Dhruv Rathe: KCR is the dirtiest politician of independent INDIA

JaiBalayyaaa

3 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

DMK/Gajjiwal/Mamata : Probably u might have heard only those but BJp opposed many policies as well(with the exception of Tn). 

When Balakot strikes happened, so many a$$hole politicians  were asking for proofs and even Baboru mentioned Imran Khan said it didn’t happen, need proofs - do you support these kind of a$$holes and call them as NATIONALISTS or you believe in our Army ppl ? 

I never heard of any of the policy decisions highlights. 

Sare balakot vishayam anuko...army ni nammali antav, ok. But, the government could say something like it's sensitive information, can't take proofs or whatever. What is the need to call opposition anti-national just because they question? This is exactly what I am saying. They build a narrative around everyone that questions them. 

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

nenu dhruv tattee lantolla gurinchii selective bias gurinchii anna. not just him selective bias from influencers on both sides are a threat. 

everyone is entitled to their opinion. 

india mottam lo opposition lo kani opposing media lo kani ooposing influencers lo kani .. veedu correct ga criticize chestadu govt ni ani evaranna unnara? asalu whole india lo alantivadu evadu ledu antara? 

5 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

First opposition leader ni decide chesara ??

Who knows, not sure if they can get their act together either. 

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I never heard of any of the policy decisions highlights. 

Sare balakot vishayam anuko...army ni nammali antav, ok. But, the government could say something like it's sensitive information, can't take proofs or whatever. What is the need to call opposition anti-national just because they question? This is exactly what I am saying. They build a narrative around everyone that questions them. 

That is what they did - even after then our a$$hole politicians tried hard 😃😃

BJP didn’t call them anti-nationals, ppl who had a bit of common sense like you and me called them Anti-nationals for their stupidity 😃

2 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Only idhey pani cheyaala prathi okkalu 😂😂

eDHmazyk_400x400.jpg

same exactly bro.. only ade pani cheyyala bjp ki desamanta ? 

Just now, JavaBava said:

same exactly bro.. only ade pani cheyyala bjp ki desamanta ? 

see you got the point 👍🏻

11 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

370 ki against ga matladatharu, 
triple talak against ga matladatharu. 

does anyone talk about manipur issue ?? oka rendu mudu rojulu noise chesaru. 

farm laws venakki tesukunna kuda malla lolli shuru; for example farmers protest ki support gaa @papampasivadu valla chinna pichchayya matladindu malla MSP paina  ade chinna pichchayya WTO India ki against ga fighting reg pulses MSP. ilantivi chana vunnai ley. 

asalu liquor is bad, malla liquor policy gurinchii no corruption its just political witch hunting antaru; if they choose moral high ground they should strive for liquor ban (just saying). 

swati maliwal issue ni face value paina tesukole, they tried to dissect the issue gave clean chit to kujliwal and co; ade vere opposition allegations(not proved in court or convicted) face value meeda tesukoni dani paina videos. 

sare nupur sharma meeda blasphemy ki against ga matladinru but  Kanhaiya lal gurinchii matladaru; just saying. 

beef lynching meeda matladatharu but evadu vaani shop lo hanuman chalisa play chestavunte chithakottina daani gurinchii matladaru. 

Most opposition parties are much smaller. They are talking about issues that will make them survive politically instead of policy issues. And in that noise, BJP is killing the smaller voices that criticize them. Induke one party system avtundi, without taking any criticism from anyone anedi. 

8 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Mullu ni Mullu thone theeyaali 😃

UT was in alliance with BJP until election results are over, he ditched his own father’s philosophy and joined with Congress for the sake of CM post even though BJP got more seats and what kind of respect do you expect 😂

TDp-NTr is completely different case: NTR did not ditch Baboru at all, Baboru did to NtR using LP as a Boochi 😉

But people accepted Baburo and UT split more than LP and Shiv Sena. That itself tells you that BJP played cheap politics splitting the party. Who is the current CM of Maharashtra? Why couldn't he be from BJP if it was about MLAs? What did the BJP get out of splitting Shiv Sena? What they got is losing a majority in the Parliament. 

1 minute ago, JavaBava said:

india mottam lo opposition lo kani opposing media lo kani ooposing influencers lo kani .. veedu correct ga criticize chestadu govt ni ani evaranna unnara? asalu whole india lo alantivadu evadu ledu antara? 

Akash Banerjee. 

he is credible to me I feel. he has more credentials, he was a senior correspondent for a news channel, prime time anchor now a full time youtuber. Unlike others he does criticizes Indian govt but not when he travels overseas (unlike some leaders of the country). and wrt respect to recent terror attacks he provided his deep insights on how we should counter them like cornering pakistan in the international stage, FATF grey list to name a few. 
vaadiki kuda bias ledu ani cheppanu but to me I feel him more credible than this tattee guy. 

2 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Akash Banerjee. 

he is credible to me I feel. he has more credentials, he was a senior correspondent for a news channel, prime time anchor now a full time youtuber. Unlike others he does criticizes Indian govt but not when he travels overseas (unlike some leaders of the country). and wrt respect to recent terror attacks he provided his deep insights on how we should counter them like cornering pakistan in the international stage, FATF grey list to name a few. 
vaadiki kuda bias ledu ani cheppanu but to me I feel him more credible than this tattee guy. 

so only one person alive in the whole nation of 140 crs who is worthy?

8 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Most opposition parties are much smaller. They are talking about issues that will make them survive politically instead of policy issues. And in that noise, BJP is killing the smaller voices that criticize them. Induke one party system avtundi, without taking any criticism from anyone anedi. 

I am not questioning your intentions, of course I too agree BJP using ED,CBI but same thing was done by congress too; just saying. ee kujliwal gadu congress ni appudu annadu kada malla BJP ki against gaa he joined congress where does his morality lies anedi oka question. 

mamata didi antav post poll violence chustav gaa bengal lo; she was part of NDA and railway minister too; now joined congress; 

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Akash Banerjee. 

thats a genuine critique without any personal attack. this should be how criticism must be done and taken. 

Just now, JavaBava said:

so only one person alive in the whole nation of 140 crs who is worthy?

140 crs ppl andaru youtube channels toh leru gaa; of a bunch of youtubers I watch including the dhruv tattee, soch, abhi and niyu I feel he is decent among them. naa sample size may be 10 anna. 

11 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

That is what they did - even after then our a$$hole politicians tried hard 😃😃

BJP didn’t call them anti-nationals, ppl who had a bit of common sense like you and me called them Anti-nationals for their stupidity 😃

Yes, BJP IT cell. It is a part of narrative building that they used for the elections. If it helps them electorally, they will show Muslims as buchi. I am not opposed to them showing the hypocrisy of Congress Muslim appeasement politics. But I have a problem when they build a narrative around Muslims that you and me will subconsciously share and post showing them as buchi to a narrative that Muslims are bad like the numerous threads in this very DB.

7 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

Akash Banerjee

Yes I used to think he was anti-national even though his channel is deshbhakt, but yes only after I heard his videos, I think he is better.