Dhruv Rathe: KCR is the dirtiest politician of independent INDIA

JaiBalayyaaa

1 minute ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I don't hate him as a person; I was just adding points to what kaptan maverick said; but it has become too abnoxious with his videos; desham lo motham daridram ee vundii annattu baga negative ga ayipoindii vaadi videos; all while enjoying in a developed country in west.

malla veedu if my future son asks desham M gudustunte why didn't you take a stand ani adigithe I did all of these ani cheppadaniki annattu oka video chesadu where in fact he doesn't hold indian citizenship anymore and his future kid doesn't have anything to do with India despite having half of Indian genes. 

and all of a sudden ee modi is a dictator ane topic within in week all left leaning youtubers vesesariki yes they have an agenda; honest intentions vunnai ani naku aithe anipistale. 

In a way they may have an agenda and be funded politically by the opposition.

4 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

I agree if opposition was fighting on moral high ground, I wouldn't have needed to question this. The whole thing ends up becoming about opposition fighting to survive and BJP killing them even more instead of talking about policies. Opposition existence kosam fight chesaru anukunte ok, but why does BJP still have a need to fight for a super majority by belittling the opposition? They could have fought these elections more elegantly by talking about their policies, what they did instead of opposition and minority bashing. 

anduke kada absolute majority ivvakunda chusaru public; 
you cannot fool the public all the time kada; at this digitial media age its a double edged sword; gone are the days where you build narrative and whatsapp university stuff will get you votes and seats if they don't focus on fundamentals of governance. 

despite they formed the govt, its a defeat for them. 

KCR ki kuda ade chupincharu public. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, JavaBava said:

same exactly bro.. only ade pani cheyyala bjp ki desamanta ? 

No that Bhajana only applies to our Pulkas 😉

5 minutes ago, kiraak_poradu said:

Show me greatest politician currently kaka 

politics ante ne rochu no

andulo better ni chooskovadame

naveen patnaik. 

he ruled orissa for 24yrs and age caught him. 

27 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Yes, BJP IT cell. It is a part of narrative building that they used for the elections. If it helps them electorally, they will show Muslims as buchi. I am not opposed to them showing the hypocrisy of Congress Muslim appeasement politics. But I have a problem when they build a narrative around Muslims that you and me will subconsciously share and post showing them as buchi to a narrative that Muslims are bad like the numerous threads in this very DB.

Are you and me part of BJp IT cell ? If they show Muslims as Buchi, why would PM modi did so many policies for Muslims alone and even after that they didn’t vote, that’s a different story - bcoz of the same Buchi modi is anti-Muslim played by so called “Nationalists” as per you! And show me one policy that is only applicable for Hindus he made in this county ? 

Just now, lollilolli2020 said:

naveen patnaik. 

he ruled orissa for 24yrs and age caught him. 

You need governance and have to win elections. You can take good policy decisions but may not win elections. They both are mutually exclusive. I don't know how Naveen Pathnaik was able to do both for that long. 

1 minute ago, Raisins_72 said:

Are you and me part of BJp IT cell ? If they show Muslims as Buchi, why would PM modi did so many policies for Muslims alone and even after that they didn’t vote, that’s a different story - bcoz of the same Buchi modi is anti-Muslim played by so called “Nationalists” as per you! And show me one policy that is only applicable for Hindus he made in this county ? 

Yes you and me are part of BJP it cell because we post things without realizing what they are intended for. I said multiple times, I am not opposed to UCC, but I am opposed to showing Muslims as buchi during elections. 

24 minutes ago, snakebabu said:

Politics antene survival of the fittest, modi is right in his sense, but mukku lk gadu drainage noru esukoni divide and hate politics chesadu  TG vaadi  ayya  lk gadidhi anukontunadu, tolu valichi G 10gthar lk gadidhi.. mundu undi mussala padaga aadidhi..

AP/TG madya hate penchina gallez dommari lk family is kachara family..

Ap/Tg used to be brothers/sisters before this dirty politician created TRS..

Possible... That is his way to survive politically, by showing Andhra and CBN as buchi.

3 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Possible... That is his way to survive politically, by showing Andhra and CBN as buchi.

inka enni rojulu aa game aduthadu KCR --TG; Modi-- Hindutva games; aa games ki expiry ochchindii.

Modi gadu gujrat model ani he rose to power; can't he emulate the same development agenda, national security and foreign policy agenda with along other welfare schemes. 

30 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

Sarley baa , ram mandir - bull dozers use chestaru , supreme court judgement change chestaru etc .

3 terms CM & two terms PM ga chesina person stature ki suit kaledhu.  2024  rallies insecuredness create chedam ani choosaru mana viswsguru. ? Cong vallu vastey edho chestaru mana hinduism ani anadam.  Andhukey result ala vachindiand  but cover drives - third term ani cheppadam .   Mari 400 for sure ani cheppina party ki idhi third term ani gurtu ledha ? Daniki cover drive, to gain  votes & adhi mastermind strategy.

13 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

inka enni rojulu aa game aduthadu KCR --TG; Modi-- Hindutva games; aa games ki expiry ochchindii.

Modi gadu gujrat model ani he rose to power; can't he emulate the same development agenda, national security and foreign policy agenda with along other welfare schemes. 

Yeah in a way Modi lost track through the way when he used to fight elections on development...I am not opposed to him winning again, but I hope the power doesn't get to his head and that he would fight elections with dignity. 

38 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

I don't hate him as a person; I was just adding points to what kaptan maverick said; but it has become too abnoxious with his videos; desham lo motham daridram ee vundii annattu baga negative ga ayipoindii vaadi videos; all while enjoying in a developed country in west.

malla veedu if my future son asks desham M gudustunte why didn't you take a stand ani adigithe I did all of these ani cheppadaniki annattu oka video chesadu where in fact he doesn't hold indian citizenship anymore and his future kid doesn't have anything to do with India despite having half of Indian genes. 

and all of a sudden ee modi is a dictator ane topic within in week all left leaning youtubers vesesariki yes they have an agenda; honest intentions vunnai ani naku aithe anipistale. 

when everyone has an opinion, some opinions will irk us. one has to live with that in democracy. anni manaki nachina opinions ee undavu kada. vadu ala feel ayite he can express that. okkadi expressions valla desaniki nastam em radu  .. 600 yrs muslims rule chesina country's moral fabric ni em peekalekapoyaru. what can one person do? unnecessary mind fcuk tappa ee forums lo.. atleast he is not hiding behind an anonymous username to say what he wants to say. 

its easy not to follow him than hating him. its become easy to hate and justify the hate .. like people are hating those who are dead decades ago ... lol 🤷‍♂️

3 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Yes you and me are part of BJP it cell because we post things without realizing what they are intended for. I said multiple times, I am not opposed to UCC, but I am opposed to showing Muslims as buchi during elections. 

May be you, not me bro - I have a bit of common sense that I can tell what I can see in front of me & my back, don’t need to be part of any cell ! 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, pizzaaddict said:

Sarley baa , ram mandir - bull dozers use chestaru , supreme court judgement change chestaru etc .

3 terms CM & two terms PM ga chesina person stature ki suit kaledhu.  2024  rallies insecuredness create chedam ani choosaru mana viswsguru. ? Cong vallu vastey edho chestaru mana hinduism ani anadam.  Andhukey result ala vachindiand  but cover drives - third term ani cheppadam .   Mari 400 for sure ani cheppina party ki idhi third term ani gurtu ledha ? Daniki cover drive, to gain  votes & adhi mastermind strategy.

As always, Not sure what’s the relevance of Ram Mandir & Bull Dozers & Supreme Court Judgement ! 

so you are telling he had stature, aa stature ki respect ivvakunda free speech anukunta ❤️ da kathalu padithey mingakunda vundala 😂 - Forget abt Modi here, atleast outside countries ki velli India gurinchi negative ga matladey batch ni emanaali  ?? 

Cong Hinduism - It’s proven how they manipulated you and ppl like @JaiBalayyaaa, you couldn’t realize that - as simple as that !! 
Look at Mumbai attacks, luckily the Mumbai cops caught the paki terr0rist, if not it’s a saffron terror ani statements ichinaaru Congi gaallu & once it’s exposed chup Chap and if someone in India questions them, you guys simply call them as Andh Bhakths or BJp it cell 😂😂

400 Seats - I am still on my word, even after 2 terms they got ~300 (NDA) & they got 240 on their own ! And Rahul Pappu 295 vasthaayi annadu kadha, mari vachinaaya 😂😂 mottham 2014/2019/2024 elections kalipina kuda raaledhu ga 😂😂

so if BJP claims 9.8765, then it should match exactly even if they get 8.8765 they are failed and call them cover drives where as on other side we are blind even if they get 1.8765 👏👏👏👏👏

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raisins_72 said:

400 Seats - I am still on my word, even after 2 terms they got ~300 (NDA) & they got 240 on their own ! And Rahul Pappu 295 vasthaayi annadu kadha, mari vachinaaya 😂😂 mottham 2014/2019/2024 elections kalipina kuda raaledhu ga 😂😂

BJP got 240 on its own and is being challenged by ap arty who just got 99 seats. In its third term, still they have got 240 seats which itself is a feat yet Congress who got 99 believe they have the upper hand.

It has happened only once in the history of India's republic. 

The third term with expected heavy anti-incumbency yet the BJP has managed 240 itself is a huge mandate.

BJP has been very vocal on anti-constitutional subject like Muslim reservation yet managed 240 seats. 

Not even a single freebie was promised, not even a hike in PM Kisan funds yet they managed 240 seats.

BJP did not even reduce a single penny on fuel, not even a single tax cut initiative yet they won 240.

BJP ki gruddha la dham vundi kabatte dare ga elections ki vellinaru...Congress ki entha dhammu vundi ? Literally zero...

• Upvote 2