Q on h-one-bee payroll

umyan

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Undochu uncle .. part-time h-1b file chestaru .. u can have 2 payrolls .. naku telisina friend okadu chesadu .. 

Yaa Dhani concurrent h1b ani emo antaru bro no idea 

10 hours ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

What is the concern? I don't see any issues. 

Just FYI, a single person can have multiple payrolls on H-1B as long as each company maintains a H-1B. 

Anna, you cannot unless the other company files concurrent h1.

Lets say you have a FT job on h1b, then you cannot do side IT contract unless the mestri/telugu consultancy files for a concurrent h1. If concurrent h1 from mestri is approved then you can have one paycheck from your FT and one paycheck from mestri.

If you are with a mestri/telugu consultancy on h1b then you can do 2 contracts. The mestri will combine both project incomes and give you one paycheck. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, baabaa said:

Anna, you cannot unless the other company files concurrent h1.

Lets say you have a FT job on h1b, then you cannot do side IT contract unless the mestri/telugu consultancy files for a concurrent h1. If concurrent h1 from mestri is approved then you can have one paycheck from your FT and one paycheck from mestri.

If you are with a mestri/telugu consultancy on h1b then you can do 2 contracts. The mestri will combine both project incomes and give you one paycheck. 

Ade anukuna is there any difference bro on 1797 between concurrent and normal h1 apatlo dome body used to do

4 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

Undochu uncle .. part-time h-1b file chestaru .. u can have 2 payrolls .. naku telisina friend okadu chesadu .. 

ade bhayya, lets say okka FT company lo 40 hrs h1 undi anuko. Then the next concurrent h1 does not have to be full 40 hrs. Concurrent h1 can be part time also.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Ade anukuna is there any difference bro on 1797 between concurrent and normal h1 apatlo dome body used to do

During filing there is an option to check CONCURRENT in form. 

So second company will know that this is not your primary h1.

First company does not have to know, they will file as regular h1.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, baabaa said:

During filing there is an option to check CONCURRENT in form. 

So second company will know that this is not your primary h1.

First company does not have to know, they will file as regular h1.

Got it 

27 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Are you talking about concurrent h1b bro ??

So are you saying if I have full time job and running on h1

I can maintain one more h1b with consultancy as second job ? don't think k it's possible unless it's concurrent h1b?

Yes, concurrent.

12 hours ago, umyan said:

My position was eliminated last month. I was told that I will be on payroll till July 31 and will be paid severance.

I have found another position outside the org and have started the h1b visa transfer process under regular process.

The question is, Is it ok to get multiple paychecks from different companies at the same time on h1b for a 5-6weeks? 

its fine .. as long as both H1s are valid , you can get both payrolls at the same time 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, nokia123 said:

As long as you have valid work authorization - H1 to work for that company that is generating the payroll there are no issues with overlap 

aa market lo h1 meedha job poyina ventane ee payroll agiopoye lopu inko job pattinav ante nuvvu thop kaka…but how did you land in one more job  so fast? 

Getting peanuts for new job. I never accepted this rate in my experience.

6 minutes ago, umyan said:

Market is like that..landing in a job when you are visa it self is a big achievement…slap your thigh …little one CITI_c$y

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, umyan said:

Peanuts ante entha anna. Monna ilage maa friend okkadu AMZN lo job poindi uppudu peanuts job annadu. AMZN lo vadiki 350K salary, uppudu new job lo 230K ani peanuts ani edustunadu.

19 hours ago, umyan said:

My position was eliminated last month. I was told that I will be on payroll till July 31 and will be paid severance.

I have found another position outside the org and have started the h1b visa transfer process under regular process.

The question is, Is it ok to get multiple paychecks from different companies at the same time on h1b for a 5-6weeks? 

Ee 2 months ki emi avadu 

4 hours ago, baabaa said:

Peanuts ante entha anna. Monna ilage maa friend okkadu AMZN lo job poindi uppudu peanuts job annadu. AMZN lo vadiki 350K salary, uppudu new job lo 230K ani peanuts ani edustunadu.

Mestri dagara pani anna...55$ Mestri ki...