Kalki release trailer💥💥💥💥💥💥NAG ASHWIN em teesavu ra ayya cinema ni trailer 2 adhurss 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Point

prabhas diction teda undi.. cinema theme okalaga unte, pebbi gadi diction inkola undi.. chudali release ayyaka

3 hours ago, Point said:

Sci-fi movies/TV choosthuntavaa? Like Dune, Blade Runner, Starwars, Star Trek, The Expanse etc.

I am a big sci-fi movie/tv buff. Naaku trailer chala comedy ga anipinchindhi. Copy anattu anipinchindhi.

Movie lo emotions undi, tight screen play unte hit avvocchemo.

33 minutes ago, southyx said:

Sci-fi movies/TV choosthuntavaa? Like Dune, Blade Runner, Starwars, Star Trek, The Expanse etc.

I am a big sci-fi movie/tv buff. Naaku trailer chala comedy ga anipinchindhi. Copy anattu anipinchindhi.

budget...audience...language.... anni consider chesi chudali...easy to throw opinions. 

not saying it will be a hit .....but atleast aa effort comedy ga aite ledu

6 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

budget...audience...language.... anni consider chesi chudali...easy to throw opinions. 

not saying it will be a hit .....but atleast aa effort comedy ga aite ledu

No doubt, I appreciate the producer and director for their guts.

Just naa opinion cheppa, it could be a commercial hit because not many people watch sci-fi movies in India.

Antha hard chesi, antha money spend chesetattuppudu silly mistakes avoid cheyyali kadha. Monna evaro case vesaru anta.

Look at that resemblance.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/hollywood-concept-artist-calls-out-kalki-2898-ad-makers-for-plagiarising-his-work-in-trailer-9389379/

kalki-2898ad-used-an-artists-work-withou

58 minutes ago, southyx said:

I do watch hollywood films but this is our telugu film which looks very promising and hollywood level of work kanipisthundi. Valla efforts are good.

dune, starwars tho compare chesthe antha exciting vunkapovochu but I'm only excited for our telugu director to make this happen and all the material released so far is amazing coming from a normal telugu director

100% hollywood standards ni beat cheyalemu given our budgets and reach but I feel this is a very good sincere effort 

so encourage cheddamu, gattiga click avthe inka evadu apaleru atleast in India 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Point said:

I do watch hollywood films but this is our telugu film which looks very promising and hollywood level of work kanipisthundi. Valla efforts are good.

dune, starwars tho compare chesthe antha exciting vunkapovochu but I'm only excited for our telugu director to make this happen and all the material released so far is amazing coming from a normal telugu director

100% hollywood standards ni beat cheyalemu given our budgets and reach but I feel this is a very good sincere effort 

so encourage cheddamu, gattiga click avthe inka evadu apaleru atleast in India 

3 hours ago, southyx said:

No doubt, I appreciate the producer and director for their guts.

Just naa opinion cheppa, it could be a commercial hit because not many people watch sci-fi movies in India.

Antha hard chesi, antha money spend chesetattuppudu silly mistakes avoid cheyyali kadha. Monna evaro case vesaru anta.

Look at that resemblance.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/hollywood-concept-artist-calls-out-kalki-2898-ad-makers-for-plagiarising-his-work-in-trailer-9389379/

kalki-2898ad-used-an-artists-work-withou

The experience has negatively impacted Beck’s view of the Indian film industry. “I actually thought it could be a viable option to work in the Indian film industry because it is always good to be diverse as an artist. Also, in Hollywood, there was a strike going on and there was not much work there. But after this incident, I talked to a few artists from India and they told me that it isn’t a nice industry to work in. As they spend a lot of money on actors, there is no budget left to pay artists, and they resort to plagiarizing and doing some cheap work and it is really unpleasant. I spoke to another person who worked on Kalki 2898 AD but they quit after only a week because of a bad work environment. I have received a lot of negative feedback and now I am not interested in working in that industry.

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/telugu/hollywood-concept-artist-reveals-kalki-2898-ad-makers-approached-him-later-copied-his-work-9403938/

7 hours ago, Point said:

Entha lepina

asal chudalani ledhu

artificial promotions doing and it is not up to the mark

not interest uncle

ento baavunnattu vundhi...anthalone enti pedha gandhara golam ga vundhi annattu vundhi.....e cars, variety vehicles meedha concentration tho paatu story, taking meedha kuda manchiga concentration chesi vuntaadu ani aasisthunna..lekapothe mama garu mataaaash avuthaadu