Data Quality

Konebhar6

Just now, Konebhar6 said:

I have learnt to ignore noise and have loads of patience. But sometimes over anipiste, I speak. Anthe.

Daniki, manasthapam anta scene endukulee ... Am in Bangkok now. Came for a vacation. "Inkenti mama full enjoy" eni anakandi .. All family here..

still enjaaaaaaaaaaai uncle sandwich masaaaaaa

btw enjoy the tropical fruits there. 

massage lu chepinchukoo; ekkuva walk cheyadam leg massage chepinchukovadam. 

also Durian try cheyadam marchipoku. 

47 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Data lineage meeda chala tools unnai ... These tools have plugins to your ERP systems and core functional systems like SalesForce, HR systems, etc. They can build the structure and dependencies. They also have plugins to middleware systems/DBs/etc where the tool can analyze the code and build lineage automatically.

Thanks bro. The primary reason for our low DQ was because of de-mergers and acquisitions post covid and integrating the data into a common database and data quality is now a challenge. We did have a few demos by vendors but it appeared that they were bluffing about AI/ML and did not have any tools or mechanisms ready for the job. We updated our ERP to Oracle, which may have solved our problem of not having a common ERP but created new issues in terms of data quality.

Its HELL.

14 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

I always wondered how pharma companies used ML until i worked with Eli lily and Otsuka(Japan)

I didnt expect they would have so much data that they want to use 

Finding DNA Patterns, matching, DNA Sequencing, analyzing data sets its very useful. However IT is not involved in those.

In IT, we just started using for basic use-cases. I want to get to the state where these new age tools can provide value add services like finding patterns in data like "Discounts given by sales person, those who give over median (more discounts) those who go under (lesser discounts)". Of course you can simply query DB and get this. But the intent is for the tool to find this info and present to us. How cool would that be. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Android_Halwa said:

Thanks bro. The primary reason for our low DQ was because of de-mergers and acquisitions post covid and integrating the data into a common database and data quality is now a challenge. We did have a few demos by vendors but it appeared that they were bluffing about AI/ML and did not have any tools or mechanisms ready for the job. We updated our ERP to Oracle, which may have solved our problem of not having a common ERP but created new issues in terms of data quality.

Its HELL.

Haha .. ours is very similar except reverse. our DQ is because of mergers and acquisitions and getting to single ERP but rolled out to different countries and different business units. Every release had new ETL rules to convert data into ERP. Hence the mess. Also lots of duplicates of Customer, Vendor data.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, lollilolli2020 said:

still enjaaaaaaaaaaai uncle sandwich masaaaaaa

btw enjoy the tropical fruits there. 

massage lu chepinchukoo; ekkuva walk cheyadam leg massage chepinchukovadam. 

also Durian try cheyadam marchipoku. 

I have been here multiple times. Love tropical fruits here. Would never try Durian. Edo oka time lo massage ki vellali. 

8 minutes ago, Paamu said:

Neeku reply oste … naakkuda pampu bro. Also em drink drinked ninna … full on fire.
Liquor shop ki poi bad liquor good liquor choose cheyyadam Antha easy kaadu bad data good data differ cheyyadam antunna @TuesdayStories

DataQuality meeda talapatralu (Architecture diagram) rayamani valla boss cheppadu @csrcsr ki :D

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Paamu said:

Neeku reply oste … naakkuda pampu bro. Also em drink drinked ninna … full on fire.
Liquor shop ki poi bad liquor good liquor choose cheyyadam Antha easy kaadu bad data good data differ cheyyadam antunna @TuesdayStories

Robots kante advance avvalani @csrcsranna planning ...Sarle 2 milk packets taagi over chesthunnava alcohol antunnav 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Konebhar6 said:

Wow ... thats amazing .. 

I work in IT in a Pharma company. Anta cutting edge undadu. We rolled out co-pilot for business users and I heard it was not good. They were not happy and we ended up not buying those licenses. I did use it but mostly as digital assistant - notes taking and summarizing the meeting.

MSFT target enti ante

using Co Pilot for Github and plug ins, cut down support roles & Dev roles by 30%

@Konebhar6 I am IDQ hands on oka zamana lo :D

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Android_Halwa said:

Its HELL.

what you need is a broader data governance containing the following

Data Quality

Master data management

Data Stewardship and Enterprise data management initiatives.

Unless meeru ivi cheste kani Data same undadu across systems, AI, ML cant solve these issues.

4 hours ago, pichhipullayya said:

what you need is a broader data governance containing the following

Data Quality

Master data management

Data Stewardship and Enterprise data management initiatives.

Unless meeru ivi cheste kani Data same undadu across systems, AI, ML cant solve these issues.

Governance is the biggest challenge. Not easy to do.