Housing market updates from Atlanta

Sonu_Patel

3 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

Yeah, I got lucky with low rates in 2021 and 2 mins from park meadows. New builds are too overpriced here and far away from the city 

3 hours ago, shaktimaan said:

Yeah, I got lucky with low rates in 2021 and 2 mins from park meadows. New builds are too overpriced here and far away from the city 

True... ee waste builder gaalu Elizabeth varaku velipoyaru... Akkada 4 bed house 700k antunaru

4 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

people are delusional bro...em cheyyalem

The people whom I consider extremely smart, they too trade Options but they do that with their "risk" money aka willoing to lose it all type. 

2 minutes ago, phatposts said:

The people whom I consider extremely smart, they too trade Options but they do that with their "risk" money aka willoing to lose it all type. 

Yes...I know ppl who put 10k aside just for fun and do it....poyina parledhu, it's like going to vegas anna mindset lo...

9 hours ago, MaddyUsa said:

Awesomee... Apudu risk anukuna ipudu telustundi wait chesi mistake chesa ani. By the way Community brother?

Eastridge lo. Ikkada specific ga community antu em ledu, I guess they’re for new parts of highlands ranch and Parker 

46 minutes ago, shaktimaan said:

Eastridge lo. Ikkada specific ga community antu em ledu, I guess they’re for new parts of highlands ranch and Parker 

Achaa got you! Ayina mana vaalu poyi aa Aurora lo koni sastaru.... ademoo downtown ki tegara and mastt danger suburb...

59 minutes ago, MaddyUsa said:

Achaa got you! Ayina mana vaalu poyi aa Aurora lo koni sastaru.... ademoo downtown ki tegara and mastt danger suburb...

yeah, some parts of Aurora are good but most of it is sketchy. It's very well known all over the country for its police leelalu

9 hours ago, papampasivadu said:

Farting, GA.

anna kitty party gangs ki farting apukokunda.. bids esi koni mingaru.. ipudu reductions digest cheskoleka potunnaru..

they are saying prices will up to every one they talk to spread the word..

reality lo price drops and listings with draw chestunnaru buyers leka

@csrcsr lanti CA bakra army osthey gani tegela ladu ikkada situation. 

@perugu_vada - austin updates pettu anna.. home owner ayyaka .. threads veyadam bandh chesav

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Sonu_Patel said:

anna kitty party gangs ki farting apukokunda.. bids esi koni mingaru.. ipudu reductions digest cheskoleka potunnaru..

they are saying prices will up to every one they talk to spread the word..

reality lo price drops and listings with draw chestunnaru buyers leka

@csrcsr lanti CA bakra army osthey gani tegela ladu ikkada situation. 

@perugu_vada - austin updates pettu anna.. home owner ayyaka .. threads veyadam bandh chesav

Old houses demand aithe baga thaggindi .. easy ga asking price kanna 10% price reductions aithe unnay 

On 7/11/2024 at 11:20 AM, neneno1 said:

Look at this in Cumming. Listed for 2.5M.

they signed for 1.6 in 2023. now if they reduce it by 100k danni housing market crash or down antava?

many of them are listing for more than market value and reducing it very little and still gaining huge profits

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7120-Wild-Violet-Dr-Cumming-GA-30041/352653626_zpid/

anna, 

they reduced price.. $175,000 today.. 

Atlanta suburbs ki antha bomma ledu anna.. just create chesaru anthey...

curious, why are the prices so expensive ? 2.5M ante almost bay area prices. Atlanta doesn't have many FANG/wall street jobs. So who are buying these? 

7 hours ago, God_Father said:

curious, why are the prices so expensive ? 2.5M ante almost bay area prices. Atlanta doesn't have many FANG/wall street jobs. So who are buying these? 

Gumpu mestri's anna.. 

@Aquaman - Too Many sellers unnaru anna.. every one wants to sell and transfer the depreciation risk to New home buyers...

Atlanta lo realtors are still saying prices will go up and this is right time.. but reality lo steep down veltundi.