Lack of administration aa or corruption mind

karna11

11 minutes ago, jaathiratnalu2 said:

According to my view 

Failure of Roads ( infra ) 

Not having correct team in cabinet , Most of them are crooked people 

As a CM, he thinks if I give money people vote for them . People given good decision . People wants welfare with development 

Liquor , Sand mafia is big 

3 capital announcements and not doing anything for the capitals is major, He should not support Amaravathi when is In opposition during 14-19, playing double role here is not accepted by most of people 

Jobs in govt sector , growth in pvt sector is nill, infact it runs in  Riverse

lastly TDP media creation of fear on land titling act is played major role 

pros: Schools improvement,  implementation of welfare schemes .. 

With people decision , I came to know that how much angry in his administration. May be people will not elect him for next time as a CM, He is fit for Minister Max not as a CM .. This is my opinion from the election result . This won’t change unless there is utter failure again from CBN. As an experienced CM, CBN will not do the same mistake. This is my opinion 

Alane BRS endhuku odipoyindho kooda oka post veyi bro. BRS ki 0 MP seats and 16% vote maathrame endhuku vacchindho kooda veyi.

41 minutes ago, psycontr said:

Amaravathi lo temporary leaking building ke 1k crores, siggu billa logo ke 10crs cheyocha ?

nuvvu enta ginjukuna waste... anna daridram mundu edi paniki radu

Just now, karna11 said:

Good point, what is motive behind over expense,

So what about other scams?

Scams are scams only when a charge sheet is filed or have evidence of corruption. 

Sand and liquor, you will never see anyone convicted in these two scams. There will be allegations but no case or arrests. Its a conventional practice. TDP govt vunapudu kuda ycp vallu isuka dopidi ani masthi lolli chesinaru but no action. Same in Telangana, Jagadish reddy is sand king, congress allege chesindi but no action. 

Ae govt vunna, by defaukt allege chese scams ive….antha cash business and local mafia run chestadi…ekada kooda oka evidence vundakapoga this mafia literally funds politcians…

2 hours ago, karna11 said:

@Sizzler @Android_Halwa @psycopk

@dasari4kntrfrank ga discuss cheddam kusepu swamy/hated bhakthi  pakkana petti.

1. Rushkonda scam

2. Furniture scam

3. Salaries for social activities from state fund

4. Roja bat and ball scam

5. Kodali nani sand scam

We saw lot of scams in different states. and past govt also Mari intha cheap vi chudala.

Rushikonda - YCP assumed they are returning to power and built lavish buildings. They got the priorities wrong on this one. This will be upto the new Govt on how to make use of these properties. At least this is not a case where the entire money disappeared or money drained on temporary structures. These are high quality buildings built at wrong place for wrong purpose. Still wonder how they didn’t think of using this money towards a State of Art Secretariat / Assembly or something like Hitech Tower to boast about. 

Sand - This is an issue across the state and wouldn’t point to Kodali Nani alone. Let’s see if TDP can deliver the free sand promise. 

Furniture - Just an uncessary headache for Jagan . Going forward , there should be a clear decision on this whether CM can furnish their home / office with Govt money. What if they aren’t back to power, pay for it or return etc.  Now a  witch hunt since Govt refused YCP’s offer to pay for the furniture. Most likely all the returned furniture will end up in a store room. Just ego satisfaction anthe. 

You need to include Liquor here. That is probably another one where they minted money. 

I don’t know about the rest. TDP are in power now and should investigate any misdoings and put them behind bars. Just media hungama for few weeks won’t help. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, karna11 said:

1. Rushkonda scam

2. Furniture scam

5. Kodali nani sand scam

We saw lot of scams in different states. and past govt also Mari intha cheap vi chudala.

Doubt ah . .. corruption mind and balisi kottukovadam

3 hours ago, Sizzler said:

Rushikonda - YCP assumed they are returning to power and built lavish buildings. They got the priorities wrong on this one. This will be upto the new Govt on how to make use of these properties. At least this is not a case where the entire money disappeared or money drained on temporary structures. These are high quality buildings built at wrong place for wrong purpose. Still wonder how they didn’t think of using this money towards a State of Art Secretariat / Assembly or something like Hitech Tower to boast about. 

Sand - This is an issue across the state and wouldn’t point to Kodali Nani alone. Let’s see if TDP can deliver the free sand promise. 

Furniture - Just an uncessary headache for Jagan . Going forward , there should be a clear decision on this whether CM can furnish their home / office with Govt money. What if they aren’t back to power, pay for it or return etc.  Now a  witch hunt since Govt refused YCP’s offer to pay for the furniture. Most likely all the returned furniture will end up in a store room. Just ego satisfaction anthe. 

You need to include Liquor here. That is probably another one where they minted money. 

I don’t know about the rest. TDP are in power now and should investigate any misdoings and put them behind bars. Just media hungama for few weeks won’t help. 

🙏🙏 super bro, take a bow for analysis and feedback and still i don't understand why inta open ga dorikipovadam, because of these silly scams/mistakes party will get lot of  damage. I never seen before these kind hatred from peopels to any power lost party. I don't know peopel will forgot all these in next 5 years. But at this majority peopels shows hatred on jagan as saddam Hussain, Hitler . What you say?

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, southyx said:

Alane BRS endhuku odipoyindho kooda oka post veyi bro. BRS ki 0 MP seats and 16% vote maathrame endhuku vacchindho kooda veyi.

G balupu / Ahnakaram for Ayya , Kodukulu

No jobs .. TG is formed based on slogans for jobs also

schemes - Allocated to only one person in the whole village  like dailtha schemes where offered 10 lakhs .. it is created against in other people in same community 

support to minority community, created polarization in some part of south TS in other religion

lot of allegations on sitting MLA’s . Sarpanch  also looted  too much money

Double bedroom schemes - utter flop 

no dedicated cadre ., All are shifted from other parties 

CORRUPTION is the main factors from all leaders of the party

pros: TS is developed lot interms of Water resources, Agriculture, Rathi bandu, Hyd growth, Kaledhwaram build ( ofcrs more corruption here), Mission bhagareetha, mission kakatetya- here success rate is minimal 

Above is my view on Assembly elections 

For MP elections, he simply surrender to BJP and no leader is ready contested from his party at that time all people know it .. it’s a wave oh BJP / congress 

Atlast , TS people will not do person centric politics . 

For TS people, TS state is important , irrespective of parties/ leaders 

if congresss is not doing, we will kick them out and give a chance to another party .. and you will see that happen 

All leaders has to remember .. TS state is important for TS people . KCR is know some what so he did some good things , But Ahankaram , Corruption,NO Jobs will not digested by TS people so kicked them out 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Sizzler said:

money drained on temporary structures

Ante enti? Which ones are "temporary"

5 hours ago, karna11 said:

🙏🙏 super bro, take a bow for analysis and feedback and still i don't understand why inta open ga dorikipovadam, because of these silly scams/mistakes party will get lot of  damage. I never seen before these kind hatred from peopels to any power lost party. I don't know peopel will forgot all these in next 5 years. But at this majority peopels shows hatred on jagan as saddam Hussain, Hitler . What you say?

It is not the people. It is the Yellow Media and cadre breathing fire on Jagan. People easily forgot the money wasted in previous term. Nobody will talk about the tallest Ambedkar Statue built in the country. They will do their best to reset Jagan to 2009 with the corruption agenda. He has to start from zero and build again. 

3 hours ago, Pavanonline said:

Ante enti? Which ones are "temporary"

Temporary Secretariat, Temporary Assembly etc. 

4 minutes ago, Sizzler said:

Temporary Secretariat, Temporary Assembly etc. 

Those buildings are permanent, it will be used for something else. They are still permanent office buildings. Like High Court building will be used by District Court etc .

• Upvote 1

Just now, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Those buildings are permanent, it will be used for something else. They are still permanent office buildings. Like High Court building will be used by District Court etc .

Ok.

12 hours ago, karna11 said:

1. Rushkonda scam

2. Furniture scam

5. Kodali nani sand scam

from this list..

i see furniture scam is nothing..it doesn’t give any millage…and except point one rest of other allocations…govt has to come up with strong evidence to file a case…so lets wait… 

but rushikonda is clearly a scam to my eyes…

- అది Govt building or CM CAMP OFFICE or PRESIDENT guest house or Investors convention hall…?

- why any govt building needs a luxury bathroom..?

- there was haritha resorts before there …which was generating income fir tourism …whats was the need to demolish them and build a luxury mansion …

జగగన్ పలుమార్లు వైజాగ్ నుంచి పాలనా..అని చెప్పి వాయిదా వేసుకుంటా వచ్చారు…ఈ ప్సాలస్ construction లో తప్ప వేరే ఏ కారణం కనిపించలేదు…వాయిదా వేయడంలో…అంటే తను ఉండడానికి ప్యాలెస్ సిద్దం కాలేదు కాబట్టి వాయిదా వేసుకుంటూ వచ్చి …చివరికి తను అనుభవించడానికి లేకుండా పోయింది..తన ఓటమికి కూడా కారణం అయ్యింది…

అమరావతి ప్రజావేదిక కూల్చి వేసిన కారణం…పర్యావరణం..అలాంటప్పుడు..రుషికొండ buildings కి అదే పర్యావరణం ఎలా  వర్తించదు..?

1 minute ago, dasari4kntr said:

from this list..

i see furniture scam is nothing..it doesn’t give any millage…and except point one rest of other allocations…govt has to come up with strong evidence to file a case…so lets wait… 

but rushikonda is clearly a scam to my eyes…

- అది Govt building or CM CAMP OFFICE or PRESIDENT guest house or Investors convention hall…?

- why any govt building needs a luxury bathroom..?

- there was haritha resorts before there …which was generating income fir tourism …whats was the need to demolish them and build a luxury mansion …

జగగన్ పలుమార్లు వైజాగ్ నుంచి పాలనా..అని చెప్పి వాయిదా వేసుకుంటా వచ్చారు…ఈ ప్సాలస్ construction లో తప్ప వేరే ఏ కారణం కనిపించలేదు…వాయిదా వేయడంలో…అంటే తను ఉండడానికి ప్యాలెస్ సిద్దం కాలేదు కాబట్టి వాయిదా వేసుకుంటూ వచ్చి …చివరికి తను అనుభవించడానికి లేకుండా పోయింది..తన ఓటమికి కూడా కారణం అయ్యింది…

అమరావతి ప్రజావేదిక కూల్చి వేసిన కారణం…పర్యావరణం..అలాంటప్పుడు..రుషికొండ buildings కి అదే పర్యావరణం ఎలా  వర్తించదు..?

Inka chala vunnyi anukunta roju testhunnaru tdp media, but final ga enni valid scams avutyo chudali

12 minutes ago, karna11 said:

Inka chala vunnyi anukunta roju testhunnaru tdp media, but final ga enni valid scams avutyo chudali

The biggest of all scams would be cash payments for liquor...kani adi prove cheyadam chala kashtam