YCP Same Mistakes

Sam480

Just now, Sam480 said:

If Ambati is the best person in your party to explain about Polavaram than something is still wrong with your party or you are still not accepting the mistakes.

Don't gyaan me, I know that he was the former minister of Irrigation 

@Mancode Emantav bro

• Upvote 2

Just now, Sam480 said:

If Ambati is the best person in your party to explain about Polavaram than something is still wrong with your party or you are still not accepting the mistakes.

Mari evaru ivali anna

Just now, Bendapudi_english said:

Mari evaru ivali anna

Anyone except ambati, roja, kodali, Vamshi, Anil kumar, appalaraju . may be i missed few others

5 minutes ago, Sam480 said:

If Ambati is the best person in your party to explain about Polavaram than something is still wrong with your party or you are still not accepting the mistakes or you don't know the reasons you lost

Enduku malli Sajjala vachi explain cheyala bro.. kodtharu inka. At least Ambati isn’t hiding and came out to counter them. 2009-2019 kooda Ambati active.

It will take time for them to groom new faces. Senior leaders like Buggana can be good face of the party to counter Govt. 

1 hour ago, Sam480 said:

If Ambati is the best person in your party to explain about Polavaram than something is still wrong with your party or you are still not accepting the mistakes or you don't know the reasons you lost

Inkaa posters marchaledaa?? Siddham, ma nammakam nuvve Jagan antunnaru.. 😁

2 minutes ago, Mancode said:

that party lacks intellectual people

Face of the party matters

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

Enduku malli Sajjala vachi explain cheyala bro.. kodtharu inka. At least Ambati isn’t hiding and came out to counter them. 2009-2019 kooda Ambati active.

It will take time for them to groom new faces. Senior leaders like Buggana can be good face of the party to counter Govt. 

enduku bro , epudu sajjala , buggana lanti reddy faces e kanipisthaya meeku

verevallaki assembly matldaniki chance ivaru,kanisam press meet lo aina young spokespersons konchem subject meeda matlade vallani pettkovochu

look tdp gv reddy, jyostsna ,deepak reddy, pattabi etc

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Inkaa posters marchaledaa?? Siddham, ma nammakam nuvve Jagan antunnaru.. 😁

budget ledu anna malli kotha posters veyadaniki. and ipac kuda ledu ilanti quotations ivvadaniki

1 hour ago, Sizzler said:

yeah right person

he claimed Kia was ysr initiative

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

I like Buggana. Daridrudu Jagga valla odipoyadu. One of the few genuine candidates