i love this guy. But guilty undedhi

kevinUsa

So basically I came to USA for my masters in Dallas. I thought this is the great platform to share my story because, I am social media influencer and ilantivi konchem ekada telsina trolls chestharu ani bhayam andhuke ikada share chesthuna. I am married and have 2 kids India lo. Ithe ikkadiki ochaka, I got closed to a guy and we eventually became close emotionally and physically. Entha close ante we started to live-in together. Chala baga chuskuney vadu nannu. And i think

#DesiLolliConfessions

i love this guy. But guilty undedhi na

husband ki theliyakunda ilaa chesthuna ani. So ipdu my husband is coming USA to visit me. Nakem problem ledhu na husband tho 3 months unta and then na boyfriend tho 9 months but recent ga i got pregnant with my boyfriend abortion kuda chepinchukuna but nak clarity ledhu, should i think about my family back in India or continue with this guy.? Please no negative comments. I need genuine suggestions.

27 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

So basically I came to USA for my masters in Dallas. I thought this is the great platform to share my story because, I am social media influencer and ilantivi konchem ekada telsina trolls chestharu ani bhayam andhuke ikada share chesthuna. I am married and have 2 kids India lo. Ithe ikkadiki ochaka, I got closed to a guy and we eventually became close emotionally and physically. Entha close ante we started to live-in together. Chala baga chuskuney vadu nannu. And i think

#DesiLolliConfessions

i love this guy. But guilty undedhi na

husband ki theliyakunda ilaa chesthuna ani. So ipdu my husband is coming USA to visit me. Nakem problem ledhu na husband tho 3 months unta and then na boyfriend tho 9 months but recent ga i got pregnant with my boyfriend abortion kuda chepinchukuna but nak clarity ledhu, should i think about my family back in India or continue with this guy.? Please no negative comments. I need genuine suggestions.

independence kavali antaru teeskoni baita kakurti padtar 

From Bachelor guy aspect: enjoy chestunadu and talented fellow ani antaru 

From her husband aspect: it's unfair & cheating on him . As marriage is commitment & stay loyal 

From her aspect : validate chestey ok anattu. Ala jarigipoindhi antaru 

Feel like people are cooking stories.The kind of guilt one should feel in this case, shouldn’t even allow them to write and ask for suggestions. Why don’t you just ask your boyfriend to marry you? and save your husband.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Husband be like: nenedho suryavamsham cinema lo idhi oka meena neno venkatesh anukuni support cheddham ani masters ki pampisthe ..idhi ikkada verokadi support theeskundhenti..😂😂

Ee confessor ki tittataniki na deggara vunna boothulu saripovatledu evadikaina oka quarter mandu ki dabbulu echi vadi cheta tittista 🤮🤮🤮 .. Kattukuna mogudu mida prema ledu kanisam kanna pillalu mida kuda prema leda siggu lekunda boyfriend anta nuv em influencer amma ?? ni ID ela tagaleyyi chusi tarista

5 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

3months to your husband is bad, you should atleast give 6month each. Don’t give partiality. If you can’t give 6months to him add 2 more people & give 3months each.
(No negative comments as you asked us not to)

200w.webp

35 minutes ago, psycopk said:

Idi hightlight

Please no negative comments. I need genuine suggestions.

thata