Q on h-one-bee payroll

umyan

My position was eliminated last month. I was told that I will be on payroll till July 31 and will be paid severance.

I have found another position outside the org and have started the h1b visa transfer process under regular process.

The question is, Is it ok to get multiple paychecks from different companies at the same time on h1b for a 5-6weeks? 

1 minute ago, umyan said:

My position was eliminated last month. I was told that I will be on payroll till July 31 and will be paid severance.

I have found another position outside the org and have started the h1b visa transfer process under regular process.

The question is, Is it ok to get multiple paychecks from different companies at the same time on h1b for a 5-6weeks? 

I think it should be OK if the company name and tax ID are same and at the end of the year you might be getting only one w2 I guess and severance ki emi issue undadu ani rahul reddy chepadu some where 

But e mata ki a mata masthu lucky fellow bro good luck and all the best

Thanks bro. same company kadu. Vere company lo vochide job. 2 w2s vostayi end of the year. 1 months 2payrolls run avthai veray veray company lo.Problem avthada h1 ki

41 minutes ago, umyan said:

6 weeks 2 jobs chesthunna. Em kadu kda

@AndhraneedSCS

just fine. You are getting paid but you are not doing 2 jobs. In the absolute worst case, it is easy to explain.

2 hours ago, umyan said:

Thanks bro. same company kadu. Vere company lo vochide job. 2 w2s vostayi end of the year. 1 months 2payrolls run avthai veray veray company lo.Problem avthada h1 ki

No issues bro irs severance benefit

10 hours ago, umyan said:

As long as you have valid work authorization - H1 to work for that company that is generating the payroll there are no issues with overlap 

aa market lo h1 meedha job poyina ventane ee payroll agiopoye lopu inko job pattinav ante nuvvu thop kaka…but how did you land in one more job  so fast? 

10 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

What is the concern? I don't see any issues. 

Just FYI, a single person can have multiple payrolls on H-1B as long as each company maintains a H-1B. 

Are you talking about concurrent h1b bro ??

So are you saying if I have full time job and running on h1

I can maintain one more h1b with consultancy as second job ? don't think k it's possible unless it's concurrent h1b?

1 minute ago, csrcsr said:

Are you talking about concurrent h1b bro ??

So are you saying if I have full time job and running on h1

I can maintain one more h1b with consultancy as second job ? don't think k it's possible unless it's concurrent h1b?

Undochu uncle .. part-time h-1b file chestaru .. u can have 2 payrolls .. naku telisina friend okadu chesadu ..