Housing market updates from Atlanta

Sonu_Patel

3 hours ago, Autumn said:

Are you considering, why?  What's your criteria, that can help this group to opine..

Simple Criteria - Lot of people moving to Dallas from Cobb/Marietta as it is more affordable and prices are just started growing.

Dalla Acworth Hwy connecting to Cobb is expanding to 4 lane. Went there in the weekend and lot of Indians in the same community but this is my investment home so taking opinion...

@Sonu_Patel Do you suggest Dawsonville or Dallas or Any other places in GA for a investment home with price < 400K.

1 hour ago, King003 said:

Simple Criteria - Lot of people moving to Dallas from Cobb/Marietta as it is more affordable and prices are just started growing.

Dalla Acworth Hwy connecting to Cobb is expanding to 4 lane. Went there in the weekend and lot of Indians in the same community but this is my investment home so taking opinion...

@Sonu_Patel Do you suggest Dawsonville or Dallas or Any other places in GA for a investment home with price < 400K.

Dallas is not good for investment anna.. because that location is close to no where. 

Dawsonville is good bet and if you are looking to buy as an investment. 

16 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Dallas is not good for investment anna.. because that location is close to no where. 

Dawsonville is good bet and if you are looking to buy as an investment. 

@Sonu_Patel Thanks. PM if you see any investment homes with no restricions on Dawsonville/Gainsville or in Forsyth county less than $400K.

Also what do you think about Canton, I hear a lot about Canton and properties on Canton Hwy towards cumming downtown..

On 8/13/2024 at 6:32 AM, *Prince Charming said:

Exit 13/14 eppudo done..people buying near matt, coal.mountaim, ball ground. Cumming Ani Peru ki maatrame.....akkadaninchi airport is a good 1 1/2 to 2 hours assuming no traffic....

I was talking only in the context of exit 13. 

coal mountain is too far away, house tappa emi undadu, daniki Austin outskirts unna Liberty hill ki pedda difference ledu

akka 1M+ petti konte bakara ne, what will ppl achieve by living so far from everything

remote unte undani but what about activities, shopping, restaurants etc

9 hours ago, Peddayana said:

I was talking only in the context of exit 13. 

coal mountain is too far away, house tappa emi undadu, daniki Austin outskirts unna Liberty hill ki pedda difference ledu

akka 1M+ petti konte bakara ne, what will ppl achieve by living so far from everything

remote unte undani but what about activities, shopping, restaurants etc

anna.. problem entantey.. early ga 500k petti konna telugu tejalu asking new buyers to pay 1M+ for the same home anna... just to keep up their athma gouravam and dignity during kitty parties. 

Home owners will feel happy if other come and bid the property for higher prices.. inka out of state buyers aetey favourites ani cheppachu.. 

20 hours ago, King003 said:

@Sonu_Patel Thanks. PM if you see any investment homes with no restricions on Dawsonville/Gainsville or in Forsyth county less than $400K.

Also what do you think about Canton, I hear a lot about Canton and properties on Canton Hwy towards cumming downtown..

chala manchi manchi options unnai unna. I will PM you. 

44 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

Ok I PM'd the community name in Dallas. 

54 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

PM enduku... Please post it here. 

3 hours ago, Hitman said:

PM enduku... Please post it here. 

ok anna.  piedmont residential vadu dawsonville lo Castleberry pointe selling.. manchi incentives istunadu . go and check. 

@lollilolli2020 - Atlanta suburbs lo no offer situation undi anna.. Dawsonville lo kuda evadu konadam ledu anta.. friend okadu resale ki trying.. okka offer kuda raledu anta 40 days from listing.

27 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

@lollilolli2020 - Atlanta suburbs lo no offer situation undi anna.. Dawsonville lo kuda evadu konadam ledu anta.. friend okadu resale ki trying.. okka offer kuda raledu anta 40 days from listing.

nuvvu atlanta or dallaspuram or texasland gurinchii matladutunnav; 

I was looking at some coastal city; prices normal ga chustante double ayyayi from 2019 to now. just regular homes ee nothing fancy or anything also school districts kuda chudatledu just normal ga chustunna kuda. 

@lollilolli2020 - Anna, Still interest rates are around 6% for people if they buy pre-owned homes. 

New constructions builders offering 5% interest rates with good incentives to attract new buyers. 

I think it is wise option now to buy New Construction homes. 

on the other side, pre owned homes are not getting sold because of the high inventory levels and top dollar tag prices. 

Overall, price corrections are happening for pre-owned homes..