First time in life

nokia123

6 minutes ago, nokia123 said:

Kaurava samrajyam gurinchi duryodhanudu seppukoni edavatam vitunna s%H#

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8cQIs0JcmY/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

On contrary if he comes to assembly and stands tall against ruling party, he would win a lot of hearts. But I don’t think he has those guts. If this video is true, he already folded his cards.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

Piriki pandha..vaadiki antha dhairyam edhi…..vaadiki plan B undhi..vaadiki baaga acchina art ne malla vaadathadu jagan-andhra.gif

It works only one time… it only helps his cadre but not neutral voters.. but he will look for reasons to start padayatra again… I think he will encourage Kodali, Vamsi and Roja to talk more so that they get arrested and use that as a reason to push the narrative that this govt is taking revenge on him… cbi/ed cases kuda use avthaayi 

I don’t think CBN or Lokesh gained much with their padayatra except re energizing their cadre… 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

On contrary if he comes to assembly and stands tall against ruling party, he would win a lot of hearts. But I don’t think he has those guts. If this video is true, he already folded his cards.

Agreed. But he is too egoistic and self centered to bear that defeat. He is still in denial about his loss and refuse to accept it. He is blaming tdp/cbn for cheating the people.. funny that he refers to mahabharatam though he is a Christian.. 

aa echo chamber lo nunchi baitaku rakapothe aa hallucinations thaggavu 

1 hour ago, Konebhar6 said:

he still retained 4 out of 5 voters who voted him in 2019.. not sure why this jagan buffoon is behaving like a prussy

• Upvote 2

Piriki pandha..vaadiki antha dhairyam edhi…..vaadiki plan B undhi..vaadiki baaga acchina art ne malla vaadathadu jagan-andhra.gif

tested & proved formula antava :D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, halwafan said:

he still retained 4 out of 5 voters who voted him in 2019.. not sure why this jagan buffoon is behaving like a prussy

5 ki 5 vesuko anna..4 out 5 enduku

13 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

Agreed. But he is too egoistic and self centered to bear that defeat. He is still in denial about his loss and refuse to accept it. He is blaming tdp/cbn for cheating the people.. funny that he refers to mahabharatam though he is a Christian.. 

aa echo chamber lo nunchi baitaku rakapothe aa hallucinations thaggavu 

Absolutely. I think Sharmila makes a better politician than him and very well spoken. 

Jagan's ego got bigger and whenever that happens the downfall starts .. Its a lesson to be learnt even for us ... Stay humble .... 

• Upvote 2

But anna ... world wide its the best way to get what you want .... SYMPATHY .. from wives at home to Politiicians .. everyone uses it to get what they want :D

17 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

It works only one time… it only helps his cadre but not neutral voters.. but he will look for reasons to start padayatra again… I think he will encourage Kodali, Vamsi and Roja to talk more so that they get arrested and use that as a reason to push the narrative that this govt is taking revenge on him… cbi/ed cases kuda use avthaayi 

I don’t think CBN or Lokesh gained much with their padayatra except re energizing their cadre… 

Ya, he looking for chances where he can start crying and create a narrative that they are curbing him and his party ..Will use every thing that he can cash …

wotkout avvakapothe valla ammani emanna sesi ….mee bidda ippudu thalli leni bidda ani edusukuntu pothadu janalaloki….only thing that may get him bank to power is sympathy….he knows it well

if not he is a dead meat 

21 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

You should replace sajjala .... you have wayyyy better ideas :D

I have never seen GasAndhra support TDP or write articles against Jagan. But for whatever reasons, they are against Sajjala I think, started writing articles around Jagan's advisors esp Sajjala ...

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Konebhar6 said:

You should replace sajjala .... you have wayyyy better ideas :D

I have never seen GasAndhra support TDP or write articles against Jagan. But for whatever reasons, they are against Sajjala I think, started writing articles around Jagan's advisors esp Sajjala ...

I am not a teddy.. so I cannot go anywhere near him, forget being an advisor to Jagan 😂

GA expected lot of funding but looks like jr sajjala gave all the money to the new YouTube channels and influencers and tv9 etc, but left the regular and long term supporters dry…