ఆర్థికంగా చితికిపోయి పతనం అంచుకు చేరిన వైజయంతీ మూవీస్‌ను దాని ఓనర్‌ అశ్వినీచెత్తను తన టాలెంట్‌తో ఒంటిచేత్తో బతికిబట్టకట్టేలా చేసిన NAG ASHWIN REDDY

JaiBalayyaaa

are evarra akkada.. vadi caste blood separate chesi pettandira reppodunna accident ayithey vethakadaniki kasta padali... 

Ori gajji kukka..toka anta antha pichi entra..nag aswin gadu eppudu reddy tag cheppukoledu..nuvv entra

6 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Very true. Ashwin’s dutt has passion but not a good judge of stories. Edo combination lo movies theesevadu. 
Movies flop tho motham matash. Nag Ashwin is the best young directors we have. He did revive the rise of the producers fortunes. I think he is married to ashwini dutts daughter 

• Upvote 2

He is very down to earth and spiritual guy…highlight monna national level interview lo Jaatiratnalu Tea shirt eskunadu…life he Jindagi ipoyindi ani….

Nag Ashwin need to learn giving high elevation scenes like Rajamouli and good BGM….

entha VFX pettina aa elivation scenes lekapothe telugu audience ki ekkadu !!

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

What you want to prove…just like some pulkas thigh slapping and Hero worshipping Vaadu kuda ala feel iynatu unnadu…Nag Ashwin’s range is too high to bother abt silly caste politics

34 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

Very true. Ashwin’s dutt has passion but not a good judge of stories. Edo combination lo movies theesevadu. 
Movies flop tho motham matash. Nag Ashwin is the best young directors we have. He did revive the rise of the producers fortunes. I think he is married to ashwini dutts daughter 

Yeah and his other daughter is the producer.

18 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

Proud moment for @vetrivel

Why ?

I dont see Chiru or any mega hero in this movie so nothing for me here

Maybe your alluding to the fact just like how Chiru improved standards of TFI from the C grade Lakota , Sapota and parota era of Sr NTR now Nag Ashwin is trying to improve

5 minutes ago, vetrivel said:

Why ?

I dont see Chiru or any mega hero in this movie so nothing for me here

Maybe your alluding to the fact just like how Chiru improved standards of TFI from the C grade Lakota , Sapota and parota era of Sr NTR now Nag Ashwin is trying to improve

22 minutes ago, argadorn said:

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

Shakti movie tarvatha mahanati movie tesadu aswin....okka movie tho 50+ movies tesina producers ni bathikincheda?

Just now, HighlyRespected said:

Mahasri, sitaramam movies profitable..andulo aswin credit emundi

Before mahanati, he did a movie with Nani and VD that dutt thata's daughter produced.