Why is TDP and JSP not asking for Special Status for AP? adi kadaa adagalsindi? ( Guntur Kaaram style )

adavilo_baatasaari

58 minutes ago, Teluguredu said:

The only thing that baboru wants rn is support for amaravathi to leave his legacy.

And Jagan to save his ass off from the CBI and ED cases.

14 minutes ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

So, the end result is getting these companies in AP. Shouldn't they ask for these companies in AP rather than special status? I think that's what they are doing. 

Special status is bigger than getting those few companies?
I don’t think there will be any special status anymore to any state  

2 hours ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

YSRCP can always say we were never key in the center unlike the Current regime. He himself said that earlier for not asking for Special Status.

Why do you think they were never key? In fact YSRCP's support during last 5 years was more crucial to BJP Govt than TPD-JSP's support now. Because BJP couldn't pass any bill in Rajyasabha without YSRCP's support.

1 minute ago, Paamu said:

Special status is bigger than getting those few companies?
I don’t think there will be any special status anymore to any state  

Lokesh national media special status gurunchi adigithe vaadu ide cheppadu... vadi aim job creation. Adi ela vachindo matter kadu, but he needs center BJP support in job creation in AP..

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, southyx said:

People have no expectations about special status and people clearly understood the situation now.

Not Special Status per se but I think people are just trying one party vs the other party as they are dissappointed in both 2019 with TDP and 2024 with Jagan.

Absolute majority and no opposition both times shows the bad health of the state governments. And I think both times its not the merit of the winning Partys but lack of trust in the then ruling Partys.

1 hour ago, Chevilopuvvu said:

Andhrollak adige dammu led ani @Telugodura456 antundu

Not sure what is going behind the scenes. political baggage may be coming in the way rather than what AP needs.

1 hour ago, JaiBalayyaaa said:

So, the end result is getting these companies in AP. Shouldn't they ask for these companies in AP rather than special status? I think that's what they are doing. 

Special Status goes hand in hand with Jobs creation.

Companies go by whats best for them like infrastructure and tax benefits and not by where center thinks they should go.

When progressive states like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharastra compete for those companies, Andhra with poor infrastructure, and lack of capital funds should have a USP right.

10 year tax holiday provided by Special Status is definitely one. 

Tax relief is a winning strategy to attract companies all over the world.

Also Special status is quantifiable, whereas the benefits that AP got from 2014 - 2019 are not quantifiable and went into a blackbox.

I believe Trying  for Special status even if they fail is very beneficial to AP and to TDP+ too. 

11 minutes ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

Not Special Status per se but I think people are just trying one party vs the other party as they are dissappointed in both 2019 with TDP and 2024 with Jagan.

Absolute majority and no opposition both times shows the bad health of the state governments. And I think both times its not the merit of the winning Partys but lack of trust in the then ruling Partys.

Not sure what is going behind the scenes. political baggage may be coming in the way rather than what AP needs.

Special Status goes hand in hand with Jobs creation.

Companies go by whats best for them like infrastructure and tax benefits and not by where center thinks they should go.

When progressive states like Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Maharastra compete for those companies, Andhra with poor infrastructure, and lack of capital funds should have a USP right.

10 year tax holiday provided by Special Status is definitely one. 

Tax relief is a winning strategy to attract companies all over the world.

Also Special status is quantifiable, whereas the benefits that AP got from 2014 - 2019 are not quantifiable and went into a blackbox.

I believe Trying  for Special status even if they fail is very beneficial to AP and to TDP+ too. 

Mastaru, special status gurunchi essay raayamani adagaledhu. We all know what special status is and how it helps.

You should write how do we achive it? Meghalani choosi munthalo nellu olakapoyinattu ani oka sametha undhi. Given the BJP's current MPs number, it is not possible to get special status. BJP will not agree. Once AP demands special status, Nithish Kumar will do the same. Based on the the past experience related to special status TDP VS BJP government, it is best for state govt to leave the special status and get number of other things which BJP Govt can help. Polavaram, Roads infra, Central housing schemes, Panchayati funds, NREGA funds etc. There are plenty of central govt schemes where center will fund 60% or 90%  based on the scheme and state govt will fund remaining...ilanti schemes chala use chesukovacchu. When BJP goes below current threshold, there may be chance. If state govt stretches too far on special status, BJP will pull some MPs from Congress or other oppisition parties and will not help in some of those other things I just mentioned.

24 minutes ago, southyx said:

TDP VS BJP government

I am talking about AP State. 

Roads infra, Central housing schemes, Panchayati funds, NREGA funds etc.

So other states wont complain if center gives more for these to AP?

There are plenty of central govt schemes where center will fund 60% or 90%  based on the scheme and state govt will fund remaining

aa cinema choosesam already. 

Encouraging private sector is the only way for AP development  which can happen through Special Status.

Anyway lets see how current government plays things.

I am just surprised at why media isn't questioning now  but will bring it up 4 years from now in a madeup scenario like this.

RAHUL does fake tears on how they will give Special Status.

YSCRP claiming the same and patching up with Congress in center.

TDP + JSP + BJP mudslinging at each other.

22 minutes ago, southyx said:

Meghalani choosi munthalo nellu olakapoyinattu

Good one bro

9 minutes ago, adavilo_baatasaari said:

I am talking about AP State. 

So other states wont complain if center gives more for these to AP?

aa cinema choosesam already. 

Encouraging private sector is the only way for AP development  which can happen through Special Status.

Anyway lets see how current government plays things.

I am just surprised at why media isn't questioning now  but will bring it up 4 years from now in a madeup scenario like this.

RAHUL does fake tears on how they will give Special Status.

YSCRP claiming the same and patching up with Congress in center.

TDP + JSP + BJP mudslinging at each other.

Other states complain chesthayi, the intensity is very less because the benfits from these schemes are low each time but continous. The announcemnt of special status itself is a big thing. and Bihar has been asking for special status for more than 20 years. Why would Nithish keep calm? He already has feelers from RJD and Congress in Bihar.

In reality, special status not very beneficial to AP. The rax revenue to state govt will diminish. What CBN agreed in the past, special package, is the best option if it is passed as bill in the parliment.

Media will not question, most of them know it is of no use. There are plenty of central govt schemes which are controlled to large extent by cetral government. They ask for UCs (utilization certificates) and they don't approve by showing of silly reasons. This is where political clout helps for TDP+JSP, they can get the UCs approved in the central govt deparments and get the funds. This is the best strategy to follow without straining the relations with the BJP.