by my statement, though they might not claim BJP as official wing. akkada clear influence kanipistundii gaa. 

ram madhav -- how did he became general secretary, coz he is lateral entry from RSS. bandi sanjay kuda anthe 2019 before asalu eppudu vinipinchale a name beyond karimnagar, lok sabha MP ayyaka his name is popular in state vellandaru RSS direct affiliation ee gaa vunnadii. 

also my understanding of BJP being political wing of RSS comes from below video too; candidates selection and relying RSS workers on election campaign; ivanni jariginappudu ideological ally antava political ally or wing antava ??

26 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

time vunte…aa thread ni reread bro…

my point was…those survey may be saintific if it is done honestly…but they were used to influence the people…kind of currupt practice…

ఇదే చెప్పలని try చేసా ఆ thread లో…నాది వితండం అనేసావు ఇంకా ఏదో కూడా అన్నావ్…ఇప్పుడు చూడు exit polls కి election results కి ఎంత తేడా ఉందో…

nenu kuda ade anna kada survey (with literal meaning) scientific thing ni venu swamy toh predict chestunnav ani. 

even though scientific analysis they may go wrong I never said it right all the time; 

feb lo exit polls raley we were discussing about pre poll surveys. I gave little benefit of doubt on surveys anthe that doesn't mean I blindly went by their analysis which may be fluke or real analysis. 

I was against you comparing them with venu swamy/ astrology which is a psuedo science

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

jana sangh --->Janata Party ---> BJP; metamorphosis ayindii kada. paina wiki lo clear ga vundii kada remnants of jana sangh became BJP ani. 

same wiki page and official BJP site lo kuda vundii. 
 In April 1980, shortly after the elections, the National Executive Council of the Janata Party banned its members from being 'dual members' of party and the RSS. In response, the former Jana Sangh members left to create a new political party, known as the Bharatiya Janata Party. 

aa understanding toh I claimed it as political wing of RSS. I still stand by my statement, though they might not claim BJP as official wing. akkada clear influence kanipistundii gaa. 

ram madhav -- how did he became general secretary, coz he is lateral entry from RSS. bandi sanjay kuda anthe 2019 before asalu eppudu vinipinchale a name beyond karimnagar, lok sabha MP ayyaka his name is popular in state vellandaru RSS direct affiliation ee gaa vunnadii. 

also my understanding of BJP being political wing of RSS comes from below video too; candidates selection and relying RSS workers on election campaign; ivanni jariginappudu ideological ally antava political ally or wing antava ??

In a recent interview published in Indian Express, J. P. Nadda, national president of the BJP, went to great lengths to establish the RSS as an apolitical organization that is separate from the BJP. The “RSS is a cultural organization and we are a political organization,” Nadda said, adding that the RSS has “a century-long experience of working on socio-cultural issues.”

Distinguishing the work the BJP and RSS do, Nadda pointed out that their “areas of working [are] very clearly established”: “Woh ideologically apna kaam karte hain, hum apna” (They do their ideology-related work, we do ours). With the BJP capabilities having grown, it “runs itself,” Nadda said, stressing that “we are managing our own affairs in our own way.” In essence, the BJP chief was making the point that the RSS is not involved in the BJP’s political work.

A few days later Ram Madhav, an executive member of the RSS and a former spokesperson of the BJP, reiterated the RSS’ apolitical character in an article. The RSS is focused on “nation-building activities” and not politics, he wrote, pointing out that but for the 1977 and 2014 general elections when the RSS was convinced of the need to involve itself in canvassing for parties, it has “stayed away from active politics.”

1 hour ago, lollilolli2020 said:

nenu kuda ade anna kada survey (with literal meaning) scientific thing ni venu swamy toh predict chestunnav ani. 

even though scientific analysis they may go wrong I never said it right all the time; 

feb lo exit polls raley we were discussing about pre poll surveys. I gave little benefit of doubt on surveys anthe that doesn't mean I blindly went by their analysis which may be fluke or real analysis. 

I was against you comparing them with venu swamy/ astrology which is a psuedo science

you are not just against my opinion...you went bit further...

any way... do you still believe...those pre poll or exit poll  are conducted scientific way...i still believe they were aired with ill intentions to influence the people...you are ignoring that point...and trying to make it  as science vs pseudo science...

i am re iterating...venu sawmy is fake astologer...those surveys are fake survys...thats the point...

33 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

you are not just against my opinion...you went bit further...

any way... do you still believe...those pre poll or exit poll  are conducted scientific way...i still believe they were aired with ill intentions to influence the people...you are ignoring that point...and trying to make it  as science vs pseudo science...

i am re iterating...venu sawmy is fake astologer...those surveys are fake survys...thats the point...

what do you mean by further ? did I abuse you or made personal remarks or swear words-- I don't do it normally unless someone makes too personal jibes at me; if I had personally abused you I would take my words back and apologize.

this that those surveys gurinchii nenu matlada; any survey I assume it as done scientifically. 
ippudu okadu Btech grad  ante vaadu copy kotti pass ayyadaa or nijayati ga sadivi pass ayyada ani nenu cheppalenu ga. 

so any survey whether they have ill intentions or good intentions face value paina its done using some sort of methodology ani naa understanding and comparing it with venu swamy is abhorrent I would say. 

37 minutes ago, dasari4kntr said:

In a recent interview published in Indian Express, J. P. Nadda, national president of the BJP, went to great lengths to establish the RSS as an apolitical organization that is separate from the BJP. The “RSS is a cultural organization and we are a political organization,” Nadda said, adding that the RSS has “a century-long experience of working on socio-cultural issues.”

Distinguishing the work the BJP and RSS do, Nadda pointed out that their “areas of working [are] very clearly established”: “Woh ideologically apna kaam karte hain, hum apna” (They do their ideology-related work, we do ours). With the BJP capabilities having grown, it “runs itself,” Nadda said, stressing that “we are managing our own affairs in our own way.” In essence, the BJP chief was making the point that the RSS is not involved in the BJP’s political work.

A few days later Ram Madhav, an executive member of the RSS and a former spokesperson of the BJP, reiterated the RSS’ apolitical character in an article. The RSS is focused on “nation-building activities” and not politics, he wrote, pointing out that but for the 1977 and 2014 general elections when the RSS was convinced of the need to involve itself in canvassing for parties, it has “stayed away from active politics.”

Ide gaa nenu cheppindi the very first comment lo. 

4 hours ago, lollilolli2020 said: