Dhruv Rathe: KCR is the dirtiest politician of independent INDIA

JaiBalayyaaa

1 minute ago, JavaBava said:

thats a genuine critique without any personal attack. this should be how criticism must be done and taken. 

appatlo news laundry kuda chustunde but ee madya it got hijacked ani anipistundii; journalism kam meme channel jyada lekka; also mana uddanda pindam shekar gupta too decent out there. 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Yes I used to think he was anti-national even though his channel is deshbhakt, but yes only after I heard his videos, I think he is better. 

mahua moitra toh oka video chesadu bhakt banerjee anukunta; but didn't make any video on her password sharing fiasco and all; 

6 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I am not questioning your intentions, of course I too agree BJP using ED,CBI but same thing was done by congress too; just saying. ee kujliwal gadu congress ni appudu annadu kada malla BJP ki against gaa he joined congress where does his morality lies anedi oka question. 

mamata didi antav post poll violence chustav gaa bengal lo; she was part of NDA and railway minister too; now joined congress; 

Switching parties to survive ni marchipo...BJP is able to make roads electorally by unifying the country in the name of Hinduism. Other parties don't have that luxury. If you are opposed to Kejriwal siding with Congress, what do you have to say about BJP splitting Shiva Sena...it's the same political game to survive. 

4 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

appatlo news laundry kuda chustunde but ee madya it got hijacked ani anipistundii; journalism kam meme channel jyada lekka; also mana uddanda pindam shekar gupta too decent out there. 

dhruv rathee ni as a person hate cheyyakunda.. vadu pettina kcr video em tappu cheppadu enduku vadu right kadu ani discuss cheyyochu genuinely. that should have been the point of discussion in this thread. thats whats missing imo.

1 minute ago, JavaBava said:

dhruv rathee ni as a person hate cheyyakunda.. vadu pettina kcr video em tappu cheppadu enduku vadu right kadu ani discuss cheyyochu genuinely. that should have been the point of discussion in this thread. thats whats missing imo.

Yes, my point exactly.

9 hours ago, CaptainMaverick said:

cheppaga vaadu evvadu character certificate ivvadaniki? Vaadu Congis uccha thaage sanjakoduku...vallakante corrupt evvadu undadu!! Mundu Youtube, X vallani grudda pagalakottali....vaadi videos baaga boost chesthunnaru!! Pakka gaa Omerica interfered Indian elections!

Enduku antha BP, vaadu cheppina dantlo kooda fact undhi ga about kalesawaram, mukku lanjoduku lanti peetinmruddi ahole and dirty politician world lo me undadu. Drainage nayala

Just now, snakebabu said:

Enduku antha BP, vaadu cheppina dantlo kooda fact undhi ga about kalesawaram, mukku lanjoduku lanti peetinmruddi ahole and dirty politician world lo me undadu. Drainage nayala

They are a lot of corrupt politicians in the country. But I think Modi is politically corrupt. There is a difference. 

1 minute ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Switching parties to survive ni marchipo...BJP is able to make roads electorally by unifying the country in the name of Hinduism. Other parties don't have that luxury. If you are opposed to Kejriwal siding with Congress, what do you have to say about BJP splitting Shiva Sena...it's the same political game to survive. 

but ikkada whataboutery enduku. nenu BJP ni support chestunnattu anipistundii kaani I am questioning the moral high horse that opposition is claiming to riding on. 

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

They are a lot of corrupt politicians in the country. But I think Modi is politically corrupt. There is a difference. 

Politics antene survival of the fittest, modi is right in his sense, but mukku lk gadu drainage noru esukoni divide and hate politics chesadu  TG vaadi  ayya  lk gadidhi anukontunadu, tolu valichi G 10gthar lk gadidhi.. mundu undi mussala padaga aadidhi..

AP/TG madya hate penchina gallez dommari lk family is kachara family..

Ap/Tg used to be brothers/sisters before this dirty politician created TRS..

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

but ikkada whataboutery enduku. nenu BJP ni support chestunnattu anipistundii kaani I am questioning the moral high horse that opposition is claiming to riding on. 

I agree if opposition was fighting on moral high ground, I wouldn't have needed to question this. The whole thing ends up becoming about opposition fighting to survive and BJP killing them even more instead of talking about policies. Opposition existence kosam fight chesaru anukunte ok, but why does BJP still have a need to fight for a super majority by belittling the opposition? They could have fought these elections more elegantly by talking about their policies, what they did instead of opposition and minority bashing. 

9 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Be happy he didn't say Modi is the dirtiest bro

Show me greatest politician currently kaka 

politics ante ne rochu no

andulo better ni chooskovadame

6 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

I don't hate him as a person; I was just adding points to what kaptan maverick said; but it has become too abnoxious with his videos; desham lo motham daridram ee vundii annattu baga negative ga ayipoindii vaadi videos; all while enjoying in a developed country in west.

malla veedu if my future son asks desham M gudustunte why didn't you take a stand ani adigithe I did all of these ani cheppadaniki annattu oka video chesadu where in fact he doesn't hold indian citizenship anymore and his future kid doesn't have anything to do with India despite having half of Indian genes. 

and all of a sudden ee modi is a dictator ane topic within in week all left leaning youtubers vesesariki yes they have an agenda; honest intentions vunnai ani naku aithe anipistale.