Housing market updates from Atlanta

Sonu_Patel

7 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

@Aquaman - Listed for More than 30 days anna.. still no offers 

Kitty party group lo contracting chesetolla contract ending anta e month.. fichal facking anta. 

monna long weekend kitty party lo fire works kuda cheyaledu..

I heard many H1b uncles are doing doordash itseems in Dallas area. Due to layoffs

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

agree ... recently bought a townhome on wholesale deal for 293K in Pembroke Park area... recent comps in that neighborhood is 370K for similar property ... oka 20-25K renovation vesthe 50K equity

Wholesale deal aaa? identi bro? maaku kooda cheppochu gaa koncham... @~`

36 minutes ago, MaddyUsa said:

I heard many H1b uncles are doing doordash itseems in Dallas area. Due to layoffs

doordashaa daytrading aa bro  Tesla lo last week friend made 12k 

On 7/6/2024 at 3:34 PM, MaddyUsa said:

Why most indians are only trying to move places like Dallas, Atlanta, Austin & Raleigh and saturating the job market. Where as there are many other tech hubs like Denver, Salt Lake City etc with better quality of life. Any particular reason except climate?

Enti Salt Lake City and Denver better job market than Austin and Atlanta na?? Tenali nincha babu Nuvvu?

also better quality of living than Atlanta na? lol asalu hubby cheppina places ki eppudaina visit chesava?

2 hours ago, neneno1 said:

Enti Salt Lake City and Denver better job market than Austin and Atlanta na?? Tenali nincha babu Nuvvu?

also better quality of living than Atlanta na? lol asalu hubby cheppina places ki eppudaina visit chesava?

Babu... Its been 12 Years I have been residing in US. Secondly... Nuv adiginattu not only those 4 places I have stayed around in total 7 cities & currently residing in Denver Colorado... Third thing... Nuv asalu em pani chese vadivo naaku teliyadu Kaani.. Denver & SLC have more tech jobs than Atlanta or even NC too. They compete with Austin. As Denver is major hub for Air force & other Military bases they have lot of Federal IT jobs over there & hub to many Tech clients & Boulder itself have Amazon, Microsoft etc.... Mundu nuv aa rottaalo places odhilesi US tirigi chudu lekapothe Tech hubs meeda research cheyii telusthadi!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, neneno1 said:

em quality of living anna.. too much over inflated prices unai.. 

chala OPT home owners unnaru bought town homes in last 2-3 years. porallaki jobs kuda ravadam ledu.. 

Suburbs lo houses konollaki offers kuda ravadam ledu.

14 hours ago, Hitman said:

Wholesale deal aaa? identi bro? maaku kooda cheppochu gaa koncham... @~`

koncham rundown property buddy ... idhi MLS lo radhu.... there are some people who go to houses and talk to owners to help them to sell and they get into contract. Then they will reach out to the buyers directly to sell the property. They make 30-40K in this transaction. These people are called wholesalers and usually these deals are cash only. Once we buy, we can renovate the property, rent it and refinance (BRRRR Method)

In real estate wholesaling, a wholesaler puts a seller's home under contract and then finds an interested investor to buy it. The wholesaler assigns their rights in the contract to the buyer at a higher price than the price contracted with the seller and keeps the difference.

41 minutes ago, Pencil_Rubber said:

In real estate wholesaling, a wholesaler puts a seller's home under contract and then finds an interested investor to buy it. The wholesaler assigns their rights in the contract to the buyer at a higher price than the price contracted with the seller and keeps the difference.

Thank you. 

4 hours ago, Sonu_Patel said:

em quality of living anna.. too much over inflated prices unai.. 

chala OPT home owners unnaru bought town homes in last 2-3 years. porallaki jobs kuda ravadam ledu.. 

Suburbs lo houses konollaki offers kuda ravadam ledu.

It doesnt make sense to buy home until we have a stable full time job to client & have approved i 1 4 0.

On 7/9/2024 at 2:40 PM, MaddyUsa said:

It doesnt make sense to buy home until we have a stable full time job to client & have approved i 1 4 0.

people moving from other states to Georgia and North Carolina and good targets for new builders anna.. entha pettina kontaru ane prices baga inflate chesaru..

On 7/8/2024 at 10:36 PM, MaddyUsa said:

Babu... Its been 12 Years I have been residing in US. Secondly... Nuv adiginattu not only those 4 places I have stayed around in total 7 cities & currently residing in Denver Colorado... Third thing... Nuv asalu em pani chese vadivo naaku teliyadu Kaani.. Denver & SLC have more tech jobs than Atlanta or even NC too. They compete with Austin. As Denver is major hub for Air force & other Military bases they have lot of Federal IT jobs over there & hub to many Tech clients & Boulder itself have Amazon, Microsoft etc.... Mundu nuv aa rottaalo places odhilesi US tirigi chudu lekapothe Tech hubs meeda research cheyii telusthadi!

ekkada Denver lo